Batman 1 Million vs. Count Nefaria

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
Batman gets full knowledge of all Count Nefaria's powers and gets 5 days of prep. Who wins?

Soleran
He gets a bottle full of Nefaria's soul?

Thanos_6383
The only way batgod would win is if he did get prep.

batdude123
Originally posted by Thanos_6383
The only way batgod would win is if he did get prep.

And prep he does get. yes

Thanos_6383
There always has to be be damm prep for Batgod because its the only way he can win.

grey fox
Bat's steals his soul . End of match.

Thunderstrike
Nefaria goes and kills the guys who wrote the one million stuff so that Batdude can't make any more of these threads.

Mr. Valentine
^AMEN TO THAT

Darth Kal-El
Batman 1 Million wins this.

manorastroman
i think regular batman could probably whip up an ionic energy drainer. speaking of, i've been meaning to ask: my understanding of chemistry is limited, but i was under the impression that there is no such thing as ionic energy. ions are just elements with slightly different atomic weights...so how is somebody composed of ionic energy?

Darth Kal-El
i dont know, hes made of ionic molecules maybe? ive no clue, not a pro in chemistry

batdude123
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Nefaria goes and kills the guys who wrote the one million stuff so that Batdude can't make any more of these threads.

eek! big grin laughing

Soleran
LOL I never thought of that with 5 days of Prep and bats tech he could suck all the ionic energy out of him.........................then take his soul zorro bunny

Validus
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Why kill Grant Morrison? Taking out batdude would be easier.

Thanos_6383
I hate Batgod..with a passion..no,his freaking fanboys...sorry

Soleran
Well at least in the 1 million form he is that much closer to god he can take their soulssmile

batdude123
I feel hated and conernered. sad

Validus
Originally posted by batdude123
I don't hate you but if it comes down to your life versus Grant Morrison's, you're getting the axe. stick out tongue

Soleran
Originally posted by batdude123

nopity

paperbag3

osama

You like apples? How do you like dem Apples..............fruits_apple

batdude123
Originally posted by Soleran
nopity

paperbag3

osama

You like apples? How do you like dem Apples..............fruits_apple

sad laughing

Thanos_6383
Anyways..Batman wins this...

The Fake Macoy
Ions are charged particles, basically they're atoms or molecules which have an unequal number of electrons compared to the number of protons. So if you have H (hydrogen), you turn it into H+ by taking away an electron.

manorastroman
yeah, i got that. so how is somebody composed of ionic energy again?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.