-=- A Big Delemic Question : -=-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Koala MeatPie
You have just *accidently* created a new, very addictive (yet *safe*) drug.
Because it is new, no laws or regulations are attached to it.
Somehow, the cigarette industry learns about it, and are offering you

ONE BILLION dollars (USD) for it. (which they will implement into there cigarettes, and hook hundreds of millions of more people in pack a day if not more smokers)

Will you let them have your drug for 1 billion dollars concidering millions more will die of cigs?

I will answer when more posts arrive, with explainations as to why.

K.Diddy
My head hurtscow

Valharu
My dog is brown

Nevermind
No, if my drug is just as effective in achieving the same goals as cigarettes and yet is safe why would I sell it to a cigarette corporation? I would be making more money off it than I would by selling it to them. I wouldn't feel guilty by selling it to them either because I know it isn't harming them, actual I would probably feel proud because my drug might get them off cigarettes considering that sensible people will want a healthy alternative.

Syren
But you're trusting people to take the sensible option.

Council#13
no expression

What?

Tired Hiker
I would dry hump the new drug! eek!

Syren
Originally posted by Council#13
no expression

What?

Was that directed at me? confused

TH, get in the G Club and dry hump the bar stick out tongue

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Syren
Was that directed at me? confused

TH, get in the G Club and dry hump the bar stick out tongue laughing out loud

Syren
Did you do it? eek!

Inspectah Deck
I'll sell that drug for a buck fiddy.

AOR
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie

Will you let them have your drug for 1 billion dollars concidering millions more will die of cigs?

confused if it's safe, why would people die?

DarkC
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
Because it is new, no laws or regulations are attached to it.
Somehow, the cigarette industry learns about it, and are offering you

ONE BILLION dollars (USD) for it. (which they will implement into there cigarettes, and hook hundreds of millions of more people in pack a day if not more smokers)

I will answer when more posts arrive, with explainations as to why.
Sure, if it's "safe", supposedly.

MC Mike
Originally posted by AOR
confused if it's safe, why would people die?

They add it to the cigarettes and cigarettes are fatal to a point.

Sir SKEETS Alot
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
I'll sell that drug for a buck fiddy.
thumb up

AOR
Originally posted by MC Mike
They add it to the cigarettes and cigarettes are fatal to a point.

I see. Well, I guess my answer would be bankrupt the Cig. Company. Sell it to them for more than it's worth. Then give them the wrong formula. The rest is self explanatory

H. S. 6
As long as it's safe, hell yeah, I'd sell it. Myself, though. Make my own company. When people learn it can't harm them, I'll make much more than a billion bucks in sales.

Vinny Valentine
I'd Sell it, A billion dollers is 100 million, so I could live off that for my lifetime , and my kids, and there kids.

GCG
I would. Smokers or similar people know what they are going in for. So if they know there is really no excuse why they should not, especially in the Govt. ratifies it.

AOR
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
I'd Sell it, A billion dollers is 100 million, so I could live off that for my lifetime , and my kids, and there kids.

First: A billion dollars is 1,000 million.
Second: You could get so much more than that if you start your own company. Not to mention you would be setting it up for Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
there kids and there kids and there kids and there kids and there kids and there kids and there kids and there kids and there kids and there kids and there kids and there kids and there kids and there kids and there kids and there kids and there kids and there kids and there kids and there kids and there kids and there kids and there kids and there kids and there kids and there kids and there kids and there kids and there kids and there kids and there kids and there kids and there kids and there kids and there kids and there kids and there kids and there kids and there kids and there kids and there kids and there kids and there kids and there kids and there kids and there kids and there kids and there kids and there kids and there kids and there kids and there kids and there kids and there kids and there kids and there kids and there kids and there kids and there kids and there kids and there kids and there kids and there kids and there kids and there kids and there kids and there kids and there kids and there kids and there kids

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by AOR
First: A billion dollars is 1,000 million.
Second: You could get so much more than that if you start your own company. Not to mention you would be setting it up for

I Missed a 0, sorry.

Not True, first youwould have to advertise, then do so and such and it might not even get out before someone bans it. Plus the Tabacoo company would have you assassinated if you became a thread in buisness.

So take the Billion.

AOR
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
I Missed a 0, sorry.

Not True, first youwould have to advertise, then do so and such and it might not even get out before someone bans it. Plus the Tabacoo company would have you assassinated if you became a thread in buisness.

So take the Billion.

you also spelled "dollars" wrong...

They wouldn't "ban" it unless it had a credible reason from which it wouldn't be "safe" in the first place. Not to mention, the Tobacco company would be charged with "conspiracy" and possible "monopoly", depends on how good the lawyer, from which they get out of buisness anyway....

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by AOR
you also spelled "dollars" wrong...

They wouldn't "ban" it unless it had a credible reason from which it wouldn't be "safe" in the first place. Not to mention, the Tobacco company would be charged with "conspiracy" and possible "monopoly", depends on how good the lawyer, from which they get out of buisness anyway....

They are that good.

If you were offered a Billion dollars you would take it, anyone would. Don't Lie.

AOR
Yeah, but the possibility of making more....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.