joker vs gambit vs 2 face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

diabloman
who would win in a poker match ? joker 2 face or gambit ? i say 2 face wins this one. but joker would have a shot at winning if hes the dealer cause he would cheat shuffling the cards just like those black jack dealers do in vegas.

batdude123
Well, Joker sure as hell wouldn't win, that's for sure. If he got a good hand, he'd probably be laughing it up, hootin' and hollerin' so I don't think he would be much of a poker player.

diabloman
Originally posted by batdude123
Well, Joker sure as hell wouldn't win, that's for sure. If he got a good hand, he'd probably be laughing it up, hootin' and hollerin' so I don't think he would be much of a poker player. he probably start laughing his tail off and entertaining everyone and disturbing them.

jgiant
I'd say joker wins cuz he is a brilliant strategist and he is unpredictable...the others won't kno how to read him...joker is good at games too, he beat raz in chess..

diabloman
im sure joker would cheat big time if hes was winning. but i say 2 face would shoot him in a sec. if he sees that joker is cheating

StyleTime
Gambit wins because he will cheat.

jgiant
joker wins cuz he probably flooded the room with that trademark laughing poison of his...joker would hand out the cards and there would be jokers in them, dent and gambit both yell at joker...dent goes for his gun and he starts to laugh and then gambit laughs...then joker laughs takes all the chips and continues to laugh all the way home...at least gambit and dent die with a smile...

diabloman
Originally posted by jgiant
joker wins cuz he probably flooded the room with that trademark laughing poison of his...joker would hand out the cards and there would be jokers in them, dent and gambit both yell at joker...dent goes for his gun and he starts to laugh and then gambit laughs...then joker laughs takes all the chips and continues to laugh all the way home...at least gambit and dent die with a smile... its not gonna work on 2 face. he doesnt laugh he would take the game seriously. and if they both start to annoy him he would shoot both of them.

jgiant
Originally posted by diabloman
its not gonna work on 2 face. he doesnt laugh he would take the game seriously. and if they both start to annoy him he would shoot both of them. 2 face doesn't laugh did u say...what does that matter i think u read my post wrong...joker kills them with gas he put in the room prior to the game...or something like that...

samishe
Joker wins, if he loses he sprays everyone with accid.

jgiant
joker has too many options...he can't lose...

StyleTime
Ok wow. I thought we were seeing who would win at a game of poker. Not who could secretly set up to kill the others before the game even starts. If that's the case Gambit wins by blowing up the building after Joker and 2 Face arrive.

jgiant
i kno but joker always has a trick up his sleve...the others will think they are playin a game of poker and the thought of killing each other will only pass threw their minds every so often...gambit especially won't be thinking of killing...joker on the other hand will...

diabloman
Originally posted by jgiant
i kno but joker always has a trick up his sleve...the others will think they are playin a game of poker and the thought of killing each other will only pass threw their minds every so often...gambit especially won't be thinking of killing...joker on the other hand will... gambit would play the game fair. 2 face takes things seriously so he would get on jokers back if he tries to pull something.

jgiant
Originally posted by diabloman
gambit would play the game fair. 2 face takes things seriously so he would get on jokers back if he tries to pull something. again 2 face won't kno what happened...joker probably rigged the room...

Big Sexy
I think gambit. Who ever he passes the cards to is in for a big surprise.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.