Movie Batman Vs. Movie Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
It's Batman from Tim Burton's first two "Batman" films taking on the movie Daredevil from his film...there is no prep, and the fight takes place in and around the city's backalleys and rooftops...Who takes it?

Etrigan
Daredevil. He did some pretty surreal things in that movie.

Wally West
DareDevil probably, he was shown to be a lot more agile and faster, he dodged pretty much everything Bullseye threw at him and was leaping around from rooftop to rooftop with ease. Burton's Batman wasn't that impressive HTH that I can remember, no more impressive than DareDevil was, throw in the radar sense and he should win.

AJ4LIFE
the only comic like person in fighting and avilitie was daredeveil to be honest

so he would win

Crease
With gadgets, I'd love to see the Batman from Batman Returns vs Daredevil. Anyway, DD beats the Burtom bum.

AJ4LIFE
that might be a bit better

jrodslam
Daredevil beats every movie Batman. The best Batman is the 89 one. Hed give DD the best fight, but still loses in the end.

AJ4LIFE
89 one, they make batman to slow to be honest they should use computer generatrd to make him fast

Validus
Originally posted by jrodslam
Daredevil beats every movie Batman. The best Batman is the 89 one. Hed give DD the best fight, but still loses in the end.
Are you kidding? The 89 Batman was getting tossed by Joker's thugs.

Wally West
Batman from the 60s Batman movie, i.e Adam West, would own Affleck DareDevil. He'd pull some spray out of his belt, "Anti-Blind Man Spray" or something. All other movie Batman lose.

samishe
Ben Aflec suck as DD.

AJ4LIFE
u mean the tv program, not film, ben was ok, but the story was bad he was misrable and where was the asistant

oh hi buddy

samishe
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
u mean the tv program, not film, ben was ok, but the story was bad he was misrable and where was the asistant

oh hi buddy

No i mean Ben, he just not right DD, it's like if Terminator was played by Van Damm.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Validus
Are you kidding? The 89 Batman was getting tossed by Joker's thugs.

They only guy Bats got tossed by was the big Black guy in the bell tower. Out of all Batmans, he showed the best fighting ability. Like in the alley against the guy with the 2 swods. They actually showed more fighitng skills there than in any other Batman eventhough he was mainly defending. And dont forget, DD got a small pounding in the bar as well.

Validus
They only guy Bats got tossed by was the big Black guy in the bell tower.
That's more than enough to take him out of the running I think. Bale's Batman was easily handling Ra's and Scarecrow's goons and those were highly trained assassins at least in the case of Ra's. Plus in the end he beat Al Ghul himself. The Burton Batman never really had a significant h2h victory.

jrodslam
That's more than enough to take him out of the running I think. Bale's Batman was easily handling Ra's and Scarecrow's goons and those were highly trained assassins at least in the case of Ra's. Plus in the end he beat Al Ghul himself. The Burton Batman never really had a significant h2h victory.

I doubt it. Begins Batmans assassins werent that impressive. Ra's wasnt impressive at all. Kingpin would whoop him.

AJ4LIFE
all fight scenes in comic films sucked mostly but spidey 2 had good ones blade was ok it wasnt that bad with dog fight and the x men 1 want half bad the train one

Wally West
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
u mean the tv program, not film Nah I mean the film: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00005LOUK/102-8286063-5189765?v=glance&n=130

eek!

Validus
I doubt it. Begins Batmans assassins werent that impressive. Ra's wasnt impressive at all. Kingpin would whoop him.
But all of them were more impressive than anything in Burton's Batman. The one who was beating Bats in 89 was just simply picking him up and throwing him.

AJ4LIFE
oh lol i loved that program but we still see adam west in fairly odd parents....i know i still watch it im ashamed

jrodslam
But all of them were more impressive than anything in Burton's Batman. The one who was beating Bats in 89 was just simply picking him up and throwing him.

True, but no entirely imo. The guy with the swords seemed more impressive than anyone with weapons in Batman Begins.

diabloman
i think batman did much better fighting. but i say DD was much quicker at blocking attacks.

MrHeavySilence
Batman "Begins" can push that frequency button to call all the bats in; I bet that'd screw up DareDevil's senses. He did have trouble finding that guy in the subway. Too bad you can't call in the batmobile on this. That thing was like a wrecking ball!

diabloman
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
Batman "Begins" can push that frequency button to call all the bats in; I bet that'd screw up DareDevil's senses. He did have trouble finding that guy in the subway. Too bad you can't call in the batmobile on this. That thing was like a wrecking ball! awwww batman needs his pets to back him up. how nice

AcousticDoc
batman begins didn't show batman being too clever or beingmuch of a detective. I don't think he'd be able to figure out DD's weaknesses. Plus, movie DD had like a 80 inch vertical jump!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.