Juggernaut (vs) Champion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

soujaboy09
Fight takes place in New York

This is Juggernaut focused, and Champion is mad no prep

No bfr fight till the death

Debate

Soleran
Champion.................power primordal > cyttorak maybe shifty

Champion cannot die by the way so he wins.

soujaboy09
He's not greater that Thanos, so he's not greater than Cyttorak. Thanos toyed with Champion to the point where it wasn't even funny.

Thanos_6383
it was hilarious

Soleran
Thats because Champion is a big dumb brute like Cain.

Thanos is a smart one indeedsmile However Champion smashed a planet by punching it. Champion had to give him the gem or he was going to leave him on a rock floating in space foreversmile

Cain isn't ready for Champion.............

soujaboy09
Why isn't he? there on the same lv

the Darkone
Champion will hurt Juggernaut, powers of primodial is just as powerful as the power of cosmic. Well written champion will own juggernaut bottom line, juggernaut wouldn't be able to land a blow on champion even though he 9'2 ft 5,200 lbs. champ has godlike reflexes speed, off hte chart durability.

Champion 10/10

Soleran
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Champion_of_the_Universe

Jobbing Aside and the fact he is kinda dumb it would appear he owns Physically he might even be able to beat Batman!

batdude123
Originally posted by the Darkone
Champion will hurt Juggernaut, powers of primodial is just as powerful as the power of cosmic. Well written champion will own juggernaut bottom line, juggernaut wouldn't be able to land a blow on champion even though he 9'2 ft 5,200 lbs. champ has godlike reflexes speed, off hte chart durability.

Champion 10/10

I agree. yes

batdude123
Originally posted by Soleran
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Champion_of_the_Universe

Jobbing Aside and the fact he is kinda dumb it would appear he owns Physically he might even be able to beat Batman!

No way! mad NOT EVEN CLOSE!!!!!!!!! laughing

Horrificus
Thats because Champion is a big dumb brute like Cain.

Thanos is a smart one indeedsmile However Champion smashed a planet by punching it. Champion had to give him the gem or he was going to leave him on a rock floating in space foreversmile

Cain isn't ready for Champion.............

I don't chalk that up to Thanos beating Champion. I see it more as avoiding a fight.

snoopdogg
Didn't Thing break Champions ribs?

batdude123
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Didn't Thing break Champions ribs?

That's complete bullsh*t. Thing shouldn't have even TOUCHED him. That's PIR.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by batdude123
That's complete bullsh*t. Thing shouldn't have even TOUCHED him. That's PIR. It's always bullsh!t or PIS, CIS, or whatever.

batdude123
It's always bullsh!t or PIS, CIS, or whatever.

Yes, if there is a huge hunk of slow moving rock being able to break the ribs of a being that is stronger and knows every martial arts in the entire UNIVERSE, then yes, it's a definite plot device.

snoopdogg
Yes, if there is a huge hunk of slow moving rock being able to break the ribs of a being that is stronger and knows every martial arts in the entire UNIVERSE, then yes, it's a definite plot device. I think you are wrong. Why? Simply because that was Champions very first appearance. How can that be PIS? There was nothing prior to that match to compare Champion to.

soujaboy09
Well Thing did last 3 rounds with champion, and well against Juggernaut he lasted..... 3 punches.

Soleran
Champion beat Thing to within an inch or his life thats about this much ..............
of his life, now thats a short rope to hang by. He let Thing live because Thing has heart shifty bunny

snoopdogg
Champion beat Thing to within an inch or his life thats about this much ..............
of his life, now thats a short rope to hang by. He let Thing live because Thing has heart shifty bunny I agree with this. But that does not change that fact that Thing broke Champions ribs during the match.

soujaboy09
It also doesn't change the fact that Thing got put down by Juggernaut in 3 punches.

DarkCrawler
With or without Power Gem?

Metalmanx
I dunno, I think this match may be closer than most our giving it credit for. I haven't officially decided on my vote yet, but I definitely think this will be a match.

Mider
since there is no battle field removal i would hope how can the champ win cain is invunrable even to the power of galactus and the elders dont have a sefficiant power level to even fight galactus so no one should bring that he has the power primordial into this he isnt on the pheonix level of using it, im not saying cain would win but how can the champ hurt him.

newjak86
Listen these beings are supposed to represent the same thing. Supposedly unbeatable enmies that somehow job all the time.
This fight thus comes down to which power source better.
Personally I think Power Primordial is better but no one really knows what power level Cyttorak is on so a clear cut decision is almost impossible.

soujaboy09
It's not hard to figure out what lv Cyttorak is on.

Mider
its not true that there invincible just cause there part of the power primordial there not essential they just happen to have that power but they dont have anything to do with its existence, thats the PF's job, alot of the elders have died, in fact in-betweener once forced death to break her promise and made some elders die a second time. if they where essential to the universe there would probably be a maximum effort to keep them alive like they do galactus, or even darkseid but there not essential so thus they die and can be killed, if this guy doesnt have the feats to back up his supposid power then how can we gage his power against anyone? I mean ok he punched a planet, drax and thanos can do those things as well and so can beta ray bill and probably thor, we know that thor got his butt handed to him badly by a focused juggernaut and thus i would think the same would happend to beta ray bill with maybe just a little more effort but then again maybe not since not even the odin force can hurt juggs.

the Darkone
That's complete bullsh*t. Thing shouldn't have even TOUCHED him. That's PIR.

yeah he broke champion ribs but it didn't even phase champion and then he proceed to beat the thing ass almost to death. Well written champion is unbeatable in h2h combat bottom line, Champion is a animal let's admit juggernaut is no thanos. Champion will land 100 punches on juggernaut before can land one, Champion is 2.5 billions years old and has been fighting ever since he will ripe juggernaut helmet off then proceed to kick his ass up and down earth, if it's power gem champion it would even be a fight champion will knock juggernaut ass into another dimension.

Champion 10/10

Soleran
Not to mention fighting is his tool if you will to keep him happy and alivesmile So beating the shiot out of juggs for all millenia should be fun for himsmile

soujaboy09
You must not have seen what Thanos did to Champion, in that fight Champion didn't look like no super fighter there. I also think if Juggernaut can take the god blast with a smile than he can take a few punches from champion.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Mider
its not true that there invincible just cause there part of the power primordial there not essential they just happen to have that power but they dont have anything to do with its existence, thats the PF's job, alot of the elders have died, in fact in-betweener once forced death to break her promise and made some elders die a second time. if they where essential to the universe there would probably be a maximum effort to keep them alive like they do galactus, or even darkseid but there not essential so thus they die and can be killed, if this guy doesnt have the feats to back up his supposid power then how can we gage his power against anyone? I mean ok he punched a planet, drax and thanos can do those things as well and so can beta ray bill and probably thor, we know that thor got his butt handed to him badly by a focused juggernaut and thus i would think the same would happend to beta ray bill with maybe just a little more effort but then again maybe not since not even the odin force can hurt juggs.

They can't die unless death breaks the curse herself or they lose their will to server their purpose, until then they can't die by no means what so ever. She did break the curse for other elders but not the main ones ego, grandmaster, collector, the runner champion are still under her curse.

Cyttorak is cosider by some a skyfather or a elder demon god, of corse odin magic is not going to work on juggernaut duh and since cytorrak is one of gaea's children and his powers are more devine.

the Darkone
Originally posted by soujaboy09
You must not have seen what Thanos did to Champion, in that fight Champion didn't look like no super fighter there. I also think if Juggernaut can take the god blast with a smile than he can take a few punches from champion.

Champion powers are greater than thor's godblast. Champion will beat juggernaut ass for the next 100 years and would love doing it to.

Powers Primodial =Power of Cosmic

Soleran
Juggernaut isn't cyttorak though he's just an avatar of him on Earth

Is SS as powerful as Galactus, nope he's just an "avatar" herald if you will, but not as powerful.

soujaboy09
Cyttorak is stronger than most think. I think he would make Odin look like a child when it comes to magic manipulation. He captured Dr.Strange, and Nova with little or no effort at all.

Thanos_6383
Anyways.Has Juggernaut ever faced anyone who could 1 shot a planet like Champion did?

soujaboy09
Juggernaut isn't cyttorak though he's just an avatar of him on Earth

Is SS as powerful as Galactus, nope he's just an "avatar" herald if you will, but not as powerful.

SS cant call upon Galactus for more power when he wants now can he? Galactus also didn't grant SS an unbreakable impenetrable force field did he?

soujaboy09
Originally posted by Thanos_6383
Anyways.Has Juggernaut ever faced anyone who could 1 shot a planet like Champion did?

He's faced Thor, whom he made look like a fool. The only people he has faced that are stronger than Thor are the other 7 exemplars. During the 8th day sags he got in a push pull with Stonecutter that almost destroyed the world. It was said that no other force outside themselves could stop the physical force they were exerting.

Soleran
SS cant call upon Galactus for more power when he wants now can he? Galactus also didn't grant SS an unbreakable impenetrable force field did he?

Thor's hammer still went through that impenetrable force field it jsut lowed it down, so impenetrable huh........................hyperbole

Juggernaut isn't cyttorak get it through your head, he represets his power on earth. Regardless Champion can fight forever as a matter of fact fighing is what keeps his existance.

the Darkone
Cyttorak is stronger than most think. I think he would make Odin look like a child when it comes to magic manipulation. He captured Dr.Strange, and Nova with little or no effort at all.

hello he was in his realm where he is omnipotent, he goes to Asgard he will get served like a b***h by Odin as where he is top sorcerer in his realm.

Soleran
LOL Cyttorak is so powerful that Juggernaut beat him, his own Avatar that shares only a fraction of his power with...................so power!

the Darkone
power primodial =power of cosmic >>>>> cytorrak powers.

Mider
fact eternity himself could not get rid of cyttorack

soujaboy09
Thor's hammer still went through that impenetrable force field it jsut lowed it down, so impenetrable huh........................hyperbole

Juggernaut isn't cyttorak get it through your head, he represets his power on earth. Regardless Champion can fight forever as a matter of fact fighing is what keeps his existance.

Im not trying to sound like a fanboy, but did you read the comic? Juggernaut was standing still without his shield up. Juggernaut barely ever uses his shield in comics, it makes him untouchable.

I know champion can fight forever if he doesn't lose that's why I made this fight. Him, and Juggernaut basically have the same power.

TheKahn
I've always wondered can Juggernaut attack others with his shield up or does he have to lower it to punch someone?

soujaboy09
You all really don't know what Cyttorak can do, do you? Did you read the Uncanny X men where Cyttorak possessed Juggernaut with the power to destroy the fabric of time, space, and dimensions? he was destroying dimensions trying to reach the 3 opponents that make up everything that represents our universe. I mean Juggernaut was punching through dimensions, destroying them every time he swung his arm.

the Darkone
fact eternity himself could not get rid of cyttorack

and your point is what?

the Darkone
Originally posted by the Darkone
and your point is ? so what spectre couldn't get rid of Darkseid

Soleran
You all really don't know what Cyttorak can do, do you? Did you read the Uncanny X men where Cyttorak possessed Juggernaut with the power to destroy the fabric of time, space, and dimensions? he was destroying dimensions trying to reach the 3 opponents that make up everything that represents our universe. I mean Juggernaut was punching through dimensions, destroying them every time he swung his arm.

Yes and just like SS, Juggernaut only receieves a small fraction of his powers.....................he isn't possessed by Cyttorak. Also the reaper took it to him one time, and if you want to go out of continuity Onslaught wrecked him and changed him forever.

soujaboy09
Yes and just like SS, Juggernaut only receieves a small fraction of his powers.....................he isn't possessed by Cyttorak. Also the reaper took it to him one time, and if you want to go out of continuity Onslaught wrecked him and changed him forever.

It was in continuity, it was 616 mainstream Uncanny X-men. I hope your not talking about D'spayre? the same D'spayre that took 90% of Cains' powers and still couldn't put him down?

Mider
juggernaut wont be hurt by champion he doesnt have a sufficient enough power level to hurt juggs, and if he cant even beat ben grim with out problems he will not last against the juggernaut.

Soleran
its not a matter of beating in as much as Cain will become an eternal punching bag for Champion.

Mider
thats not true and you know it champion cant even beat the thing he will be the punching bag

Soleran
LOL he did beat thing, the only reason thing wasn't killed was because he doesn't kill. He fights to win and ben wouldn't give up because he has heart.

Cain will just be a gigantic punching bag to an entity that has mastered ALL the forms of combat across all the galaxies.

KillAll
i personally think they are the perfect physical opponents for each other.

soujaboy09
I agree Killall, thats why I made this thread. Thind did last three rounds with champion though.

snoopdogg
Juggernaut punches alot harder than Thing does. Juggies punches will hurt Champion even more than Bens did. Didn't a powered up She-Hulk pound on Champion also?

Soleran
Yup it was some of the worst art and craptastic writing eversmile But hey he gave up the use of his Power Primordal and the master of all h2h combat in the Universe lost to She hulk when she did that first upgrade ie she worked out as human and it increased her exponentially.

However he does have the power primordal for this fight and as long as he is doing what he loves (fighting) he cannot die (he is cursed ) He can like I said just make Cain a punching bag................

soujaboy09
If you haven't noticed Juggernaut can't die either, He's blessed.

badabing
Soujaboy, I don't know enough about current Juggy to enter an opinion but can he be hurt by a strong enough opponent or a high tech energy weapon? Does it take a sort of magic/mystic based attack? Just asking.

Soleran

Indeed and Cains fighting skills aren't great he's just tough..............................Champion is tough and has crazy skills.

So regardless yes ok Juggernaut stays alive but for the most part he doesn't have the skill nor power to overtake and do much to Champion.

soujaboy09
Indeed and Cains fighting skills aren't great he's just tough..............................Champion is tough and has crazy skills.

So regardless yes ok Juggernaut stays alive but for the most part he doesn't have the skill nor power to overtake and do much to Champion.

Who said Cain's fighting skills aren't great? of course there not as great as Champions, but you forget that Caine was in the military. I'm sure before he was able to go to war he had to train in h2h combat. So of course he's not as great as Champion in h2h combat, but that doesn't mean he's not a great fighter. His ability not to be hurt makes up for the rest of champions fighting abilities.

How do you think that Cain's been able to beat down all of our favorite superhero's over the year's? by barely surviving for the most of the fight? You must not have seen what he's done to characters like Thor, and the Hulk?

He doesn't have the power? you must not know that Juggernaut can increase his strength?

snoopdogg
its not a matter of beating in as much as Cain will become an eternal punching bag for Champion. Well Champion has been shown to be hurt by much weaker opponents than Juggernaut. Juggernaut on the other hand has never been hurt by a punch.

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j286/doggydogg2/ThingandChamp.jpg

soujaboy09
Yes, and we all saw what Juggernaut did to Thing

Soleran
Who said Cain's fighting skills aren't great? of course there not as great as Champions, but you forget that Caine was in the military. I'm sure before he was able to go to war he had to train in h2h combat. So of course he's not as great as Champion in h2h combat, but that doesn't mean he's not a great fighter. His ability not to be hurt makes up for the rest of champions fighting abilities.

How do you think that Cain's been able to beat down all of our favorite superhero's over the year's? by barely surviving for the most of the fight? You must not have seen what he's done to characters like Thor, and the Hulk?

He doesn't have the power? you must not know that Juggernaut can increase his strength?

Why in the world would you expect to reasonable compare say 25 years of COMBAT training (which I will assure you is not martial arts per say) to millions and millions of years worth of fighting. Champion typically also only fights with forms of h2h limited to a planet. If this is anything goes he can use things that would make KK from DC wet his pants over.

Yeah and we've also seen what spiderman has done to Juggernaut LOL great....................

soujaboy09
Spiderman didn't do anything to Juggernaut except get lucky. Juggernaut just walked into some cement, other wise Spiderman knew that he had no chance against Juggernaut.

If you would have read my post you would know that I stated that Champion was a far better fighter than Juggernaut. I just said that Juggernaut is a better fighter than you think.

snoopdogg

Yeah and we've also seen what spiderman has done to Juggernaut LOL great.................... Yea and it had nothing to do with physical power either.

Soleran
Spiderman didn't do anything to Juggernaut except get lucky. Juggernaut just walked into some cement, other wise Spiderman knew that he had no chance against Juggernaut.

If you would have read my post you would know that I stated that Champion was a far better fighter than Juggernaut. I just said that Juggernaut is a better fighter than you think.

Yes and I was trying to put that back into perspective for you, ok hes an ok fighter. His ability is so far removed from Champion's it doesn't matter.......................so what exactly are you two attempting to prove/say at this point?

Help me out here because I am getting bit and pieced to death without a focus.

snoopdogg

Help me out here because I am getting bit and pieced to death without a focus. Hmmmmmmmmm...............I am beginning to pick up a pattern here eek!

Creshosk
Yea and it had nothing to do with physical power either. The cement thing shouldn't have worked... How did it work?

Soleran
Hmmmmmmmmm...............I am beginning to pick up a pattern here eek!

Yes me too, you both just sight these one time pieces. State a purpose, not just an event and your opinion afterward. That certainly might help this conversation move forwardsmile

LOL the cement thing worked just as well as Champions ribs being broken by Thingsmile

Mider
how in the world would champ win with out BFR?

snoopdogg
Yes me too, you both just sight these one time pieces. State a purpose, not just an event and your opinion afterward. That certainly might help this conversation move forwardsmile

LOL the cement thing worked just as well as Champions ribs being broken by Thingsmile Two words for you.

Hopes and dreams Happy Dance

Soleran
2 more for you

Immortal Elder wink

snoopdogg
2 more for you

Immortal Elder wink I showed you a scan of Champion getting his ribs broken by a much weaker opponent and getting his @ss kicked by She-Hulk and you bring up a time with Juggernaut falling into a cement pit. confused

Mider
it dont matter if he's immortal he can still lose just like thanos lost to odin.

Soleran
Juggs has been tossed all around the place by Hulk
Nimrod has sent him down just from sonics and hurt
Juggs has been taken down by the Reaper and hurt
Black Tom in his final mutation was killing him smile

Champion is just going to use Juggs as a punching pagsmile He's immortal and the reason he doesn't die is because of his fighting...............power primordal and with the other elders stood up to Galactus.

you never posted a scan either

soujaboy09
Lol, those are some good points

soujaboy09
Juggs has been tossed all around the place by Hulk
Nimrod has sent him down just from sonics and hurt
Juggs has been taken down by the Reaper and hurt

Champion is just going to use Juggs as a punching pagsmile He's immortal and the reason he doesn't die is because of his fighting...............power primordal and with the other elders stood up to Galactus.

you never posted a scan either

I would like to see scans of your false claims, especially the Hulk throwing Juggernaut around one. Juggernaut had his helmet off when he was taken down by Nimrod, and Hulk was nearly Killed by Cain. Juggernaut is also immortal, whats your point? Hercules was once immortal, he received more than his fair share of beat downs?

Mider
that was war hulk who was amped by celestial tech and he only stalemated juggs when it was all said and done, and since when can champion use sonics? Do you know anything about the elders? at least 3 elders have died one who had major mind powers was killed, the collector was killed by korvac, three others where killed when the inbetweener made death break her promise, and they stood up to galactus wow being eaten by him wow they sure showed him.

snoopdogg
Didn't Silver Surfer kill the Obliterator?

Creshosk
I would like to see scans of your false claims, especially the Hulk throwing Juggernaut around one. Juggernaut had his helmet off when he was taken down by Nimrod, and Hulk was nearly Killed by Cain. Juggernaut is also immortal, whats your point? Hercules was once immortal, he received more than his fair share of beat downs? Well Hulk had a hold of Juggs helmet and was spinning him around by it when it popped off sending him flying. Nimrod is the one who knocked Cain's helmet off.

Sending a person flying isn't automatically a win though.

Soleran
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c324/Hulk3389/hulk457-stopsjuggernaut.jpg

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c324/Hulk3389/comic%20book%20scans/juggslayout.jpg

http://img365.imageshack.us/img365/4010/172203ch.jpg

Well there yeah go..............and Guess what Champion can do those same things.........................for eternity

Oh and if you wouldn't mind show me where it says Cain is immortal please I have never seen that...................

badabing
Originally posted by badabing
Soujaboy, I don't know enough about current Juggy to enter an opinion but can he be hurt by a strong enough opponent or a high tech energy weapon? Does it take a sort of magic/mystic based attack? Just asking.
Soujaboy, answer this please.

Creshosk
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/mystic1.jpg

I'm going to take a wild guess, a stab in the dark really, but I don't think that a normal person can do that...

Soleran
and thats relating to ............................

soujaboy09
Soujaboy, answer this please.

Badabing Juggernaut cant be hurt by anything except attacks that mess with his head. Due to his powers coming from a god who has put no limits on his powers Juggernaut cannot be damaged by any force other than forces that mess with his head. This is why Cyttorak granted Juggernaut with his armor from the crimson cosmos. The helmet that comes with the armor protects Juggernaut from attacks that "mess with his head". Due to his helmet being knocked off so much Juggernaut went back to the crimson cosmos, and created a skull cap that does the same thing as his helmet. He now wears this skull cap under his armor.

I hope this helps you

snoopdogg

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c324/Hulk3389/comic%20book%20scans/juggslayout.jpg

Well there yeah go..............and Guess what Champion can do those same things.........................for eternity

Oh and if you wouldn't mind show me where it says Cain is immortal please I have never seen that................... Well first off a hugely amped up War-Hulk stalemated Juggernaut. That second scan Hulk hit Juggernaut with a cheap shot. Why? Because Juggernaut still thought Hulk was on his side when Hulk punched him. Juggy wasn't expecting it. But the time he figured out he had to take Hulk out again the backlash knocked him out cause his helmet was gone. Then the last scan shows Hulk tossing Juggy. So what. Juggernaut got right back up but Hulk left.

diabloman

Soleran
Well first off a hugely amped up War-Hulk stalemated Juggernaut. That second scan Hulk hit Juggernaut with a cheap shot. Why? Because Juggernaut still thought Hulk was on his side when Hulk punched him. Juggy wasn't expecting it. But the time he figured out he had to take Hulk out again the backlash knocked him out cause his helmet was gone. Then the last scan shows Hulk tossing Juggy. So what. Juggernaut got right back up but Hulk left.

It certainly doesn't change the fact it happened huh? Just like when Thor God Blasted Juggernaught Thor was weak and having fainting spells......................yeah I see people preface that often when commenting on it.................

Champion will do those same kinds of things over and over to Cain who by the way isn't immortal..................just by acts of attrition Champion can win this.

Scans of 8th day Juggs fighting Thor cute indeedsmile

diabloman
i think juggy takes the lead here over hulk

soujaboy09

Oh and if you wouldn't mind show me where it says Cain is immortal please I have never seen that...................

So you post one scan of the fight to make it look like Juggernaut lost? thats funny.

First scan you have is when Juggernaut was acting like he was Hulk's dad, and didn't attack him. Hulk started to realize that he use to hate his father so he attacked Juggernaut when he was off guard. lets look at this part
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/hulkandjuggy3.jpg

Your second scan you again try, and make it seem as if War Hulk one the fight.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/theincrediblehulkv2457030tf.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/theincrediblehulkv2457040vb.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/theincrediblehulkv2457053rd.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/theincrediblehulkv2457066or.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/theincrediblehulkv2457098gy.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/theincrediblehulkv2457101gk.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/theincrediblehulkv2457134fi.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/theincrediblehulkv2457141ys.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/theincrediblehulkv2457157az.jpg

Your 3rd scan is another fight you try to make it seem like Hulk defeated Juggernaut in a fight.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/juggernautih172b7jc.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/juggernautih172c2fx.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/juggernautih172d9ib.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/juggernautih172e0ph.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/juggernautih172f0ap.jpg

Soleran
Your failing to realize something here.................I don't care if Juggernaut cannot be hurt. Read a Champion Bio it actually says the same about him.................so what.......................Champion is immortal, fighting is what KEPT him alive for billions of years..............Juggernaut is just going to keep getting tossed around and come back for more ok then........................he'll die someday of old age even. Champion is cursed from death and doesn't age yes bunny

diabloman
doesnt look like thor isnt that powerful here either

soujaboy09
It certainly doesn't change the fact it happened huh? Just like when Thor God Blasted Juggernaught Thor was weak and having fainting spells......................yeah I see people preface that often when commenting on it.................

Champion will do those same kinds of things over and over to Cain who by the way isn't immortal..................just by acts of attrition Champion can win this.

Scans of 8th day Juggs fighting Thor cute indeedsmile

How is Juggernaut not immortal? have you not noticed he hasn't aged since the day that he received the gem of Cyttorak? His brother Charles got older Cain didn't. You must not know the purpose of Juggernaut? his purpose was to rule the earth for the rest of time.

Here go's juggernaut without his armor knocking down The Stranger

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/x-menforever06.jpg

diabloman
How is Juggernaut not immortal? have you not noticed he hasn't aged since the day that he received the gem of Cyttorak? His brother Charles got older Cain didn't. You must not know the purpose of Juggernaut? his purpose was to rule the earth for the rest of time.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/x-menforever06.jpg good one nice pic.

Soleran

SO what Cyclops doesn't look older either, neither does Storm blah blah so what show me in his powers cuz he is looking young and cute there huh.

diabloman
this one is hard to believe.

badabing
Badabing Juggernaut cant be hurt by anything except attacks that mess with his head. Due to his powers coming from a god who has put no limits on his powers Juggernaut cannot be damaged by any force other than forces that mess with his head. This is why Cyttorak granted Juggernaut with his armor from the crimson cosmos. The helmet that comes with the armor protects Juggernaut from attacks that "mess with his head". Due to his helmet being knocked off so much Juggernaut went back to the crimson cosmos, and created a skull cap that does the same thing as his helmet. He now wears this skull cap under his armor.

I hope this helps you
Thanks cool

Horrificus
Originally posted by diabloman
this one is hard to believe.

My God!

That is the biggest peice of crap-propaganda, idiot-writer syndrome I have ever seen.
Unbelievable.

Horrificus
Juggernaut is immune to effects of all outside energies, forces, impacts and time.
That is the point to the armor and the gem and the role that he plays in our universe.
He is the living avatar of Cyttorak. He is what he is, only to bring glory, and advertise the infinite power of Cyttorak, no matter what his actions are, beyond Good and Evil, forever.
Beyond death, beyond defeat, beyond any other powers, Gods or forces of nature.

Soleran
Originally posted by Horrificus
Juggernaut is immune to effects of all outside energies, forces, impacts and time.
That is the point to the armor and the gem and the role that he plays in our universe.
He is the living avatar of Cyttorak. He is what he is, only to bring glory, and advertise the infinite power of Cyttorak, no matter what his actions are, beyond Good and Evil, forever.
Beyond death, beyond defeat, beyond any other powers, Gods or forces of nature.

So this is meant for ..................................

Horrificus
Thanks cool It was just an addition to this post.

diabloman
So you post one scan of the fight to make it look like Juggernaut lost? thats funny.

First scan you have is when Juggernaut was acting like he was Hulk's dad, and didn't attack him. Hulk started to realize that he use to hate his father so he attacked Juggernaut when he was off guard. lets look at this part
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/hulkandjuggy3.jpg

Your second scan you again try, and make it seem as if War Hulk one the fight.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/theincrediblehulkv2457030tf.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/theincrediblehulkv2457040vb.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/theincrediblehulkv2457053rd.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/theincrediblehulkv2457066or.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/theincrediblehulkv2457098gy.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/theincrediblehulkv2457101gk.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/theincrediblehulkv2457134fi.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/theincrediblehulkv2457141ys.jpg

Your 3rd scan is another fight you try to make it seem like Hulk defeated Juggernaut in a fight.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/juggernautih172b7jc.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/juggernautih172c2fx.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/juggernautih172d9ib.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/juggernautih172e0ph.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/juggernautih172f0ap.jpg which comic book is this one ? http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e...utih172f0ap.jpg

KillAll

you are also forgetting that no matter how hard champion try's he could never stop juggernauts charge either. so as long as juggernaut is advancing, and fighting, champion is just going to "bounce" off him. this will also leave him vulnerable. need proof? check out thor vs. juggernaut. juggernaut cant really lay a hand on thor, unless he attacks. thor is usually setup, from his own attacks that fail. this would apply to Champion also.

KillAll
It certainly doesn't change the fact it happened huh? Just like when Thor God Blasted Juggernaught Thor was weak and having fainting spells......................

sure he HAD fainting spells... but that doesnt change the fact that thor (once he woke up from being knocked out) acknowledged that the dissiness fled from his limbs. in otherwords, he wasnt feeling week anymore. THEN he used his godblast (usually reserved when fighting, or any other trick fails).

Soleran
Originally posted by KillAll
you are also forgetting that no matter how hard champion try's he could never stop juggernauts charge either. so as long as juggernaut is advancing, and fighting, champion is just going to "bounce" off him. this will also leave him vulnerable. need proof? check out thor vs. juggernaut. juggernaut cant really lay a hand on thor, unless he attacks. thor is usually setup, from his own attacks that fail. this would apply to Champion also.

Juggernaut has been stopped by war hulk and thrown for that matter as well. Need proof just go back a page and click on a link I produced for you. Champion has the power Primordal which is as powerful or greater then cosmic power, he is immortal and cursed by death as well so he cannot die.

Juggernaut isn't immortal he will die eventually, Champion will get the win and in the mean time use Juggernaut as a punching bag. Lets face it Juggernaut may have a shield but he RARELY ever used it and I doubt he would often with Champion either.....................and even if he did it just stops the attacks so Champ rests or lifts the ground from under Juggernau and still throws him lolsmile

Champion >>>>>>>>Juggernaut.

soujaboy09
Juggernaut doesn't have to use his shield not to be stopped. Have you really ever seen Juggernaut use his shield? Well in this fight he would because in the rules I stated it the he's extremely focused. This means if Juggernauts at his best that he can also use telepathy, release energy blast from his hands, tk, ext. These are some of the abilities a well written Juggernaut has shown us.

The War Hulk issue was meant to hype the title "War" up. If Juggernaut wanted to all he would have had to do is summon his force field.

batdude123
Juggernaut doesn't have to use his shield not to be stopped. Have you really ever seen Juggernaut use his shield? Well in this fight he would because in the rules I stated it the he's extremely focused. This means if Juggernauts at his best that he can also use telepathy, release energy blast from his hands, tk, ext. These are some of the abilities a well written Juggernaut has shown us.

The War Hulk issue was meant to hype the title "War" up. If Juggernaut wanted to all he would have had to do is summon his force field.

Juggernaut has energy blasts, telepathy, and telekinesis? eer

soujaboy09
He's always had energy blast, but the tk, and telepathy was fresh from the crimson cosmos.

who?-kid
Champion is overrated, he always - or almost always - loses his fights. Juggernaut is, when well written, truly invulnerable and around the same power level as Champion (probably stronger imo).

Few people have beaten Juggernaut. He may be one dimensional, but he is a beast amongst the powerhouses.

Soleran
He's always had energy blast, but the tk, and telepathy was fresh from the crimson cosmos.

He gave up those powers.................or better yet show me him using those powers. Since this is a focused Juggernaut.................I never asked is this Champ with the power gem?

Which by the way Jugg's isn't Immortal and he will lose simply for that fact................or did you guys just ignore that because you cannot show otherwise? Also Juggs cannot attack with his shield up so thats a moot point in a war of attrition its Champion on top.

soujaboy09
What part of Juggernaut is the living embodiment of a god do you not understand? This means that Juggernaut cannot be hurt, he doesn't need to eat, breath, drink, use the bathroom, ext. He isn't bound by time or physics, and he can do whatever the fu<k Cyttorak wants him to do. If you haven't noticed Cyttorak doesn't care how much power Cain has, or what Cain does for that matter. As long as Juggernaut spreads Cyttoraks fame, he can do whatever the fu<k he wants.

He didn't give up those powers, he was just able to use the telepathy, and tk fresh out of the Crimson Cosmos. The energy blast he used against the x men. It's just writers forget about these powers.

The scan you gave us with Juggernaut getting old is when he was trapped in an alternate reality. When Cyttorak brought him back he restored his youth, and gave him seemingly immortality.

soujaboy09
Oh is this the great Champion that you have preached to us about?

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thanos%20Feats/cha14am.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thanos%20Feats/cha22up.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thanos%20Feats/cha43jr.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thanos%20Feats/cha55vv.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thanos%20Feats/cha66bz.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thanos%20Feats/cha74ua.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thanos%20Feats/cha85iw.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thanos%20Feats/cha91dg.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thanos%20Feats/cha100ll.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thanos%20Feats/cha119pi.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thanos%20Feats/cha123ay.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thanos%20Feats/cha135vj.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thanos%20Feats/cha141li.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thanos%20Feats/cha158lq.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thanos%20Feats/cha169dp.jpg

So champion can die? read the last few scans

Soleran
Did you post those scans just to defeat yourself. LOL Those are the same shields he broke though that helped Thanos take a shot from Galactus and live, he broke them. He BLEW up a planet with one shot! He survived the Destruction of said planet. He is immortal and since then cursed by death to NOT EVER DIE.

Then you conveniently show everyone his massive power WHICH is FAR beyond anything Juggs.

Yes that scan there best describes your approach on this subject.

Juggernaut has been tossed around by the Hulk and hurt by others. Cyttorak has never given Juggs unlimited anything except durability. I have proven he ages.........therfore this Elder once again gets a punching bag until Cain dies of old age. Thank you school is out now

PS those scans really did just defeat your entire purpose.

KillAll
He gave up those powers.................or better yet show me him using those powers. Since this is a focused Juggernaut.................I never asked is this Champ with the power gem?

juggernaut has fired more than one kind of energy from his hand. more like a forgotten power, rather than lost. i doubt he would use it, even if he had the option in a fight. he's a brawler.

Which by the way Jugg's isn't Immortal and he will lose simply for that fact................or did you guys just ignore that because you cannot show otherwise?

the "juggernaut" is a spell, it is here to plague the earth "forever more". cain is this human juggernaut. he will be alive until the power is stripped from him. kind of like wendigo. you should be trying to disprove this rather than us trying to prove it. since most of what you say is false anyway. such as champion not being able to die wink

Also Juggs cannot attack with his shield up so thats a moot point in a war of attrition its Champion on top.

actually he can. he did in early x-men in one of his first appearances. when something is flying at him at extreme speeds, he can activate his forcefield and send it flying in the other direction. sounds like an offensive/defensive move at the same time. doesnt get much better than that.

Juggernaut has been stopped by war hulk and thrown for that matter as well. Need proof just go back a page and click on a link I produced for you.

i would but i own the comic, and i'm aware of the actual events that take place. but you however, are not. i can tell by your post stating the "obvious" but innaccurate. war hulk didnt stop juggernaut with physical force. its very apparent what happens. please take a look at the scans yourself. war hulk was funneling energy from an alternate universe (created by franklin richards). Juggernauts Powers are based on the laws of THIS reality. they didnt funciton against that alternate dimensional energy hulk engulfed himself in. therefor, hulks ENERGY stopped juggernaut, not hulk himself. dont believe me? look at hulk and the energy that completely takes over his body in the issue you try and use against me for your arguement.

Champion has the power Primordal which is as powerful or greater then cosmic power, he is immortal and cursed by death as well so he cannot die.

then why has surfer put up a fight against champion??? this is pure speculation. its like saying that magic is better than power cosmic or power primordial (which i believe because it has no set rules to follow). but no way to KNOW for sure which is the better of the 3.

Juggernaut isn't immortal he will die eventually, Champion will get the win and in the mean time use Juggernaut as a punching bag.

pretty much impossible, as for reasons i've stated before. champion is very much based on this dimension, and cant stop juggernaut (like war did). if you ask me, champion will be the punching bag and find an opponent in juggernaut that he's never found before. eventually his frustration will mount, and he will get sloppy, because he cant even HURT nor MOVE juggernaut when he doesnt wish to be wink

Lets face it Juggernaut may have a shield but he RARELY ever used it and I doubt he would often with Champion either.....................and even if he did it just stops the attacks so Champ rests or lifts the ground from under Juggernau and still throws him lolsmile

poor tactics arent going to get him a win... lol. so ur big solution is throwing the ground with juggernaut on it?? what if juggernaut smashs the ground as champion is lifting it (he's more than capable). then ur point is still moot.

Champion <<<<<<<<Juggernaut.

i agree big grin

Soleran
juggernaut has fired more than one kind of energy from his hand. more like a forgotten power, rather than lost. i doubt he would use it, even if he had the option in a fight. he's a brawler.

the "juggernaut" is a spell, it is here to plague the earth "forever more". cain is this human juggernaut. he will be alive until the power is stripped from him. kind of like wendigo. you should be trying to disprove this rather than us trying to prove it. since most of what you say is false anyway. such as champion not being able to die wink

actually he can. he did in early x-men in one of his first appearances. when something is flying at him at extreme speeds, he can't activate his forcefield. Sounds like an offensive/defensive move at the same time. doesnt get much better than that.

I was going to take the time to do a well thought out response and I was reminded of the fact the entire fight with Thanos is poseted above me. Thanos the guy that stands up to Odin, Tyrant and such.............guys that wouldn't think twice about smashing Juggs.

KillAll
Did you post those scans just to defeat yourself. LOL Those are the same shields he broke though that helped Thanos take a shot from Galactus and live, he broke them. He BLEW up a planet with one shot! He survived the Destruction of said planet. He is immortal and since then cursed by death to NOT EVER DIE.

Then you conveniently show everyone his massive power WHICH is FAR beyond anything Juggs.

Juggernaut has been tossed around by the Hulk and hurt by others. Cyttorak has never given Juggs unlimited anything except durability. I have proven he ages.........therfore this Elder once again gets a punching bag until Cain dies of old age. Thank you school is out now

you proved juggernaut ages?? well in certain scenarios he does. the same with why war hulk was able to stop juggernaut. every time (almost) that juggernaut begins traversing certain dimensions he starts to lose his connection with cyttorak. the beast story was retconned, he aged because he lost his power, which was quickly taken care of lol. so that point is moot. he has also aged rapidly once in another dimension. the dimensions "sorcerer" didnt want juggernaut there so he began to cut him off from his mystic connection and age him rapidly. needless to say when juggernaut returned to where his power functions 100% he was normal (as shown when stripped to the bone also). which would suggest that the power DE-ages him. hmmm... think about it.

KillAll
I was going to take the time to do a well thought out response and I was reminded of the fact the entire fight with Thanos is poseted above me. Thanos the guy that stands up to Odin, Tyrant and such.............guys that wouldn't think twice about smashing Juggs.

thanos is in the same boat as juggernaut of sorts. he really stands no chance against odin, tyrant or galactus. but he lasts because hes durable. juggernaut would out-do thanos in this category, and do just as well as him against any of them (absorbing thier blasts n such). except odin. because odin can cut juggernaut off from his mystic connection. if odin didnt do this however, he would stand no more of a chance against juggernaut, than he did against mangog, or thanos.

Soleran
you proved juggernaut ages?? well in certain scenarios he does. the same with why war hulk was able to stop juggernaut. every time (almost) that juggernaut begins traversing certain dimensions he starts to lose his connection with cyttorak. the beast story was retconned, he aged because he lost his power, which was quickly taken care of lol. so that point is moot. he has also aged rapidly once in another dimension. the dimensions "sorcerer" didnt want juggernaut there so he began to cut him off from his mystic connection and age him rapidly. needless to say when juggernaut returned to where his power functions 100% he was normal (as shown when stripped to the bone also). which would suggest that the power DE-ages him. hmmm... think about it.

Beast ripped off his helmet and his hatred turned to fear! He aged and ran away...............The dimension made a deal to give him back his youth if Juggs gave up his knowledge of the Crimson cosmos (ala hand beams for you Juggs newbs) and return him to his home. He isn't immortal at ALL. Get your stories powers right.

Regardless Juggs just becomes a punching bag so unless you can show me his power is significantly greater then Champions in his focused form then it doesn't matter. Unless you can show me where Juggs has enough h2h to deal with Champion then just your just babbling. So what these 2 can live forever 2 bad cain has to be a biotch.

soujaboy09

If you haven't noticed, Juggernauts shield is stronger than Thanos. In fact Juggernaut is stronger than Thanos, physically way stronger. In those scans we saw that Champion was being beat "physically" something that has never been done to Juggernaut.

You lied when you stated that Juggernaut has been hurt before. If you can name a time when Juggernaut has been damaged by anyone I would appreciate it. You just don't get that Juggernaut cant be hurt

Tshern
Righto.

Soleran
time for you to back track the thread I have already posted proof, your just lazy.

Also No Where have I read Juggs shield is stronger then Thanos, that would be made up by you same with immortality.

KillAll
Beast ripped off his helmet and his hatred turned to fear! He aged and ran away...............The dimension made a deal to give him back his youth if Juggs gave up his knowledge of the Crimson cosmos (ala hand beams for you Juggs newbs) and return him to his home. He isn't immortal at ALL. Get your stories powers right.

i have them right, i own them all. juggernaut doesnt age as long as his (powers are functioning properly). put it in parenthesis, just so you dont miss it.
i simplified it, so your mind isnt stretching trying to engulf the truth of the reality around you. juggernauts powers are based on the laws of 616 universe/dimension. as long as he's there, he will be forevermore a human juggernaut. forever... being the keyword.

soujaboy09

Darth Kal-El
Fight takes place in New York

This is Juggernaut focused, and Champion is mad no prep

No bfr fight till the death

Debate Goddang it, does Champion have his Power Gem? plz state whether he does or doesn't plz. it makes a huge difference. No PG Champion loses. Champion w/PG beats Juggy.

soujaboy09
It really doesn't matter either way. If he had it or not he cant hurt Cain

Soleran
Originally posted by Darth Kal-El
Goddang it, does Champion have his Power Gem? plz state whether he does or doesn't plz. it makes a huge difference. No PG Champion loses. Champion w/PG beats Juggy.

I have already asked that 2 times now..............Once again though Cain has never shown a feat higher then Champions destroying Thanos shield without a power gem and destrying a planet without power gem.

I have seen juggs up against the wall with his old buddy Tom sucking the life out of him and there he was certainly hurting as well............

As well as the Exemplars busted his arse up badly until the Avengers came to help him.

Once again knocked out as well after Nimrod Knocks off his helmet and knocks him out..................Juggs has been stopped in the past sorry but its the truth, just not one that you like to hear. LOL Venom pimped slapped Juggs away and Juggs wouldn't even hurt him...............pfft yeah look out Champion.

soujaboy09
I have already asked that 2 times now..............Once again though Cain has never shown a feat higher then Champions destroying Thanos shield without a power gem and destrying a planet without power gem.

I have seen juggs up against the wall with his old buddy Tom sucking the life out of him and there he was certainly hurting as well............

As well as the Exemplars busted his arse up badly until the Avengers came to help him.

Once again knocked out as well after Nimrod Knocks off his helmet and knocks him out..................Juggs has been stopped in the past sorry but its the truth, just not one that you like to hear. LOL Venom pimped slapped Juggs away and Juggs wouldn't even hurt him...............pfft yeah look out Champion.

Wow you do enjoy telling stories, i will address all the false info you have given us.

He had the power gem when he was fighting Thanos, thats why they were fighting.

That scan you posted was after he lost his powers, so thats irrelevant

Are you talking about the same Exemplars that beat the whole Avengers team down? After Juggernaut had to defeat them all by himself just to save the world? the same time Juggernaut almost destroyed the earth by pushing someone? This must be what your talking about

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/jug8thdayp195qg.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/jug8thdayp252sg.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/jug8thdayp305sx.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/jug8thdayp318bm.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/jug8thdayp328ck.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/jug8thdayp332kl.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/jug8thdayp363ld.jpg

Yea, that must be what your talking about. Keep in mind each exemplar is far stronger than Thor.

Nimrod didn't knock Juggernaut out physically, so thats irrelevant.

So this is the Venom fight your talking about? this is a hyped up venom, and he still gets nearly killed.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/venomthemadness01157ea.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/venomthemadness01160cj.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/venomthemadness01177dn.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/venomthemadness01195fy.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/venomthemadness01203wh.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/venomthemadness01219by.jpg

Stop giving false information

Soleran
I might be mistaken but what gem did Thanos ask for from Champion in this scan?

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thanos%20Feats/cha141li.jpg

I don't have to show anyone defeating Juggernaut.......................why is that so difficult for you to get through your head?

Juggernaut gets bounced around from guys FAR FAR under Champions ability to fight as well as his power and durability. There will be no "winner" in this match however there will be a fighter that gets bashed, tossed around the most and that will be Juggernaut or they can sit there all day and Juggernaut can force field himslef and then that amounts to nothing in a match up for h2h...........................

I didn't lie about a thingsmile Juggernaut was put down before the avengers got there...................go figure.

Tshern
Power Gem.

Soleran
lol yeah now I am busted on that onesmile I was just using a crappy comic that was wrongsmile oh well lol.

Tshern
That's bs and you know it as well as I do. At least I hope you do.

If they all were stronger than Thor why did:
-Thor defeat Tempest?
-Ironman survive fighting with Inferno?

And there's no way Carnivore could take Thor out. Better luck next time.

Here I fully agree with you. It was a lame fight anyway...

Second point with what I agree with. How come did Venom manhandle Juggernaut in that comic? Juggy beat the living hell out of Venom and Venom was able to hit like three punches, which didn't even inflict any damage...

soujaboy09
You just keep bringing up false situations, and then when someone ask you to give us a scan of what you claim(like Juggernaut being thrown around in a fair fight) you cant do it.

Tshern
Was that for me? If so, just ask for a scan of a situation that I didn't clearly state and I'll give you one. From what universe is the Juggernaut in your sig? Ultimate?

soujaboy09
It wasn't for you, and yea it's Ultimate. The reason I said they were all stronger than Thor is because the one called Stonecutter was able to hold the whole team of Avengers captive.

Tshern
Thought it looked so familiar...

But really, if exemplars are above Thor, why did Thor take down Tempest? And why was IM able to tangle with Inferno after fixing his armor a bit? And do you think Carnivore could win Thor?

Soleran
You just keep bringing up false situations, and then when someone ask you to give us a scan of what you claim(like Juggernaut being thrown around in a fair fight) you cant do it.

You know I would post more scans but you just cry PIS, I have posted showings of Juggs being thrown by hulk, being dropped to his knees by professor hulk, Venom slapping him away, War Hulk throwing him. All scans I brought to the table.

Its time you stop saying what I haven't done and start to show me where a Classic Juggs has been able to take on a low Sky father powered who is mastered all h2h in the universe for over 2 billion years a being who is Immortal by virtue of fighting and being cursed by death to immortality with the Power Primordal.

This is Classic Juggs and you keep throwing in 8th day, Classic........show me.

wink

Horrificus

Which by the way Jugg's isn't Immortal and he will lose simply for that fact................or did you guys just ignore that because you cannot show otherwise? Also Juggs cannot attack with his shield up so thats a moot point in a war of attrition its Champion on top.

Um, didn't it prove that Juggs was immortal, when he was just a skeleton, yet kept fighting?
HHMMM?

soujaboy09
How many times do I have to tell you that Classic Juggernaut, and 8th day Juggernaut are the same? I didn'y say anything was PIS, all you did was bring up fights that had catches to them. Not strait up fights, because you know you couldn't find a scan that had Juggernaut losing a fight. You didn't even give a scan for the Venom fight, I did.

Here go's the Classic Juggernaut scan you wanted.

BTW, thats Stranger

soujaboy09
He lied, and said that Champion was immortal, yet he nearly died when Thanos threw him to another planet

Horrificus

I'm sorry, but no.
Champion has a lot of potential, but he is a loser.
Any character can have crazy power, but if they can't use it properly, (Champion), they will lose a LOT.
Champion may have tons of power, but for whatever reason, he sucks. I don't know what arguement to use for this, because I like Champion. But, he still sucks, and that has to be taken into consideration when looking at history and feats. There are a LOT of guys that can destroy the earth, but they chose not to, and we never see them do it. Why? Because they LIVE ON IT!
Anyway, it is sad what has been done to Champ, but it is still fact. For the sake of argument, let's just say that he has a mental block placed there by Death when he got cursed, which forever keeps him from enjoying victory. How's that?
When looking at history and their fighting records, Juggs is "proven".

Horrificus

Soleran
Originally posted by Horrificus
Um, didn't it prove that Juggs was immortal, when he was just a skeleton, yet kept fighting?
HHMMM?

No it showed him to be invincible....................not immortal, its been shown he isn't immortal.

LOL He never nearly died when Thanos threw him at the planet, you do realise he survived a planet blowing up he was fine and ready to fight asap, or did you ignore that as well?

8th day Juggernaut isn't the typical Classic Juggernaut he was being driven with a purpose specifically by Cytorrak go back and reread Avengers 3rd edition what 23-26...........thanks.

Wait you keep asking for scans that I have shown.............wake up. So once again in Marvel things go around this little thing called hyperbole as in Odin has infinitie power(which he doesn't) Juggs isn't immortal what so ever......................by the way the other Templars rocked Juggs and were going to kill him if not for Capt A and the Avengers.

Mider
whats your point of making these claims? this helps champ give up faster since he is indestructable and if he isnt immortal as you say why do you say he will be champs eternal punching bag how do you do that if your not immortal, anyway champ cant even take on the thing, she hulk, thanos, or surfer, he will not defeat the juggernaut why are you going on with your defense of the champion.

Soleran
whats your point of making these claims? this helps champ give up faster since he is indestructable and if he isnt immortal as you say why do you say he will be champs eternal punching bag how do you do that if your not immortal, anyway champ cant even take on the thing, she hulk, thanos, or surfer, he will not defeat the juggernaut why are you going on with your defense of the champion.

Champion let thing live because he doesn't kill his opponents, know much about Champion?

Champion CANNOT die period he is cursed by Death herself who is LEAGUES above Cyttorak.

Now back to the fact 8th day juggs isn't regular classic juggs.

soujaboy09
No it showed him to be invincible....................not immortal, its been shown he isn't immortal.

LOL He never nearly died when Thanos threw him at the planet, you do realise he survived a planet blowing up he was fine and ready to fight asap, or did you ignore that as well?

8th day Juggernaut isn't the typical Classic Juggernaut he was being driven with a purpose specifically by Cytorrak go back and reread Avengers 3rd edition what 23-26...........thanks.

Wait you keep asking for scans that I have shown.............wake up. So once again in Marvel things go around this little thing called hyperbole as in Odin has infinitie power(which he doesn't) Juggs isn't immortal what so ever......................by the way the other Templars rocked Juggs and were going to kill him if not for Capt A and the Avengers.

Yet Juggernaut saved the whole Avengers team, and the world by defeating those same exemplars that knocked him down a bit.

Why do I need to go reread the comic, if the writer stated himself that Juggernauts power is limitless? btw if Juggernaut would have been driven by Cyttorak the whole time then the world would be under his control right now.

soujaboy09
Champion let thing live because he doesn't kill his opponents, know much about Champion?

Champion CANNOT die period he is cursed by Death herself who is LEAGUES above Cyttorak.

Now back to the fact 8th day juggs isn't regular classic juggs.

He might have let Thing live, but he also said that Thing was giving him the fight that he had been waiting for for years. Which means that Thing was giving him a good fight, get it? Juggernaut ko'd Thing in 3 punches, sound like a good match to you?

How do you figure that Death is leagues above Cyttorak if her brother Eternity couldn't get rid of him?

8th day Juggernaut is Classic Juggernaut, because if he wasn't then the world would be under control of one of the 8 exemplars. That is what the whole purpose of the contest was. Maybe you should read the series over.

Horrificus

I thought that when you are only bones, you are supposed to die.
And, if you aren't dead, and you are fighting and talking, that you are alive, even though you are dead.
Meaning you can't seem to die. Like being immortal?

outarddwarf
Invincible= incapable of being harmed, like incapable of having the flesh ripped from his bones to begin with. (DON"T USE THIS TO FUEL YOUR ARGUMENT! D'Spayre had drained some of his powers during that fight, normally it would take a hell of alot more than that.)

Immortal= you never die. AKA: you could have all the pain, disease, harm, ect visited upon your body but would never die from it.

Juggernaut happens to be both these things.

Milkie
Champion

I don't see Juggs jumping into the air and changing his direction to speeding downwards faster then he jumped and destorying a planet with a single punch... and surviving it... and floating in space...

Horrificus
Originally posted by Milkie
Champion

I don't see Juggs jumping into the air and changing his direction to speeding downwards faster then he jumped and destorying a planet with a single punch... and surviving it... and floating in space...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>