Do you play for a local soccer team?????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bloodboy
I know JacopeX does and so do I but I was wondering if anyone else plays for their local team or for their district or city or any sort of soccer team.

Today I scored a stunning shot from a stunning play and we drew 2-2

Tell me your scores and what happens in your football matches

DigiMark007
Man, I wish I had stuff like that. The states suck for soccer (mostly). I helped put together a local game with some friends once, but it was like pulling teeth to get them to play.

PINBALL
I used to play soccer then I realized its a gay sport so I stoped.

Deano
best sport in the world mate. nothing gay about it.

anyways

''tales from a sunday league game''

i play for a sunday league team. i normally play right wing. but in the last two games i have played centre back. manager thought i was quality there so he has decided to keep me in that position.

the first sunday league game i played was against a very rough team.
i over heard a player talking about me ' he said

''that right winger is a fukin whippit...if he trys to take it past me again..i'll bost his fukin legs''

20 minutes into the game..a fight breaks out because of a bad challenge.
there player is jumping up and down like a boxer saying

'' do u wanna go??''

i was thinking 'go where'? but then i thought, 'oh he must mean fight'

then one bald player with hardly any teeth said ''ive just gotta outta jail. i ay going back in for fukin none of ya!''

i was thinking. 'well dont then''

so after all has calmed down. play resumes.

there player two foots our player breaking his shinpad and his leg.

i was then thinking ''bloody hell, this is my first game, is this is what it is like all the time? christ me.

We win 2-1. i score the winner. everyone shakes hands at the end of the game. nothing more to it.

we go back to the pub, theres commotion outside. our pub window seems to be smashed. some of our players thatgot back before us claim that some players from the team we played smashed the window.

one of our supporters says he was in the car with his girlfriend, and they surrounded the car. he turns to his frightened girlfriend and says' pass the fukkin hommer(hammer)'' but they leave the car and just bricked the windows.

more tales to come soon..

JacopeX
Originally posted by bloodboy
I know JacopeX does and so do I but I was wondering if anyone else plays for their local team or for their district or city or any sort of soccer team.

Tell me your scores and what happens in your football matches not for Conneticut, cuz i jus started in this state. I played in California, NY, Peru, Brazil.

JacopeX
Originally posted by PINBALL
I used to play soccer then I realized its a gay sport so I stoped. Ignorancy, and if you think that, your one of the people who are ignorant about the sport. No sport is gay. They wrestling, tennis, and sports wit contact and running around is gay. Not true and yo my family and i play alot of soccer and none are gay. Im not gay at all.

-hh-
Originally posted by JacopeX
Ignorancy, and if you think that, your one of the people who are ignorant about the sport. No sport is gay. They wrestling, tennis, and sports wit contact and running around is gay. Not true and yo my family and i play alot of soccer and none are gay. Im not gay at all. lmao @ JacopeX using the word "ignorant"

how ironic isn't it.

El_NINO
Originally posted by Deano

anyways

i play for a sunday league team. i normally play right wing. but in the last two games i have played centre back. manager thought i was quality there so he has decided to keep me in that position.

''that right winger is a fukin whippit...if he trys to take it past me again..i'll bost his fukin legs''

'' do u wanna go??''

then one bald player with hardly any teeth said ''ive just gotta outta jail. i ay going back in for fukin none of ya!''

i was then thinking ''bloody hell, this is my first game, is this is what it is like all the time? christ me.

We win 2-1. i score the winner. everyone shakes hands at the end of the game. nothing more to it.

we go back to the pub, theres commotion outside. our pub window seems to be smashed. some of our players thatgot back before us claim that some players from the team we played smashed the window.

one of our supporters says he was in the car with his girlfriend, and they surrounded the car. he turns to his frightened girlfriend and says' pass the fukkin hommer(hammer)'' but they leave the car and just bricked the windows.

Thats a pretty funny story actually. Good one Deano.

uh well I play for 2 teams, 1 is made of pure Hondurans close to my age, the captain of that team, his dad played Pro in my country. Also my brother was called up to play for Canadas National Soccer Team but wasnt selected. I have enough skill to play pro but my right knee is badly damaged from a football accident (american football) by pro I mean Local pro like English Conference.

JacopeX
Originally posted by -hh-
lmao @ JacopeX using the word "ignorant"

how ironic isn't it. What the f**k? get outta here man, im through wit your annoyin self

-hh-
What the f**k? get outta here man, im through wit your annoyin self laughing out loud

JacopeX
laughing out loud Like I said, your annoying. Get out.

Deano
we played our last game of the season on sunday. i was dubbed

'the most attacking centre back they have ever seen'

i kept trying maradona runs. but i was like terry at the back hehe.

there was another fight. when we played the team last time, one of out players broke one of there players legs. and they held a grudge. and a fight broke out between our player and 3 of theres. then it all kicked off.

we won 3-0 tho.

here is the tables of our league

http://wolverhamptonsundayleague.net/DivisionSevenTable.html

we are third place

DanZeke25
Like I said, your annoying. Get out.

He's been here long before you, and quite franklym you are the only one who thinks he is annoying. Yet there is 100000 people who hate you. So won't don't you leave, n00b.

And as for soccer, no I don't play, because I don't like it.

-hh-
Like I said, your annoying. Get out. eek!

Originally posted by DanZeke25
He's been here long before you, and quite franklym you are the only one who thinks he is annoying. Yet there is 100000 people who hate you. So won't don't you leave, n00b.

And as for soccer, no I don't play, because I don't like it. thumb up

JacopeX
Originally posted by DanZeke25

And as for soccer, no I don't play, because I don't like it. 1. Im not a n00b at all laughing out loud

2. 100000 people dont hate me

3. Dosent matter when you join, this forum is for anyone man. They have no right to judge you jus becuz of when you joined

Drop the argument and you hate soccer, get the hell outta here.

-hh-
1. Im not a n00b at all laughing out loud

2. 100000 people dont hate me

3. Dosent matter when you join, this forum is for anyone man. They have no right to judge you jus becuz of when you joined

Drop the argument and you hate soccer, get the hell outta here. you just contradicted yourself

you said "this forum is for anyone man"

then you said "get the hell outta here"

do you see how stupid you are.

JacopeX
you just contradicted yourself

do you see how stupid you are. i ment to let people use it. thius forum is for anyone man. But you get the hell outta here ((this thread)). there you go.

DanZeke25
you just contradicted yourself

do you see how stupid you are.

laughing laughing out loud laughing

And, Jacope, you obviously don't know what an exaggeration is.

And I don't hate soccer. I think it is a boring sport, and don't like it at all, but I don't hate it. It's pretty funny to watch it on the Spanish channel and hear the Spanish announcers commentate the game.

JacopeX
wutever

Anyways, I jus registered for Stamford youth since I jus began in Stamford. I played Travel in California and Peru which lead me to Brazil also. Im going to Peru this summer but there is no conformation what ill be doin there.

bloodboy
Originally posted by Deano

anyways

'' do u wanna go??''

I'm not suprised at the fights because I think that sunday leage soccer has always been rough. I seen something about rough sunday league games on tele.

I play for pen y fai under16s and our season also ended on saturday. in our league we have two year gaps(e.g- under14s to under 16s). and this season we have been the younger under16s(or under 15s in teh under 16s league). I am usually sub but it does not bother me because people on my team say im really good and people in school always call me a "lil sh*t". Usually when i skill them. also my manager has said that he thiinks that i could get into the first team but he would rather use me as like a super sub to come on and win the game(or just do really good). my teams defence were dreadful against the bottom team in the league which never usually happens but its probaly because its the end of thee season and all. but i went on as striker along side the player who i think i play better with(always read each others minds). but i set him up agansit the bottom team except the before he could get it the right winger(on our team)came running past him and ruining the chance to win the game. On the last match i played forward again and glanced the post with a header(even though im much smaller than all the other players). But in defence my m8 made a perfect sliding tackle and a fight broke out but the ref pushed our player and then he started swearing and cursing at everyone and in the changing rooms we had marks out of 5 for the season(i got 4/5)but he just ignored absolutly everything thn walked off as soon as he was changed.

Deano can you remember all those bttf threads we talked on?

happy days

Deano
kl u will get u will probably be a regular soon.

yrh the bttf thread was funnybig grin

bloodboy
always ganging up on powerfulone 1987 with steverules

is it comprehensible

bloodboy
but this thread will be out of use since the season has ended

has it finished in the US

bloodboy
are there soccer leagues in the US

amity75
Sunday league is mental. I played for a team a few years ago, I'm a left winger and one time I was running down the wing at full pelt and a woman on the touchline deliberately shoved her pushchair (complete with baby in it!!) in front of me and knocked me flying. Unbelievable.

Tidas
Originally posted by bloodboy

Tell me your scores and what happens in your football matches

I played a soccer match today and we won with 8-1 (I did 4goals) but i broke my arm sad sad

bludboyo
how did u break ur arm

bludboyo
wow 8-1! u play striker? guttin bout the arm

botankus
Originally posted by bludboyo
how did u break ur arm

Since Tidas' last post was October 16th, 2006, I think it's safe to assume he died from gang green infections to said arm.

Bicnarok
I used to play but my achiles tendons are giving me jip, so I just watch my son play now. He plays for a U11 German team and enjoys it.

JacopeX
I am going to play in massachusets then for school. At the moment im playing in Americana and training 10 year olds in fairfield.

bludboyo
sounding good...my season is over agen and now i wont be able to play for and under 16s team or anything. but i had a training session with newport which went good but i have not heard anything from them yet (2days)

if i do not get into that team then i might just concerntrate on yr11 in school then go bak to football

DigiMark007
I kicked a ball around with a friend of mine today. The local indoor place shut down that we'd go to occasionally, so there's nothing organized in the area.

I also played the first Cricket of my life today. Bizarre, and not nearly with full teams, but fun.

Anyway, have fun with your fancy "leagues"....I'm good with video games and 3-man soccer.

*cries*

chillmeistergen
At the moment I'm only playing in a seven a side Sunday league. In the premiership league though, so it's still quite a challenge, bloody rough as well.

bludboyo
ye british football is tougher than any other football i think

deathbunnyman
I'm in a Grimsby league this season we were mid-table, the previous two seasons we won the league. we dont know what happened. Im in GSCEs this year so im concentrating less on footy. I currently have a broken ankle from some tosser tackling me from behind playin for my school in a friendly. A FRIENDLY!! tosser didnt even get sent off.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.