If Adam and Eve existed.........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GCG
.....would they have had belly buttons ?

T.M
No.

Pandemoniac
Off course not.

T.M
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
Off course not.

lol.. kinda killed this thread haven't we..

ladygrim
they would have 2

T.M
Originally posted by ladygrim
they would have 2

what each....

they wouldn't have navels..

Syren
*implode*

shaber
Adam was sculpted from clay and Eve was a piece of him. There is really no reason why they shouldn't have been anatomically correct.

GCG
So we need to send a painter to sort out that Michelangelo Painting in the Sistine Chapel, right ?

shaber
Right...

GCG
So, If I had to go and remove the belly-button I wouldnt be arrested for vandalism, Right ?

Pandemoniac
Originally posted by T.M
lol.. kinda killed this thread haven't we..

wink1

ladygrim
Originally posted by T.M
what each....

they wouldn't have navels..

yes they would they would have 2

shaber
I meant that there is no reason why Adam or Eve should not have had bellybuttons just like all non deformed people do.

Pandemoniac
Think about the origin of the belly button, and the creation of Adam and Eve

T.M
Think about the origin of the belly button, and the creation of Adam and Eve

exactly.

Captain Falcon
yes because god designed the belly button for some reason, and has a use.

shaber
If God sculpted Adam and ?grew/budded off Eve then he would have given him a bellybutton of the kind he would anticipate all future men and women to be born with.

T.M
Originally posted by Captain Falcon
yes because god designed the belly button for some reason, and has a use.

The only use of the belly button is to feed a fetus.. Adam and Eve were not fetus's so they would not have had a navel.. this would have been an evolution of humankind

Captain Falcon
why are you questioning god anyway? Who are you to question his plan? crying1 oh god, please help me from the people.

laughing out loud

Syren
Originally posted by T.M
The only use of the belly button is to feed a fetus.. Adam and Eve were not fetus's so they would not have had a navel.. this would have been an evolution of humankind

I'm going with this... we're not clones of Adam and Eve, we've evolved from them. So they wouldn't have had navels because they wouldn't have needed them, whereas we do need them. This brings me onto the subject of men and their pointless nipples stick out tongue

Pandemoniac
I know the answer to the silly male-nipple issue as well.
High 5 T.M.

Captain Falcon
Originally posted by Syren
I'm going with this... we're not clones of Adam and Eve, we've evolved from them. So they wouldn't have had navels because they wouldn't have needed them, whereas we do need them. This brings me onto the subject of men and their pointless nipples stick out tongue our breasts aren't as good as yours cry oh and one more thing,

Adam and Eve never existed, it was made up in the bible.

T.M
Originally posted by Syren
I'm going with this... we're not clones of Adam and Eve, we've evolved from them. So they wouldn't have had navels because they wouldn't have needed them, whereas we do need them. This brings me onto the subject of men and their pointless nipples stick out tongue

Men have nipples because for the first few months all children are female.

As I am sure Pandemoniac would have pointed out by the time I have finished typing this...

GCG
our breasts aren't as good as yours cry oh and one more thing,

Adam and Eve never existed, it was made up in the bible.

D-O Y-O-U U-N-D-E-R-S-T-A-N-D T-H-E W-O-R-D-S I-N T-H-E T-I-T-L-E ?

Captain Falcon
Originally posted by T.M
Men have nipples because for the first few months all children are female.

As I am sure Pandemoniac would have pointed out by the time I have finished typing this... It's to do with the foetus. Men and Women start off the same and due to genetic information and the difference between our masculine n feminine hormones, we change. Some people say the clitorus is like a very very small penis. laughing out loud

Pandemoniac
That is not even the point here Falcon, it is about the interpretation of influencial stories, and the wisdom to analyse them in order to seperate legend from truth.

Captain Falcon
Originally posted by GCG
D-O Y-O-U U-N-D-E-R-S-T-A-N-D T-H-E W-O-R-D-S I-N T-H-E T-I-T-L-E ? okay, I'm not going to talk about creation any more. Adam and Eve based probably would have belly-buttons if the bible and stuff is true.

JacopeX
Originally posted by GCG
.....would they have had belly buttons ? there humans and im a human wit a belly button. Wut a weird question though

Captain Falcon
Originally posted by JacopeX
there humans and im a human wit a belly button. Wut a weird question though you do understand how we got belly buttons right?

Pandemoniac
It's to do with the foetus. Men and Women start off the same and due to genetic information and the difference between our masculine n feminine hormones, we change. Some people say the clitorus is like a very very small penis. laughing out loud

Correct. Until the 3rd month of pregnancy, the human foetus is genetically female. It is at this time when the supremacy of the XX or XY chromosomes decide the gender by hormone productions.
But, as the foetus has been evolving as a female before this point, the child has certain female characteristics all ready, such as the discussed nipples.

T.M
Correct. Until the 3rd month of pregnancy, the human foetus is genetically female. It is at this time when the supremacy of the XX or XY chromosomes decide the gender by hormone productions.
But, as the foetus has been evolving as a female before this point, the child has certain female characteristics all ready, such as the discussed nipples.

laughing out loud when I read that first I thought the last bit read...'such as the disgusting nipples'

Captain Falcon
But, as the foetus has been evolving as a female before this point, the child has certain female characteristics all ready, such as the discussed nipples. that also explains why some women have penises.

Pandemoniac
that also explains why some women have penises.

That is a different situation. In some cases there is a hormonal and genetic disorder during the envelopment of the foetus, and both the male as the female chromosomes have equal influence.
This can cause men with boobs and chicks with dicks.

GCG
That is a different situation. In some cases there is a hormonal and genetic disorder during the envelopment of the foetus, and both the male as the female chromosomes have equal influence.
This can cause men with boobs and chicks with dicks......

.............and chaps with flaps ?

Pandemoniac
Nah, that bastard Ronald mcDonald has the blame for those

T.M
Originally posted by GCG
.............and chaps with flaps ?

ooo dear..

Syren

clapping

Thanks, I did know... I was just adding a 'funny (ish)' to the end of my post stick out tongue

Pandemoniac
And appreciated it was!

Syren
Ah bless blushing

drunk_nazgul
my brain! Here, let me go ask God.
*runs off to find AC*

Syren
God... AC?

laughing

ninja

drunk_nazgul
Um...no...just my heater!

ninja

JacopeX
This can cause men with boobs and chicks with dicks. Yea i learned that in 7th grade about the traits of the man and the female being the same creating a She male

rickyduck
clones dont have belly buttons it sais on simpsons and Adam and Eve were clones of god (or something)

Syndicate_Lord
Originally posted by GCG
.....would they have had belly buttons ? They were apes, you moronic imbecile

GCG
Originally posted by Syndicate_Lord
They were apes, you moronic imbecile

Lets establish first who 'were' apes, and then we will follow the trail to the 'moronic imbecile' shall we ?

So: Who were apes ?

T.M
This can cause men with boobs and chicks with dicks.

AKA... Female Pseudohermaphroditism..

A.D. Skinner

How did we get from talking about Navels to nipples? I swear, this is a true off topic thread!

As for the fetus being genetically female during the 1st three months, well I don't agree with that statement, and so don't a lot of scientists. It would be more correct in saying that we are genderless during the 1st 3 months of being in the womb.

Nipples are not the deciding factor of whether or not a fetus is a male or female ! roll eyes (sarcastic) Our bodies just develop in such a way that we could be either, once the xx or xy chromosome is then given.

Syren
Did you read the whole thread, AD? Because I don't think anyone said nipples are the deciding factor.

I brought nipples up in my post humorously... it wasn't supposed to be serious.

A.D. Skinner
You might have, but others have seemed to take this as something quite serious !

Oh and I did in fact read the 3 pages of babble on this thread, but I will no longer waist my time doing so.

Syren
laughing

Fair comment.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.