Capcom vs SNK 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SaTsuJiN
http://www.gameinformer.com/games/info/info.htm?CS_pid=210064

is this fake or something?.. anyone know about C v S 3 ?... it appears to be for xbox and gamecube (from what little information I could gather) >_<

Darkstorm Zero
It looks fake to me, two different art styles adorn the cover, normally with crossover games, they use the same artist for all characters when designing the cover.

In this case, they just stuck together various fullbody profile pics of the characters

King KAM
if it is real, than there is a god, and he loves me.

brainchild81
I hope it's real because Capcom might do a Violent Ken.(& because SVC:Chaos was a letdown) That pic is from an old poster though CVS poster

SaTsuJiN
theres so many cool things they could do with cvs 3.... I hope they use the 3rd strike engine/animation, but with the same attitude that cvs 2 had.. I'd definately like to see garou terry in capcoms artstyle as well

Clone
Capcom? i think i have played a game called capcom 2! but i suck at it but my friend is really good at it! he was like in a tournament or something....@_@

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.