hercules vs thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

diabloman
who would win in an armwrestling match ?

It happened all ready in a comic they destroyed a mountain I believe with no clear cut winner.

diabloman
Originally posted by Moderator
It happened all ready in a comic they destroyed a mountain I believe with no clear cut winner. which one ?

Ill have to do research on the subject threw my database, It could take a while but when I find it Ill send it to you in a private message.

diabloman
Originally posted by Moderator
Ill have to do research on the subject threw my database, It could take a while but when I find it Ill send it to you in a private message. thanks

diabloman
http://www.motorcitycomics.com/ebay/thor126f%2B.jpg

is this it ?

NO.

Tshern
That's too old issue. It's a good fight though..

diabloman
Originally posted by Tshern
That's too old issue. It's a good fight though.. whats wrong if its to old ? still looks like a good book

diabloman
is this it ?

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by diabloman
is this it ? It looks like evidence to me, who won?

diabloman
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
It looks like evidence to me, who won? not sure

olympian
http://superherochat.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=107090

(not mine. This one is all Thorion research and hes that good at it)

Enjoy.

Thunderstrike
Neither of them have ever really beat the other in an arm wrestling match, I don't think

Sixth_Winged
Stalemate. The time they did it provided no clear cut winner. If there's any loser, it's earth when it's being shooked by their effort.

AJ4LIFE
they will never choose a winner its so even

diabloman
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
they will never choose a winner its so even theres always a winner. but i dont think thor can take him on without mjornir

olympian
Theyr are so even, that if one wins, its going to lose another day. And in between those, well have loadz of stalemates.

Thunderstrike
Every time that they armwrestle, Thor's hammer is not in his hand, not that it makes a difference. If you read Blood Oath, you would see that Thor can command the skies through mental commands, considerin he is the GOD OF THUNDER, LIGHTING, AND AGRICULTURE!

olympian
Lighting yes, agriculture nay...

Thats Demeter`s stick, dang it! mad

Thunderstrike
Well, he can command Rain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.