Does Bush have power?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MARCMAN
I do not live in the USA and I was wondering if Bush can make any decision without anyones okay

jaden101
does bush have power?

oh there's so many minge jokes in there i think my head is going to explode

MARCMAN
laughing

okay does GOERGE Bush have power!

PVS
bush runs the world and the decisions of all men. oh we're talking about the president? sorry

Arachnoidfreak
I hate all kinds of bush.

I need it shaved, or else it's just mingin

as for the president, yes he's um, stupid.

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Arachnoidfreak
I hate all kinds of bush.

I need it shaved, or else it's just mingin

as for the president, yes he's um, stupid.

MARCMAN
In all seriousness. Can the President George Bush make any decisions wihout prior consent? IE laws, vetos, war, etc....

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by MARCMAN
In all seriousness. Can the President George Bush make any decisions wihout prior consent? IE laws, vetos, war, etc....

Practically. You can thank 9/11 for that.

The Omega
Capt> Practically?? How would that work without going against the American Constitution????

PVS
i dont think that capt is arguing that bush pisses on the constitution regularly and wipes his ass with the bill of rights.

MARCMAN
I have much to learn about politics I will admit but if Bush can make decisions even if no one agrees then does that make it a form of dictaorship. I kow the word is strong and I do not mean he is a distator but does the power of the president kinde give him some of the same power that a distator has?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.