There's a "bug" in the Matrix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet315
Neo finds another person to free from the matrix. This person is Peter Parker. You may know him as your friendly neighborhood well you know...Anyway...
Neo: Yeah...uh...take the blue pill and free your mind
Spidey: Sorry don't do drugs

Who wins?

DigiMark007
A bug?!?! laughing out loud

...I'll leave this open just for the pun...even though Matrix threads are suspect in this forum.

AJ4LIFE
uum wat mean bug lol

yor to soft digi lol

AJ4LIFE
oh now i get it lol very good

Scarlet315
sorry i didn't know about the no matrix rule. As for the pun...i do try

AJ4LIFE
very cool lol laughing cool

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Scarlet315
sorry i didn't know about the no matrix rule.

It's not set in stone, but anything that isn't primarily a comic is generally not allowed. Stuff with dedicated comic series are usually ok...but Matrix for example is more known for its movies/video games/tv shorts/animated dvds/etc. So even though it has some comics it's not usually smiled upon.

We don't make it an absolute rule to leave room for the mods to use their own disgression. Like in this instance. smile

AJ4LIFE
hey im thinking off becoming yor biggest fanboy that ok with u digi lol i need freinds with connections lol

Creshosk
Who wins what?

Black Adam
Originally posted by Creshosk
Who wins what?

I was just going to ask that....

AJ4LIFE
welcome to team cresh avengers i mean

Black Adam
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
welcome to team cresh avengers i mean

Is everyone on a team except me?

meh....

I'll be the lone Bad boy Anti hero who works by himself . Chicks dig bad boy anti heroes. Either that or giant Robots.......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.