Ironman VS Namor VS Hercules VS Thunderstrike

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AJ4LIFE
Who will win the fight
no prep
takes place in newyork big grin

oh and when u vote leave comement plz

Thunderstrike
This one would come down to Iron Man and Namor, since they are the fliers. Not sure who takes it from there though.

AJ4LIFE
i think if thude can ground them with lightning hercules could deal maker damage to them herc has faced namor before so.....

Tshern
If it came down to Namor and IM, IM would take it since he has countermeasures against Namor...

AJ4LIFE
wat makes u think it would be down to those to herc would win i think his strength can do it

DarkCrawler
I don't think Herc is currently as strong as he used to be...plus he is grounded.

joesha28
grounded? by his dad?

Thunderstrike
The one problem that Thor and Herc always face: what Daddy says.

AJ4LIFE
ok the god herc then full strenght so u will have to use a bit of teamwork full strength

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by joesha28
grounded? by his dad?

I mean that he can't fly by grounded.

AJ4LIFE
lol so neive i hope tony joins in, lol was herc weakened in his fight with wondy

Arahan
Thunderstrike of course he has strenght, durability and the power of thunder. By the way he has a cool name so he is the winner.

TS 4 teh win smile

Thunderstrike
TS is cool, but he can't beat Namor, unless we give him the Bloodaxe as well. Then everybody dies.

AJ4LIFE
yes but he has the most powers and good abilities so hed be aworthy foe and he uses his brain, u underestimate yor own character and how long did he keep the axe if he kept it he can have that aswell

Thunderstrike
He kept the Axe until he unleashed the full power of the Thunderstrike Mace and Bloodaxe to kill the Midgard Serpent. The Bloodaxe put him on Beta Ray and Thor's level, but at the cost of part of his sanity.

AJ4LIFE
then he can have the axe aswell so its
god hercules vs fresh out of water namor vs ironman vs thunderstrike with axe and hammer

now descuss this is good idea i thought

DarkCrawler
If you are going to give those two characters powerups, can't the two others have them too?

AJ4LIFE
its not power ups its wat theyvre had at 1 time and hercules sucks when hes mortal and namore is threash out of water wat more do u want

no more changeing mad

Thunderstrike
Might as well give Iron man the Thorbuster, and have it raining while they fight.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
its not power ups its wat theyvre had at 1 time and hercules sucks when hes mortal and namore is threash out of water wat more do u want

no more changeing mad

Namor isn't trash out of water and Hercules doesn't suck when mortal. And Namor being straight out of water is his normal level, since sea is his home and birthplace and all...

And if you give Thunderstrike Bloodaxe, why not give Namor the Trident of Neptune? He's wielded way more times then Thunderstrike has wielded Bloodaxe...huh

AJ4LIFE
ok he can ahve trident, tell me how to make it fair

DarkCrawler
Give Iron Man one of his stronger armors (Hulkbuster, for example) and I think it would be fair then.

AJ4LIFE
ok hulk buster then

leonidas
namor just trashed ironman recently. he did pull him into the sea. anyone of them could possibly win depending on who fought who and where they are fighting. i'd say more often than not IM in a neutral spot, but if he got careless herc or namor could peel him like a banana. he's the smartest though, so i'd give him a very slight edge with namor and herc getting some wins and TS getting the least.

that's without any of these powerups you're talking about . . .

AJ4LIFE
he has hulk buster armor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.