Naboo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Julie
So what does everybody think of Padme's pretty homeworld?.......we all have given our opinions on Jar Jar.....what about Naboo itself?

ToMacco
Looks like Minnesota

greedo
Nah ToMacco your mistaken definately British Columbia (aka God's country) wink

finti
nah Naboo is pretty

yerssot
a very nice planet

Corran
messa liken dis planet.

LanceWindu
I wouldn't mind being stuck on that planet for my whole life.

LariCrai_Kenobi
Naboo is beautiful. I love it... hermm... *debates weither to sketch it*

Tex
The Naboo in TPM looks nothing like the Naboo in AOTC. I didn't even know they were on Naboo untill they arrived at the Palace. I thought they we're making a pit stop on some other planet!

anyways.......Naboo is nice, although you just have to go to Italy, cause that's where they filmed it.

yerssot
roll eyes (sarcastic)

same about Endor, Hoth, Tatooine,...

you expacted they searched a real planet?

Tex
yes yerssot, I expacted they searched a real planet! stick out tongue

yerssot
well, I'm glad I cracked that open for you

Julie
Good job....

I wonder if they have seasons on Naboo.....winter...fall...etc???

yerssot
don't really think so

Julie
Why don't many Star Wars planets have seasons....Hoth's and iceball...tatooine's a desert...etc

yerssot
because we haven't stayed a whole year on a planet?

LaurenE147
Naboo is too perfect. It's a little creepy its so perfect.

Tex
I'm sure Naboo has it's ghettos!

mah
those gungans are bound to be involved in something illegal.

Ushgarak
The reference to disgruntled spice miners implies something amiss. Aside from crappy Jedi intelligence.

LaurenE147
I suppose something badhas to happen to it.

CyberFelon
I hope so. It'll spice things up a bit

LaurenE147
I think this movie has more then enough spice.

Could someone who was there in 1980 tell me what it was like to here Darth VAder say that he was Luke's father.

yerssot
damn good

Dexx
well...the naboo shots are still filmed here on the worm fuzzy earth

yerssot
so did certain Kamino shots

LaurenE147
I want to go wherever Naboo was filmed. It was beautiful

yerssot
that's Italy

Dexx
if i look down in my backyard, the grass might look like the one on Naboo

LaurenE147
Any healthy grass looks like the grass on Naboo.

I wonder how much it cost to use that place as a set.

LariCrai_Kenobi
*growls* WHY IS EVERYTHIGN I LIKE SEEM TO BE DONE IN ITALY?!?!?!?!?! *cries* I want to go the Florence sooooooooooooooo freakin bad.

My mom said we might go somewhere else in the world on a trip, in a few years. The next words :"We are NOT goign to Italy."

We can't go to Africa either. -.- I guess it's down to Australia or some other place she wants to go. If we aren't going to Australia, I GIVE UP!

yerssot
how come? you always go to Italy?

LariCrai_Kenobi
O.o.....I've never been to Italy Yerssot...... I want to really badly....it's beautiful. "specially what I've seen of Florence. The archetecture/history/town/surroundings are breath taking....

mah
and why won't your parents go there?

yerssot
oh! they always said you had to see Florence ONCE in your life!

Julie
I would if I could but my fincances are not that good yet....hey I'm going to college soon...I've got no money

LariCrai_Kenobi
My mother won't go to Italy because she says it's to dirty. -.-. Blah...

(My dad aka my biological piece of shit, wouldn't have a word seeing he's states away))

Julie
sad someday I might get there.....I just don't see that time being any time soon.....don't worry LaraCrai.....maybe someday you'll get to Florence

yerssot
I've been there... a year or 15 ago...

mah
so you must remember lots of details then

yerssot
oh yeah! almost everything!

Sabrea
italy is kinda a diety country...but alot of it is REALLY nice and pretty...and as for naboo, i love naboo, right after tatooine

yerssot
tunesia vs italy...who will win?

Sabrea
oops...dirty, not diety lol

yerssot
eek!

LaurenE147
Is your dad a total *******, Lari?

LariCrai_Kenobi
He wasn't. Him and mom were never married, so whenI was about two, he went to live in a town 'bout 3 hours away. Twop years next Valentines day, he just went *poof* to Mosurri, and now as far as we now, he's in Colorado with oh say near $7000.oo of ours...yeah,,,

Oh, need I say when he did this, I lost conntact with half my family including my half sisters and grandmother??? -.-. I refuse to call him "dad"

LaurenE147
That sucks. Not a nice guy.

Sabrea
New book: Top 10 reasons to hate your father
i think lari has place number 1
does hating your fake father count?? because if it does i hate my fake father because hes a famous money grubbing snob, aside from the fact that i have decided to give up on my fake family
dont hit me lari, its just my opinion on him, and if i hate him i hate him...but seriously, does hating your fake father count???

LariCrai_Kenobi
I guess it does....
And, Sab, I'm too depressed at the moment to argue with you. sad

LaurenE147
Your fake father?

Sabrea
yes my fake father, who would be Ewan McGregor, and no i dont hate him...lari, wats wrong?? sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.