Smallville Role Play

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lois Lane
This is the thread for the Smallville role play game. I will paste the posts that have already been made for the game on the other thread. Happy playing!

Lois Lane
OOC (Out of Character)Lois and Clark aren't partners yet. I would like to see him come in and apply. Lois will have a job there and when the boss partners them together that's when they will meet up.

IN(In Character)

Lois sighed typing on the computer in front of her. She honestly did not know how she landed a job here at the Daily Planet, but she was an excellent writer but it must be in the genes since her cousin, who reminded her of Nancy Drew in a way since she usually seemed to be cracking cases and liked to print the truth. She finished writing her article on a scientist who was making strange experiements with the fatal Kryptonite. Her phone rang and Lois reached over to get it. "Lane. Right....uh huh..." She said listening to the person on the other line. "I'll be right over." Lois then hung up grabbing a notebook and a pen/ "Jimmy..." Lois called out seeing a young boy pop out from no where. "Right here Miss Lane. "

Lois smiled seeing the photographer. "You're coming with me. I want to get good shots of this new story I'm working on." Jimmy nodded and followed her out the door.

Lois Lane
(the boss presumabely is Perry white...)
Clark Kent knocked tentatively on the door to the office of Perry White and herad the call: "Come in!"
Clarkk entered the office and took a seat opposite Perry White, a portly grey haired man who had a cigar poking out from his mouth. Perry offered a cigar to Ckark, who declined.
"So, you want a job at the Planet, huh?" Asked Perry, "Any prior experience of reporting, kid...

Syndicate_Lord
(thanks, I was just going to copy that...)

Lois Lane
Lois sighed entering the Daily Planet once again. The lead she had on the scientist went no where. She sat at her desk hitting a pencil on her desk trying to decide what the next approach should be. She stood up wearing nice casual pants with a blue blouse. She knocked on Mr White's door wanting to talk to him about the story she was working on. Prehaps Perry would let her take Jimmy to the party that was being thrown at the local museum for the scientist and get her story there.

"I was hoping it would be ok if we talked..." She said not noticing Clark and stepped in finally seeing him. "Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you were free...." She looked Clark up and down from behind him. "I'll just come back in when you are free." She said reaching for the door handle.

Lois

Syndicate_Lord
Clark glanced after her and thought he recognised her from somewhere... he turned back to Perry White and said:
"Well, not much experience really, I..."
"Look, kid... er... Kent, I have several young guys every day wanting a job. If you REALLY want a job here, you'll get me a story! I need to see that YOU are the journalist I want... right, come back when you've got a story," Clark stood up and walked slowly out as Perry yeled:
"LOIS!? WHAT DID YA WANT!?"

Lois Lane
Lois looked annoyed as Perry yelled at her. She looked at Clark with it just coming over who he was. She shook her head in surprise. "Smallville?" She asked looking at him. She then turned her head at her boss who didn't exactly seem to like the idea of being barged into. "Sorry Perry, but I wanted to ask if I could take Jimmy tonight to the party to take pictures of the story I'm working on. The scientist will be there." She looked at Clark once again with an idea. "If Clark is looking for a job I could always use someone to help me going under cover." She didn't think it would be hard to find some dirty things on the scientist. She hoped Clark told Perry about him working with her cousin on the high school newspaper. She looked at Perry smiling. "I promise to keep an eye on him and if he doesn't have what it takes I'll let you know.

Syndicate_Lord
"Oh all right," Grinneed Peerry,"You've got your chance to prove yourself, kid!"

Lois Lane
Lois smiled. "Thanks." She looked at Clark with a look that said you owe me big time. "I suppose I'll go show Clark around." She opened the door to the office and walked out showing Clark the layout of the offices. "I work in this office. This is where the major press is found." She went up to her desk. "This is where I work, but I can see if you can get your own desk. "Do you have anything well...nice to wear tonight? It's a party and some major people will be there sp look your best.

She looked around wondering what else to show him. "Jimmy!" A young boy popped up his head hearing Lois's voice. "I'm right here." Lois smiled as he walked over. "Clark, this is Jimmy. He is my camera man. Takes the best pictures in town." Jimmy grinned with a slight blush. "Don't you mean I take pictures for THe Daily Planet?" He asked and Lois rolled her eyes.

Lois then looked at Clark. "Chloe is in the office too, but she's in a different division. You wanna see if we can catch lunch with her? I'm sure she's free for lunch."

Lois

Syndicate_Lord
"Sure, why not?" Grinned Clark, "You're her... cousin, right?" He followed Lois..

Lois Lane
"The one and only." Lois said pointing to a desk. "That desk is free so go ahead and take that one. " She picked up the phone and asked to speak with Chloe Sullivan." She tapped her desk waiting since patience was never one of Lois Lane's strong virtues. She looked over at Clark with a grin. "So what's new in Smallville? I haven't gotten a chance to visit since work keeps me busy."

Kingdom Hearts
On a date lex and lana are sitting in a fancy resteraint in the city eating and talking
"you look very preatty Lana"

Syndicate_Lord
"Oh, not much," replied Clark with a grin, "I guess a lot of the old Smallville High folks have moved on... me, Pete Ross, lana Lang... and obviously Lex Luthor!"

Lois Lane
Lana smiled up at Lex. "Thank you Lex. You're quite handsome yourself." Lana said then took a sip of her tea. Things were so different now that she was out of high school. She was now dating Lex Luthor, but hardly anyone knew. "So are you ready for the party tonight? I hear that since the scientist will be giving a speech lots of people will be there. She was going to go with Lex and had a beautiful long white dress to wear. She looked at Lex as he ate wondering what the night would be like.

Lana

Syndicate_Lord
"Nothing much has changed in the village itself... shall we go buy a cheeseburger or something?" Clark started to walk towards the door as he herad Perry white bellow again:
"LOIS! CLARK! GET IN HERE NOW, I NEED YOU!"

Lois Lane
Lois sighed hanging up the phone and looked at Clark. "She wasn't answering the phone. Ready for your first assignment?" She asked grinning as she walked with Clark to Perry's office. "What's wrong?" She asked thinking of how good a cheeseburger sounded. "We were just going out for lunch."

Dark Shazam93
Clark grimaced and fllowed her:
"So wh's this Jimmy guy?"

Lois Lane
Lois looked at Clark after entering Perry's office. "He's the photographer. You were there when he came up to us?" She teased and looked at Perry. "What's up? Something going on in Metropolis?"

Kingdom Hearts
"So what are u planning on wear to the party tonight? whatever it is i bet u'll be beautiful in it. u always do." Lex grined. After they were finished at the place they were eating they went back to Lana's place.
there they changed for the party. Lana walked out of the bathroom and looked at lex in her new dress. " your breath-taking!" "thanks." lana sayed *they kissed*

Lois Lane
OOC: Please no posting for other characters! And does the Chloe player still want to be in the game?

Lana grinned after the kiss. She twirled around in her dress as Lex watched. The bottom of her dress expanded out as she twirled. "I should do some more shopping at the dress shop though the dress costed a fortune." Lana liked earning the money she earned, then liked to treat herself to a dress to go out on a date with Lex. "So who's all going to be at the party tonight? Anyone from Smallville?" She asked not really thinking about Clark, but wondered if Chloe or Lois would be there since they were working at the Daily Planet.

Lana

Kingdom Hearts
"i don't know but i hope at least someone i know will be there besides you. but then again i can never get enough of u *they kiss and start to make out on lana's couch*

Lois Lane
"Lex," She said pulling back. "As much as I like doing this I think we should head into Metropolis. I do still need to get my hair done for tonight and I need to be at Sweet Salon. How about you pick me up at the Salon, then you can take me to the party." She gave Lex one last kiss.

Lana

Dark Shazam93
"Lois, Jimmy... there's some kind of riot going on in Metropolis! Can you get over there ASAP!"

Red Fox
(this is pointless... 2-3 people rping in it...)

Dark Shazam93
(Thankyou for your oh so helpful input!)

Red Fox
(Im not being mean, i just dont see how three people can play the cast of smallville?)

Lois Lane
ooc Hey, we're playing the game. Either you choose a character to play or please don't post on this board. We're playing the game and I do have another person who is going to join up for Chloe and flash.

Red Fox
(....i doubt it. you guys really should have let people join on their own instead of asking them, and if they dont, oh well.)

Lois Lane
Lois smiled looking at Clark as she heard her boss. "Let's get going." She opened an elevator and stepped in waiting for Clark. "Riots are my department so let's just see how you handle not getting in my way." She said smiling as Jimmy walked in by her and they waited for Clark.

Dark Shazam93
Clark stepped into the lift and hit the button for the ground floor:
"Any idea what this is about, Lois?"

Lx. Luthor
*walks intooffice and opens laptop* Only a couple more weeks and this experiment will change how the whole world looks at technology. *smiles*

ooc: (theres no certain way we do this right? just do what we think the actual characters would do?)

Lx. Luthor
ooc(sorry about that, just scratch my last post)

*smiles* Sure Lana, I'll drop you off at the Salon, and Ill pick you up in about an hour or so, sound good?

Lois Lane
Lana grinned and sqeezed Lex's hand. "Sounds good. You wanna take me now?" "I'll be ready for the ball by the time you pick me up." She said giving him a light kiss.

Lois Lane
"Oh who know's. Being in Metropolis does put a new outlook on things. It may have to do with this ball that's being held tonight. THe one and only Lex Luthor is making an appearace."

Lois

Lx. Luthor
*smiles* Sure Lana, lets head out. Want to take the chopper? It would be quicker? *looks at Lana*

ooc( I asked if she wants to take the chopper because from what I've read, they were making out on a couch probably in the mansion, if I'm wrong just correct me, and Lin-z sorry but I really can't make these much longer than they are)

Renamon
(look peeps, there is only 2 ppl in this thread. just lett the damn thing die.)

Lx. Luthor
Originally posted by Renamon
(look peeps, there is only 2 ppl in this thread. just lett the damn thing die.) If you don't like it Leave

Darkchoco
*Clark runs through into the helecopter, relizing Lex's plan of using lana as a Egg for Zod*

Xirius
(OOC- Hey, I know I signed up as Bart Allen ages ago and I havent really taken part, its just that Ive been really busy lately, I still do intend on taking part, but fo rthe nexy few weeks, I wont be able to, just letting you know I still want to take part.)

Darkchoco
Lana and clark embrace after lex is killed

Darkchoco
(lol jk im not in this thread ill stop)

Stephanie20
OOC: i have a rp too see: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=430350&highlight=userid%3A71104

expect there Lex isn't with Lana he's with my oc character, Janie Hill, see that's why I can't post on this one as Lex is with Lana in this, but on mine since it is my rpg, i was able to auto pair Lex up with my character

Stephanie20
nvm i moved to this forum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.