I'm tired of...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr.Fate
... all these big events in comics, House of M, Infinite crisis thats infinitly long, and all there tie ins. I can't wait to al these big events are over and there is one wikipedia page that explains what happened to who and why it pissed people off. anyone else feel this way?

ps the only one of these big events that interests me allot of marvel's civil war. mostly from the promise of a new alpha flght comic even if its filled with americians

Thunderstrike
The American Alpha flight isn't happening. King Mungi already went over that.

King_Mungi
Actually there will be some American's on the new team, but that's nothing new. The old Alpha FLight had members from China, Japan, England all over the world not just Canada.

Thunderstrike
Yup. It's more of just being based in Canada.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Yup. It's more of just being based in Canada.

Which doesn't mean much since they have had more missions in alternate realities, dimensions and other planets.

Thunderstrike
Yup. King Mungi has single-handedly proven that Alpha Flight is uber.

King_Mungi
Yup. King Mungi has single-handedly proven that Alpha Flight is uber.

I think I did to good of a job since no matter who they are up against everyone agrees Alpha Flight wins smile

Thunderstrike
These boards have brought Alpha Flight and Fish-man out of obscurity, that's for sure. Anyone who says Alpha Flight sucks, or Namor sucks instantly gets bombarded. It's awesome.

grey fox
These boards have brought Alpha Flight and Fish-man out of obscurity, that's for sure. Anyone who says Alpha Flight sucks, or Namor sucks instantly gets bombarded. It's awesome.

....and we made aquaman not so much of a dick.

Thunderstrike
Yeah, but we're still never denying this:
http://aquamanisuseless.ytmnd.com/

AJ4LIFE
hay where does it say wat happed in the last infiniti crisis

Morridini
Of the major events I've only liked Secret Wars and Crisis of Infinite Earths, the rest has been more of a let down, Infinite Crisis has been boring so far (the Omac project was way better then the main Crisis).

AJ4LIFE
well anyone.......

Black Adam
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
well anyone.......

you mean Crisis of Infinite Earths?

never read it try wikipedia.

systemshock2
Originally posted by Dr.Fate
... all these big events in comics, House of M, Infinite crisis thats infinitly long, and all there tie ins. I can't wait to al these big events are over and there is one wikipedia page that explains what happened to who and why it pissed people off. anyone else feel this way?

ps the only one of these big events that interests me allot of marvel's civil war. mostly from the promise of a new alpha flght comic even if its filled with americians

I agree Dr. Fate. It seems like every quarter there's some major new event that's taking up all the main titles from both DC and Marvel. I quit getting into these right about the time of Onslaught, which illustrates how long it's been. Too much money to get involved was the main reason, especially when some of them are ridiculously drawn out over a year and over dozens of issues. Now some of these have been good, like Death of Superman and Knightfall, which not only were great all-around stories, but they revived interest in waning characters. Now it just seems like mega-events for the sake of mega-events. I remember there was time during the late nineties when there was an almost unwritten backlash against them from the fans, and to stress to the readers that the comic they're about to read wasn't involved in another mega-crossover event, DC would print on the front of each of their comics 1 of 1, or 1 of 2, or something like that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.