Harry Potter and the Prophecy Fulfilled

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

joelsef
Hey everybody, I dunno if anyone remembers me but I wrote a harry potter story a while back about my version of the sixth book (I sadly never finished that one). I know I'm a bit late on startin my version of the seventh book, seein as how tons of people have already started, but I hope to complete it. Please note that all of the story has come from my own mind, so please don't copy any of it, thanks. I'll hopefully be gettin a first post up sometime this week, cause im almost done rereadin HBP and I want to be sure that I know what direction I want to take the story in. I always write my stories off the top of my head with only a few major plot defining points pre-thought, and it seems to work just fine. so out for the first post of "Harry Potter and the Prophecy Fulfilled"!

~Dark_Dan_Fan~
u stole my title!!!o well ill get over it...cant wait till u start!

ewalklover
sounds cool. cant wait for the first post!

joelsef
ohh dark dan fan im sorry man i didnt even see your title!! ill pm rex so i can change it, i didnt look hard enough to make sure no one took it, my fault. well, im off to think of another title, thanks for pointing that out. ill start postin soon!

joelsef
yea i just pmed rex to change my title to Harry Potter and the Army of Dumbledore, so that is what the new title will be... sorry again dark dan fan! ill start soon

H. S. 6
I'll be waiting. big grin

~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Originally posted by joelsef
yea i just pmed rex to change my title to Harry Potter and the Army of Dumbledore, so that is what the new title will be... sorry again dark dan fan! ill start soon

no prob...

~Midnight_Miss~
Can't wait to read it.

joelsef

iluvhpsomuch1_7
i have said this a million times to a million people. Harry, he doesn't cry his anger out he yells it out. And i don't think Harry would have told His other friends about his quest he would more than likely want to keep it a secret besides the fact that Hermione and Ron know of course but it's good otherwise

ewalklover
nice post. can't wait for more!

~Dark_Dan_Fan~
pretty good but as iluvhpsomuch1_7 said he does not cry he yells! but still very good update soon!and also this annoyed me and im very surprised it did cause usually spelling errors dont but its not spelled yea its spelled yeah with an H

joelsef
thanks for the comments, i appreciate all the helpful pointers, and though i respect them, i am going to show you why i did the things i did with the story

yes i know that harry yells his anger out but did i write about him being angry??? in case u didnt notice, i carefully wrote it out so that harry was not angry like he usually might be, trying to blame someone, but that he was quiet and sad and solemn. So of course, when something tragic happens like Dumbledore's death "He clutched the cold locket in his hand so tightly that it hurt, but he could not prevent HOT TEARS SPILLING FROM HIS EYES" (HBP pg 644) (HELLO, HE CRIED!) harry shows emotion. plus he wasnt full out crying, i was careful about that too. it was just tears, just like the quote from HBP above, and when he buried his head in his arms i didnt say "his shoulders shook violently as he bawled", so he wasnt bawling, he was just showing some emotion like he did at the funeral. please know what you're talking about before you use it to critique someones work.

also, theres a reason he told seamus, dean, and neville, but it makes me tell a little about the book, which i dont want to do, but if its a problem you see then ill spill. i dunno if you noticed, but i changed the title to Harry Potter and the Army of Dumbledore. this of course means that there will be an army. duh. although it wont be the exact DA from OOP, it will mostly comprise of Order Members and Harry's friends. harry realizes now that he needs all the help that he can get after neville talks to him about not moping around. he feels that if he has friends by his side then he wont be as afraid (yes harry has fear). while you may disagree with this, and you are welcome to, it is my opinoin that harry will realize that he needs friends. i just wanted to tell you why i wrote what i did so you dont think im one of those people who dont even respond to their reader's contructive criticism.

plus, yeah technically isn't a word, so it can be spelled with or without the "h". i chose without because it was the shortest response harry could have delivered so i felt that it fit better.

now that those are all settled, ill post the next bit later. happy easter everybody! bunny bunny bunny

joelsef
um, sorry if i seemed really angry in that above post. im just having a horrible day. i dont want it to seem like i was yelling at you guys, i just wanted you to know why i wrote what i did. you are completely welcome to say what you want, and i look at all of your contstructive critisisms and make sure to see that i did not make an unwanted mistake. i think its fair that you guys know why i wrote what i did, its the least i can do for you all reading my story big grin so thanks for the pointers, i hope i cleared everything up, sorry for the anger, and goodnight all!

~Midnight_Miss~
That was really good but like iluvhpsomuch said, I still don't think that Harry would tell sSeamus and Dean. Maybe neville.wink

I like it though.

joelsef

~Midnight_Miss~
I liked it, but you should press enter to seperate the paragraphs. stick out tongue Makes it easier to read.

Esaul
Originally posted by ~Dark_Dan_Fan~
pretty good but as iluvhpsomuch1_7 said he does not cry he yells! but still very good update soon!and also this annoyed me and im very surprised it did cause usually spelling errors dont but its not spelled yea its spelled yeah with an H

It's a fanfic. It's not going to be perfect to the book, and did you read his first post?

Everyone cries at least once in their life, and so what if Harry cries?

It's fictional it's not like your going to die if he cries

It's really good ^_^

I remember reading your 6th one but never commented i don't think hehe

~Dark_Dan_Fan~
pretty good Update soon!!!

joelsef

RoguePw25
The character really do act like themselves, I mean, I can really picture Ron saying some of things you wrote. Good story! I liked it!

iluvhpsomuch1_7
yea i it pretty good. But for Esaul- just think about it would Harry be the one to cry in front of a whole lot of people. Maybe in front of Ron and Hermione but not a lot of people. He was sobbing too i can understand a little crying i mean what do you expect Dumbledore died I cried too. But sobbing in Harry's position Harry's not that sensitive about that kind of stuff

joelsef

iluvhpsomuch1_7
that was good but i dont think I would use stars dancing in his eyes. Thats just in cartoons. I would have said- Harry saw bright white lights for a second and then Platform 9 3/4 with the hundreds of dementors focused into his view again.

iluvhpsomuch1_7
and no i chose the wrong words. Harry wasn't sobbing but it says that tears were falling down his face and he buried his face in his arms. He's being too much like a drama queen. I dont think the real Harry would do that. He would take his anger and sadness out on someone else.

~Midnight_Miss~
That was Wonderful! Post more soon!

joelsef
ok iluvhpsomuch, i clearly remember JK using the term "stars exploding in his eyes" or something along those lines several times. i do not think it resembles cartoons in any way, i mean, i never said that there were starts in front of his eyes cirlcing his head like in the cartoons. besides, i dont like your 'alternate' sentence, it clearly doesnt fit into the story like mine does. and fyi, there is no real harry. harry potter is fictional, and this is my interperation of the books using my style. it does not have to be EXACTLY like JK Rowling would have written. if all the storeis here were, no one would bother to read them, the point of this place is to see peoples interpretations. ive already explained that harry can cry in really sad situations like he did at the funeral; hes not a raging ball of fire everytime someone dies. if you want to make him unable to cry in your stories then thats fine, but ive already explained why i made him cry in mine, so please let it go. like i said, its not a significant part of the story, so you neednt keep bringing it up. im tired of tryin to explain my view.

thanks midnight miss, ill try and get some up soon!

~Midnight_Miss~
Good.

Calm down, these little things could at times develop into arguments. big grin

joelsef
haha yea you're right, i remember StueyG. i dont want there to be another argument at all. Water under the bridge i luvhp?

joelsef

~Midnight_Miss~
Nice Cliffy! big grin

I hate Cliff Hanger;s though...too much suspence...

Post more soon! Like...tonight!

iluvhpsomuch1_7
what the heck is your problem. I was trying to help. I knew it would. I'm just tryin to help and your taking it too offensively. And about Harry crying. I wasn't nessicarily talking to you. I was talking to Esaul. And I'm sorry for helping. Well trying to help actually. And just thought it would sound better that way. And you know what else. There is the real Harry. J.K.'s Harry is the real one because thats the one we base all our stories on. J.K. owns him so hes the real one. Stop being such a prat. I was just trying to help.

joelsef
ok ok ok simmer. i was just sayin not all our stories have to be just like JK would have written them, thats the beauty of these forums. it just seemed like you were bein really picky. this combined with my bad mood these past couple of days has not led to a happy me sad , so im sorry once again for making it seem like im angry, cause im not, i hav no problem with you offering your advice, i just thought that you were bein a little too persistent on one little detail. im sorry for being a prat, i honestly dont want to be one . embarrasment

ill hopefully get more up tonight, but ive been feelin unhappy all day, long story, but ill try to get more up. sadwalk

~Midnight_Miss~
Anyways....hope you post more soon.

iluvhpsomuch1_7
im glad you agree with me that you were being a prat. But like I said i wasn't nessicarily talking to you about the crying. I entended for it to go to Esaul. But seeing that he'll never get on! Grrr I'm mad at him. Me and him are good friends. I'm pissed off because I'm doing a role play with him and Im just starting and I need the link. He can't give it to me because HE'S NOT ON! lol
Oh and I never said that i wanted all of our stories to sound like J.K.'s. No story will sound like hers. I have no clue where you got that from but I never said that.

joelsef
i guess i just wasnt used to hearing people point out my story's weak spots, so i reacted in the wrong way. i hope we can put it all behind us because i think offering some pointers is helpful every now and then. i miiight post more tonight, my friend might hav a bonfire tho. if he does not ill be sure and get more up!

iluvhpsomuch1_7
do you have a screen name?

~Midnight_Miss~
Good to see everythings sorted out.

iluvhpsomuch, when you say you need a link to a roleplay, do you mena Dark Lords Return?

iluvhpsomuch1_7
yea thats the one

~Midnight_Miss~
Oh and I was the one that sorted you by the way....if you wanted the link I could give you! But then PMs doesn't let Proboard or ************ links on it.

Wonder if it'll work on here...

http://s15.************.com/Dark_Lords_Return/index.php?

Edit: Hmmm...didn't work. But all you have to do is replace the stars with invision free.

biggesthpfan
GREAT NOT AS GOOD AS MINE THOUGHT BUT HONESTLY IT'S REALLY GOOD BUT I STILL THINK MINE RULLES

Harry potter and the castle dragon and demon
RULES

joelsef
thats not conceited.... but yea, ive been kinda tied up lately, ill try and get more up as soon as i finish writin it

joelsef

joelsef
comments?

joelsef

joelsef
does anyone read my story anymore?

iluvhpsomuch1_7
mmmmmmm.....mmmmmmm.mm.. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA*crying* almost literally. That was a realli realli realli good post. I luved it. Great cliff hanger. And one question? Your signature is that realli you?

iluvhpsomuch1_7
ill have my picture up soon

~Midnight_Miss~
Hurry and post! you can't possibly leave us for too long, could you?

Hurry!

iluvhpsomuch1_7
ok here it is

joelsef
nice pic! it doesnt look like a school pic tho, o well, ill try and get the next part up sometime this weekend!

~Midnight_Miss~
You'd better! stick out tongue

iluvhpsomuch1_7
oh yeah i forgot to tell you its not my school pic. I couldn't find it so i took another good picture lol i know its kinda small but oh well lol. Can't wait for more

snv87_30
can't wait for the next post.... please don't make me wait too long!

joelsef

snv87_30
Great post! Good luck on the exams, mine are coming up as well. This is a really good story, can't wait for the next post

iluvhpsomuch1_7
omg

potter_luver48
so i read this whole thing and LOVE it.
but I guess it has dwindled. IT'S SO GOOD.
hmm, anychance of writing any more?

iluvhp1_7
*sigh* Wow I forgot how me and joelsef became friends lol. Now I remember. Same thing happened with Esaul lol. You posted that a while ago Magnolia. But joelsef won't be posting. Haha sad I know, he said he has too many things to do. He doesn't check KMC often anymore. *Tear*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.