Form VII vs Form II

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deception
Place two Masters of Form VII and Form II, disallow Force Powers that influence anything but the lightsaber skills.

Which Form is likely to prevail?

Antediluvian
Form II.

Council#13
In the ROTS novelization, Count Dooku realized that his Makashi "did not generate the kinetic power nessecary to face Djem So head on" or something like that. Let me find the quote....

Antediluvian
Originally posted by Council#13
In the ROTS novelization, Count Dooku realized that his Makashi "did not generate the kinetic power nessecary to face Djem So head on" or something like that. Let me find the quote....

So, what does Djem So have to do with Form VII, Council 13?

BTW, The ROTS Novel is so non-canon, it's pathetic.

Council#13
Oh!!! I thought he said form VI!!! Oh, right then. Sorry. Yeah, Sorgo's right, Makashi would win yes

Who gives? It clears up any uncertainty in the movie, and doesnt contradict itself like the movie. Why don't we tell everyone WHY we think that Makashi would win over Juyo? Perhaps because Dooku had ALREADY beaten Mace Windu, Master of Juyo? Is that canon?

Antediluvian
Oh!!! I thought he said form VI!!! Oh, right then. Sorry. Yeah, Sorgo's right, Makashi would win yes

Who gives? It clears up any uncertainty in the movie, and doesnt contradict itself like the movie. Why don't we tell everyone WHY we think that Makashi would win over Juyo? Perhaps because Dooku had ALREADY beaten Mace Windu, Master of Juyo? Is that canon?

ROTS Novel Contradicts the film, rendering the Novel invalid.

Revolver Ocelot
Form II. It's the best form when it comes to lightsaber combat.

Form VII is still good too, though.

Janus Marius

This is why some EU should have to pass strict revision. Stover was talking out of his ass when he wrote this.

Faunus
Agreed. Dooku manages to block dual two-handed blows from Anakin and Obi-Wan with one arm, then pwn Kenobi. ''No kinetic energy'' my ass. We see him thrash Quinlan Vos with ease in Jedi: Count Dooku, and I'd guess that Quinlan uses elements of Djem So.

Council#13
Originally posted by Antediluvian
ROTS Novel Contradicts the film, rendering the Novel invalid.

Just out of curiosity, which part contradicts the other part?

Revolver Ocelot
-Kit Fisto getting his head cut off
-Obi-Wan dodging 100 blaster bolts.

The rest are minor. It's still a great book.

Council#13
Ah right those.....

darthsith19
Assuming each has the same amount of potential, the form 2 master wins. Form 2 was made for fencing and is the greatest form as far as dueling goes. If you can truely master Vaapad, though, it's probably overall beter, but not better in a duel.

Tarvos
I'd think that Makashi would prevail.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.