*Fist Fight* Exar Kun versus Ulic Qel Droma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zephiel7
Ok, some bouncer beats the two up and takes their lightsabers from them.

Kun and Qel Droma are like "WTF" and they have to fight each other using only their arms and feet.

I go with Ulic. Even though he is shorter, he seems a LOT buffer, and physically stronger.

Revolver Ocelot
Kun has the bigger frame...

They're both quite muscular.

I say Exar.

Janus Marius
Kun would probably break Ulic in two; he just seems to have extensive strength. But Ulic is pretty agile nonetheless.

zephiel7
What are you talking about man. Compare these pictures.

Ulic
http://arikan.tripod.com/UlicQelDroma2.jpg

Exar
http://www.geocities.com/smitha_r/swpics/swexkunpose.jpg

Ulic looks a lot buffer.

Janus Marius

Have you READ the comics, by chance?

zephiel7
Wholy Jebus the pictures didn't come out.

zephiel7
Originally posted by Janus Marius

Have you READ the comics, by chance?

Yeah, but in terms of physical strength, they don't explain much.

Kun crushed that Senators skull, from what I saw, but that was using the artifacts of Sadow's that were attached to his hand. It wasn't raw physical strength.

Ulic broke Mandalore's axe in two with a mere dagger. That was done with good old "crude matter"

IKC
Right, using your infallible senses of "Star Wars According to zephiel7" he was using the amulet (which he most likely created, considering Sadow's went on his left hand) despite the fact that you can't prove such a thing.

I like how you ignore that Exar was lifting him up, arm extended, with one hand in the first place. Oh, and his "grip" was made by digging his fingers into the back of the Chancellor's skull.

Yeah. I'd say Exar definitely has the strength advantage.

zephiel7
Right IKC. Explain to me why the amulets were "bursting forth with light" at the point when Kun had his hand across the senators skull.

IKC
Explain to me why you put "bursting forth with light" in quotes as if you found it somewhere in the comic and didn't just pull it out of your ass.

The onus is on you to prove the positive - that he used the artifacts to do jack shit.

Antediluvian
Is this even an argument? I've seen both frames. Exar would mop the floor with Ulic. He would curbstomp him. Drop kick him. Bear hug him. Cave his skull in.

zephiel7
Originally posted by IKC
Explain to me why you put "bursting forth with light" in quotes as if you found it somewhere in the comic and didn't just pull it out of your ass.

The onus is on you to prove the positive - that he used the artifacts to do jack shit.

Explain why the artifacts were glowing and lights were coming out. If Kun were strong enough to do that with pure physical strength, and his obviously superiour force strength, then ulic would have been flying around in their saber duel. I doubt that Kun would be physically superiour to Ulic, PERHAPS tied, but not physically stronger.

IKC
Explain how that means he was using them to enhance his strength. Oh, wait, you can't? It's an unsupported assertion? That's what I thought.

Except said saber duel takes place much before Kun reaches his peak, but let's not let facts get in the way.

Kun is Ulic's superior in physical strength, Force strength... hell. I can't name an area in which both have made showings where Kun is not his superior. Maybe Ulic was superior in getting a wrist slapping from the Jedi rather than an attack, but that's about it.

Borbarad
Originally posted by zephiel7
Explain why the artifacts were glowing and lights were coming out. If Kun were strong enough to do that with pure physical strength, and his obviously superiour force strength, then ulic would have been flying around in their saber duel. I doubt that Kun would be physically superiour to Ulic, PERHAPS tied, but not physically stronger.

Maybe you can explain the inconvenient fact that Kun pushed a Cathar Jedi - that just slashed his helmet into pieces - to the ground with one arm:

http://swcomics.dreamhoster.org/oldrepublic/oldrepublic_36_24.jpg

And maybe you can explain why Exar was chosen to be the Dark Lord if he wasn't superior in terms of force powers to Ulic either. I'm really looking forward to that explanations.

Faunus
Ulic's pretty strong himself. I seem to recall him giving Qrrrl Tok and Cay Qel-Droma (mechanical arm) fits when they were trying to pin him down. But I'll give this to Kun in a brutal one.

zephiel7
For Pete sakes!

Of course Kun is stronger than ulic in terms of force power. I am just saying that Ulic was a VERY strong man, perhaps greater than Kun in the brute, muscular, bodybuilding, weightlifting scheme of things. he shattered a damn axe with a puny little dagger. Exar Kun crushed some dude's skull, with what appears to be with the aid of sith alchemy (the orbs on his hands were glowing, the senator's head was seething with smoke). I dont know in Star Wars, but in real life, if you are crushing someone's skull, smoke will NOT be coming from their ears. It had to have been alchemy.

IKC
How about you take a closer look?

http://swcomics.dreamhoster.org/oldrepublic/oldrepublic_19_15.jpg

Hm. It appears the so-called "dagger" was actually an axe in itself. Looks like you're full of it.

This is, of course, not to mention that Mandalore's axe never breaks. Looks like you're full of it, yep.

Wow. First, you don't even know what Sith alchemy even is.

I'll enlighten you: it was a method by which Sith Lords like Sadow and Kun changed the shapes and forms of living creatures, to create "beasts of war, malformed servants of death."

Second of all, would you mind pointing out the panel in which you see smoke rising from the Chancellor's head?

http://swcomics.dreamhoster.org/oldrepublic/oldrepublic_21_20.jpg

Looks like you're seeing things that aren't there. Better get your eyes examined.

So other than the fact that the amulet (orb? wtf? Orbs are spherical, 3d. Not circular, 2d) glowed when Kun started using the Chancellor as a puppet, you've nothing to suggest that Kun used any sort of unnatural means to enhance his physical strength to the point at which he could lift another being over his own shoulder with his arm extended and dig his fingers into said being's skull for a grip.

All you have is the coincidence that his amulet began to glow before he did it.

Ad hoc, ergo propter hoc is a logical fallacy. Try again.

hord06
Dude I just read that part of the comic and it is pretty obvious that he uses the amulet. Why would it glow if he wasn't using it?

Mysterious Man
Originally posted by zephiel7
For Pete sakes!

Of course Kun is stronger than ulic in terms of force power. I am just saying that Ulic was a VERY strong man, perhaps greater than Kun in the brute, muscular, bodybuilding, weightlifting scheme of things. he shattered a damn axe with a puny little dagger. Exar Kun crushed some dude's skull, with what appears to be with the aid of sith alchemy (the orbs on his hands were glowing, the senator's head was seething with smoke). I dont know in Star Wars, but in real life, if you are crushing someone's skull, smoke will NOT be coming from their ears. It had to have been alchemy. http://www.starwars.jp/character/image/count_dooku.jpg
"I sense great N00b in you,young zephiel.You have Yahoo!You have Google!But you don't use them."

Kun all the way,he crushed that Senators neck like a tree during Hurricane Floyd.He'd beat Ulic up pretty bad,thats all I know.

IKC
Originally posted by hord06
Dude I just read that part of the comic and it is pretty obvious that he uses the amulet. Why would it glow if he wasn't using it?

Even operating under the premise that he used the amulet (which I don't), what the **** did he use it to do?

What's that? It's an unsupported assumption that you can't prove? That's what I thought.

hord06
I was just pointing out that he was clearly using it in some way. It wouldn't just glow for no reason.

IKC
Originally posted by hord06
I was just pointing out that he was clearly using it in some way. It wouldn't just glow for no reason.

Even that is an unsupported assumption.

http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/4175/unsupportedass6ke.jpg

For all we know, it glows whenever he clenches his fists or flexes his biceps or whenever he uses the Force for anything.

((The_Anomaly))
lol, IKC, thats a hilarious picture...

laughing out loud

But seriously, Kun would pwn.

Antediluvian
Exar pwn, not Exar Kun.

((The_Anomaly))
lol

tdtd
Exar Kun looks like a built James Bond with Michael Bolton hair. He wins just by those two things.

Deception
lolz, yep

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.