Ultimate Juggernaut (vs) Ultimate Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

soujaboy09
Ultimate Juggernaut http://www.marvel.com/universe/Juggernaut_%28Ultimate%29
Ultimate Hulk-http://www.marvel.com/universe/Hulk_%28Ultimate%29

Ok some people might say that Ultimate Juggernaut's power wasn't explored enough, but I have the annual and he displayed more powers than most people think. Before he got the gem of Cyttorak he displayed the strength and durability to take down Ultimate Colossus. We should all know how strong Ultimate Colossus is. In the annual after he got the gem, he had the ability to leap a city block with little effort, take a full blast from gambit with a smile, and survived a building falling on top of him.

Does Ultimate Hulk even need to be described?

Thanos_6383
Ultimate Hulk would try to eat him

Beam
no clue just now getting back into comics

soujaboy09
Nice sig

roughrider
Ultimate Hulk is a disgusting cannibal. I hope Cain pounds him into his place.

diabloman
Originally posted by Beam
no clue just now getting back into comics welcome back

The_Olympian
Ultimate Hulk would not only TRY to eat him, but he would succeed. I think he'd eat through Colossus' Metal as well. I'm not so sure Hulk can be beaten when he's "Hulk". And it seems (due to Ultimate Hulk Vs. Wolverine) he's ALWAYS the hulk now, AND smart.

soujaboy09
He's not always Hulk, I don't think. This could be better determined if Ultimate Juggernaut makes another appearance soon.

Thunderstrike
Condomhead should win this.

soujaboy09
I want to see what they put him in when he returns

Psyquis52
Ultimate Hulk is pretty ridiculous.

I say he wins only because they haven't made much of a big deal out of Ultimate Juggernaut and the most that we've seen of him isn't much comparitavely.

KillAll
what issues has ultimate juggernaut appeared in??? anybody have a running list so i can collect them??

what about ultimate hulk??? the more issues the better big grin

Thunderstrike
Ultimate Hulk? Just read The Ultimates.

soujaboy09
Ultimate Juggernaut appears in ultimate X-Men #8, #9, and the Ultimate X-men annual.

Rewmac
Ultimate Juggy puts him down...If someone knows his story with the Gem then you know why...

soujaboy09
It wasn't that much of a story. I hope they explain it more in his next appearance.

Rewmac
Originally posted by soujaboy09
It wasn't that much of a story. I hope they explain it more in his next appearance. But being a mutant and than finding the Gem makes him get the credit...Hulk is just a flunky big grinbig grinbig grin

bigboygreen
In my words, Ultimate Hulk rips juggs helment off then bites his head clean off his sholders and laughs at how easy it was.

Dinalfos
It wouldn't be different from most of the regular Hulk-Juggy fights. Ultimate Hulk still has the ability to increase his strength through anger.

bigboygreen
Every time juggs got a hit on Hulk, Hulk would just get madder and madder juggs just cant hang with Hulk.

Brutacus
agree and juggs is a lot slower than hulk, so Hulk would also be a better fighter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.