storms wedding dress! plus her maid of honor, and the guests that might be attending

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stormfront13
http://www.comicbookresources.com/news/newsitem.cgi?id=7104

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y97/stormfront13/BLAP018wrapCOV_col.jpg

so it looks like the maid of honor is shadowcat, and does anyone else notice the lack of x-men? yes, i know that it is also BP's wedding, but with storm being such a prominent role in the history of x-men, you'd think there'd be more of them. also, where is the human torch? the rest of the F4 are there, so does this mean that torch was the one beaten during civil war? also with bishop crying, does this meaning he iis crying because he's a softie and is crying because it's a wedding, or because he secretley had feelings for storm which has been hinted for a long time. also, why is yukio or callisto not present, there like her best female friends ever!!

King_Mungi
bwahaha Bishop is crying

Thunderstrike
T'Challa has this look on his face like, "If you two start a fight here, I'm kicking both of your asses."

NoFate007
And Cap has a look on his face like "When are WE gonna tie the knot Tony? It's always NEXT year isn't it?"

Thunderstrike
It also screams "My name is Kitty Pryde, and Colossus is happy I have ginormous boobs."

King_Mungi
Who did this art?

Soleran
LOL I love how Storm is in a lovely Dress and of Course BP is still in his vibranium armor...................Never know when the bad guys are gonna strike!

Validus
Wish I was cool enough to get married dressed like an armor wearing panther.

Soleran
LOL man I would never make it as a "superhero" all spandex wearing super tight clothes and what not....................I would quit or shoot myself in the head....................seriously those costumes except Storm's, Shadowcat's and SheHulk's. pirate bunny

Swanky-Tuna
Are you sure Panther and Storm are getting married and not Ironman and Cap? Panther looks pretty pissed about getting married.

And what do you mean lack of x-men? There's 4 of them there.

Blood_Rayne
OMG I can't wait. So this is during the Civil War?

DarkCrawler
OMGNamor

And Shadowcat was in the same kind of dress and flowers in Jean & Scott's wedding too...

And Strom's dress blink...You are a lucky man, Panther...a lucky man indeed...

Thunderstrike
I just noticed Namor was there too.

Also, is it just me, or does Storm look kinda like Cruella De Ville?

willRules
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
And what do you mean lack of x-men? There's 4 of them there.

I count 6 including storm.

Storm
Shadowcat
Xavier
Bishop
Beast
Wolverine

yer
i love how namor is to busy checking out sue to care about all the other stuff going on there. oh and why does beast look like hes back in his ape form?

Thunderstrike
Because Namor's already stolen a kiss from Sue. He wants another.

DarkCrawler
Two kisses. big grin
http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/3205/lovelife177jg.gif
http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/8659/lovelife148cc.gif

Namor hopes that in the end, the lady finally succumbs to the monstrous king...
http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/5792/lovelife155ka.gif
http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/6269/lovelife162va.gif

snoopdogg
Originally posted by willRules

Storm
Shadowcat
Xavier
Bishop
Beast
Wolverine Dude you missed Colossus!

DarkCrawler

Storm
Shadowcat
Xavier
Bishop
Beast
Wolverine

I don't see Xavier anywhere there.

Black Adam
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Who did this art?

Looks like Frank Cho.

stormfront13
yeah, xaviers not there. and considering how many x-men there are, then yes there's a lack of them. and there's only 5 there, and i'm not counting storm because it's her wedding of course she's going to be there. considering like every x-man in history was at cykes and jeans wedding, you'd think there'd be more than 5 at this one

Mr. Valentine
is it me? or is there about every black superhero (Recent ones) there, african weddings normally have lots of people, and its a royal wedding so there should be loads, but still the white people outnumber the black people in a royal african wedding. wacko

Thunderstrike
Xavier is the bald guy in the front row. In fact, the entire Illuminati is there.

stormfront13
you do realize that that bald guy you are refering to is black right?

Mr. Valentine
thats what i thought... Black Xavier...cool... big grin

stormfront13
i thought it was possibly patriots grampa or something

Thunderstrike
It could just be a shadow. I dunno. It could be Xavier, could be someone else.

TheKahn
Originally posted by stormfront13
i thought it was possibly patriots grampa or something

I think you're right. If you look closely he seems to be wearing a American Flag themed tie.

Black Adam
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
It could just be a shadow. I dunno. It could be Xavier, could be someone else.
I think it's patriots grand pappy.

Black, wearing an Americana flag tie, and being moved around by Falcon

And Hudlin has to have some black heroes at this Wedding. He's probably bringing every Black hero in Marvels Vault.

and when was the last time We saw xavier? wasn't he Powerless in a bar somewhere. After all the crap that the x-men found out about him in Deadly Genesis I doubt they would even want to be in the same room with the professor......

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Black Adam

And Hudlin has to have some black heroes at this Wedding. He's probably bringing every Black hero in Marvels Vault.

Yeah even that guy dressed in blue...Black Goliath? huh

The guy in wheelchair is Isaiah Bradley, although I don't know why he is in wheelchair...

AJ4LIFE
damn kitty and storm have nice boobs, but not as good as wondy when shes in the hottub with wondy girl

Mr. Valentine
Aj you perv, lol nah you guys wrecked it mad mad mad you ruined the dream of a BLACK CHARLES XAVIER!!! mad how cool would that of been.. but no! you must say its isaiah bradley

stormfront13
actually DC marvel changed it to just goliath, but yeah ot used to be black goliath

AJ4LIFE
hay im soz but wow thye r nice i would mind a peice of them lol

DarkCrawler
Frank Cho does draw some, if I may say, HAWT women.

willRules
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
I don't see Xavier anywhere there.

embarrasment Im sure he is there..........in spirit.

Creshosk
That's why you put the tall heroes in the back... so who all's standing behind She Hulk that can't see?

No one's mentioned Ms. Marvel up in the sky...

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
T'Challa has this look on his face like, "If you two start a fight here, I'm kicking both of your asses."

Hell yeah.

Swanky-Tuna

Storm
Shadowcat
Xavier
Bishop
Beast
Wolverine
Doh, I missed Shadowcat, but I didn't think that was Xavier. Mostly because he looks like Lex Luthor. And I didn't count Storm because it's her wedding.

SnakeEyes
Why the hell is Beast "normal" again?

Arahan
Spidey taking pictures, may be the only reason for his invitation laughing out loud

Thunderstrike
More than likely. Him and Panther have teamed up before, but not that much.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Arahan
Spidey taking pictures, may be the only reason for his invitation laughing out loud

No... Iron Man's there. wink

Xirius
Well since that pic only shows the guests to one side of the altar, there's prob a lot more people there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.