Hatchet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gls
A deformed child spends his entire life in the bayou with his father until one day the boy dies caused by a fire in their home. That's when things start to get strange...

stars: Kane Hodder he plays the lead killer (what a surprise).

4/12/05
Horrorview reports that Tony Todd, Robert Englund, and Richard Reihle have recently joined the cast.
teaser trailer is available at..
http://www.upcominghorrormovies.com/trailers.php#hatchet,
discuss

Wolfie
Man... with a cast like this, I can't wait!

gls
i know thats what i've been thinking...with tony todd this will be at least creepy with his voice. lol

Wendigo
Sounds good wink

papabeard

kmcdude
Cant wait wink

Gaetane
cant' wait, really curious for that one

gls
eek! i can't wait for the movie now!

jayy
When will this movie be released?

eek! FINAL DESTINATION 3 WILL BE GOOD! eek!

jayy
Nevermind, I got it.

wink

Solo
Sounds kinda lame, IMO.

tabby999
yeah, awsome cast, hope they pull it off, depends on what direction they try to go (i.e slasher etc). hope they go for alittle more depth than FvJ

Nevermind
Originally posted by jayy
Nevermind, I got it.

wink

Did somebody call me? big grin

I'm a little iffy with Hatchet from the plot outline I read on imdb.com it doesn't sound interesting at all.

cheech79
hatchetmovie dot com
i think its going to kick ass
check out whos in it
Happy Dance

deathbycorn

Wolfie
I plan on seeing this, if just for the cast (Kane Hodder, Tony Todd, Robert Englund).

C-Dic
For just once..****ing ONE TIME..could people NOT GET LOST AND STRANDED IN A HORROR MOVIE!?!

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Impediment
Just watched the teaser, looks pretty interesting. When exactly is the release date again?

deathbycorn
http://www.hatchetmovie.com/images/poster2.jpg
http://www.hatchetmovie.com/images/poster1_sm.jpg

HATCHET has been officially selected for the 2006 Tribeca Film Festival.
This will be the world premiere and the first chance ever to see the finished film. Screening times are as follows:

Thursday, April 27, 7:30 pm
AMC Village VII 66 Third Avenue (at 11th Street) New York, NY 10003

Saturday, April 29, 11:59 pm

Sunday, April 30, 4:00 pm

Thursday, May 4, 10:30 pm
AMC 34th Street 312 W. 34th Street New York, NY 10001

Saturday, May 6, 11:45 pm
AMC 68th Street 1998 Broadway (at 68th Street) New York, NY 10023

Solo
Originally posted by C-Dic
For just once..****ing ONE TIME..could people NOT GET LOST AND STRANDED IN A HORROR MOVIE!?!

roll eyes (sarcastic)
Yeah, no shit. I'm pretty sure I won't like a movie when it describes itself as 'Old School American Horror'. But I'll try not to base my opinion off of that, it showed nothing.

It's like the writers were thinking "Hey, let's try to think of a title that sounds kind of like 'Saw' but not too much that it's obvious".

Impediment
So, is this not getting a wide release? Or is it already in a limited release?

The Machine
I'm really looking forward to this movie. Gorefest for sure. Yay!!

tabby999
good lineup of actors for it. And i love the "its not a remake.." line on the poster.

Impediment
Is this movie getting a wide release, or is it gonna be straight to DVD, or what?

Impediment
I plan to buy the DVD next week. I really, really want to see this.

Impediment
Here's a trailer I've never seen. Thought y'all might like it.

Vlgsiix43KU

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Wolfie
Man... with a cast like this, I can't wait!

laughing out loud laughing rolling on floor laughing

Impediment
The first 30 minutes of the movie are kinda slow, but the rest of the movie more than makes up for it.

Impediment
Are you a horror fan? See this f*cking movie!!!

ragesRemorse
this movie is shit

Impediment
It's not perfect, I admit, but I liked it.

ragesRemorse
I can see how someone would enjoy it. I just didnt have the patience for it. I had the same problem with the tripper. Even though these movies are making fun of themselves and have humor sparsed through out. lately, i havent been able to tolerate the low quality movies with scratchy TV grade film.

Zilverz
I heard many good reviews about this film. Picked it up on sale at bestbuy this past weekend and I have to agree that it does start off slow but once the killer starts stalking them it picks up great.. the movie doesnt take itself too seriously because there is some humor mixed in ... my buddy hates horror movies .. but i talked him into this one and he laughed his butt off at certain parts ... Very Gorey!!!

papabeard
This flick is the shizz.

deathbycorn
Hatchet was a great movie, if you liked Hatchet check out Simon Says.

allofyousuckkk
pure shit, and a lot of gore.

MildPossession
Decent slasher but nothing special. Liked the leads though, gave me a few laughs. Crap make up/face on the killer though.

cropsy_is_god
its a typical run of the mill bore fest

Impediment
The acting is terrible, and the ending is such a cliche, but the gore more than makes up for it.

tylerTOXICITY
Is this based on the book?
http://www.allreaders.com/Topics/info_14268.asp?BSID=1409956

Magic_attack
Originally posted by tylerTOXICITY
Is this based on the book?
http://www.allreaders.com/Topics/info_14268.asp?BSID=1409956

No it's not tyler.

tylerTOXICITY
Oh, Bummer.
Thats a good book.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.