Sentry vs. Superman 1 Million

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
Who wins?

Validus
roll eyes (sarcastic)

batdude123
Originally posted by Validus
roll eyes (sarcastic)

What? confused Would Superman 1 Million kick his ass really badly?

Soleran
Originally posted by batdude123
Who wins?

gun_bandana batman

batdude123
Originally posted by Soleran
gun_bandana batman

Is it too one-sided???????????? confused

batdude123
I just read the Sentry runs the guantlet thing... now I understand. big grin

Juntai
big grin

Swanky-Tuna
I think in general people are tired of ____ 1 million threads. They're like threads with Benard the poet or the exemplars that weren't Juggernaut.

batdude123
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I think in general people are tired of ____ 1 million threads. They're like threads with Benard the poet or the exemplars that weren't Juggernaut.

No, it's because there's a HUGE discussion in the Sentry runs the guantlet thread about how Sentry and Superman stack up against one another. wink

Soleran
No, it's because there's a HUGE discussion in the Sentry runs the guantlet thread about how Sentry and Superman stack up against one another. wink

tomato

fish

blowup

I think you can pick up what I am putting down now huh!

batdude123
tomato

fish

blowup

I think you can pick up what I am putting down now huh!

Yup!

Soleran
Always remember batdude123

you can tune a piano

but you cannot tuna fish

Didn't Superman 1 million drink to much absinthe and just haullcinate his existance with butterfly's as well?

Thanos_6383
laughing laughing

Swanky-Tuna
Sooo... all your other thousands of other "1 million" threads were big hits?

batdude123
Sooo... all your other thousands of other "1 million" threads were big hits?

I did three other ones, your point is...? You looked at one of them. The Batman 1 Million w/ prep vs. RKThor. Big whoop. Nobody is "tired" of them as you said. Frankly, I think people are getting tired of all the Sentry threads considering we haven't seen enough of him to conclude what he's all about or what his potential is. Hey, if your a 1 Million hater, then that's your deal, but don't lump everybody in with you, kay? wink

badabing
I have some of the Sentry comics, not all. From what I have, it's like a teaser on what his potential is.

batdude123
Originally posted by badabing
I have some of the Sentry comics, not all. From what I have, it's like a teaser on what his potential is.

Exactly.

H. S. 6
What is the meaning of " 1 million"? confused

batdude123
Originally posted by H. S. 6
What is the meaning of " 1 million"? confused

Superman 1 Million is the Superman from 83,200 years in the future who is awesomely upgraded in power compared to the Superman of now. wink

H. S. 6
Superman 1 Million is the Superman from 83,200 years in the future who is awesomely upgraded in power compared to the Superman of now. wink

Aha! I have comics about that! eek!

Wasn't there a whole League with them?

All I know is that the Batman was cool. cool

batdude123
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Aha! I have comics about that! eek!

Wasn't there a whole League with them?

All I know is that the Batman was cool. cool

Yeah, Batman 1 Million was pretty kickass dude. A f*ckin' IQ of 1045! That's rediculously smart.

Swanky-Tuna
I did three other ones, your point is...? You looked at one of them. The Batman 1 Million w/ prep vs. RKThor. Big whoop. Nobody is "tired" of them as you said. Frankly, I think people are getting tired of all the Sentry threads considering we haven't seen enough of him to conclude what he's all about or what his potential is. Hey, if your a 1 Million hater, then that's your deal, but don't lump everybody in with you, kay? wink
My point is six threads in a week about 1 million characters is approaching oversaturation. I understand you're tired of everyone talking about the current vaguely explored character but that's no reason to do the exact same thing by bringing up old vaguely explored characters.

batdude123
My point is six threads in a week about 1 million characters is approaching oversaturation. I understand you're tired of everyone talking about the current vaguely explored character but that's no reason to do the exact same thing by bringing up old vaguely explored characters.

Try 4 threads and they weren't in the same week. I've done 4 threads containing 1 Million characters the WHOLE time I've been on KMC.

Soleran
Try 4 threads and they weren't in the same week. I've done 4 threads containing 1 Million characters the WHOLE time I've been on KMC.

shocking

batdude123
shocking

What's that supposed to mean? confused

Thunderstrike
There were 2 or 3 in one week.

Swanky-Tuna
If you look at your thread history... you can find 6 threads with 1 million characters within 8 days of each other, not 7, that was my bad for botching simple math. And further back there's a 7th thread with a 1 million character.

Soleran
lol honestly though guys some of those were meant as humor, he still isn't some crazy monkey DC 1 million poster that throws shit and eats bananas! Only like 4 in the last week.........

batdude123
lol honestly though guys some of those were meant as humor, he still isn't some crazy monkey DC 1 million poster that throws shit and eats bananas! Only like 4 in the last week.........

Thank you! Geez it's not like they're that bad anyway. shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.