Kain, Arthas, Dante run a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tallis
Kain the Lord of the Vampires, Arthas The Lich-King, And Dante Sparda join forces to runs a powerful gauntlet.

Team Kingdom Hearts
1. Organization XIII, Sora, Riku, Mickey, goofy, Donald, and Diz

Team Final Fantasy 7
2. The Deep Ground Soldiers, The Turks, Loz, Yazoo, Kadaj, sephiroth, And team AVANCHE

Team Triforce
3. Link, Zelda, Ganondorf, the other sages, and all of the bosses in ocarina of time.

4. All Three teams together

Can the three almost seemingly most powerful characters in gaming break through.

kamikz
They'll probably loose at 3 and definently at 4. Mabey at 2, but I'm not sure about that.

Burning thought
hmm not sure about the teams, but i know they wont die, maybe defeated in combat and perhaps they will give up if they cant kill their opponents but first off, Kain is bascially a god of vampires, he cant die, has a soul draining indestructable sword and evolves about every century or so, which means he will probably evolve to overcome his threats.

Also Arthas is an immortal godlike being with almost infinate mind powers and so could control basically any thing that has a brain that goes against him, he can simply take them over.

also Dante has quicksilver, devil trigger and many forms of weaponry so it is near impossible for this team to lose roll eyes (sarcastic)

IcePunk
Originally posted by Burning thought
hmm not sure about the teams, but i know they wont die, maybe defeated in combat and perhaps they will give up if they cant kill their opponents but first off, Kain is bascially a god of vampires, he cant die, has a soul draining indestructable sword and evolves about every century or so, which means he will probably evolve to overcome his threats.

Also Arthas is an immortal godlike being with almost infinate mind powers and so could control basically any thing that has a brain that goes against him, he can simply take them over.

also Dante has quicksilver, devil trigger and many forms of weaponry so it is near impossible for this team to lose roll eyes (sarcastic)
I have to agree with ya big grin

Whiteclipse
cosigned

Scorpion_Master
they loose in the 3:rd theme..

Closing..

IcePunk
Originally posted by Scorpion_Master

Closing..
OK how would that happen?

....you're not an admin or mod, stop pretending...

samishe

Closing..

Kain. Immortal. Can't die...

Scorpion_Master
Originally posted by samishe
Kain. Immortal. Can't die... OK Kain survive but Dante and Arthas die evil face laughing laughing

samishe
OK Kain survive but Dante and Arthas die evil face laughing laughing

lol

IcePunk
My guess is that Dante maybe dies againt 4: all of em

kamikz
Where does it say that he cannot die? Why did he escape Raziel so many times, avoiding to be "killed". There was even one time he could have killed him but he chose not to....

Also, apparently he could be wounded hence this quote, "As his last act, Raziel rejoined the complete and purified wraith blade with Kain's soul, healing Kain's gaping wound". But if there is something I'm missing then do tell me.....

And immortal does not mean invincible. The elves in Middle-Earth was immortal, but not near unkillable.

Tallis
Well in the sentence you posted Kain had PREVIOULY been wounded, but now that he's combined with Raziel(in a way) he's become immortal.

And even if he was immrtal the 7 sages could seal him away like they did ganondorf

kamikz
So that is not Kain's own power, that's just combined. But still, does that prove that he is unkillable? Both could be killed, killable + killable = Unkillable?????

I don't get it ha ha.

IcePunk
Who's Arthas?

kamikz
A character in Warcraft, he appeared in WC3 at first where he was a Paladin. Then he got a cursed blade called Frostmourn in which he became corrupted and turned to the undead.
After Archimond was defeated both the Lich King and Arthas began to loose their power. Arthas had to seek up the Lich King to combine their bodies.

Illidan tried to blow the Lich King up with the eye of Sargeras, but failed. Then Arthas combined himself with the Lich King. From there, his powers are unknown, but everyone seem to put him as a god and one of the most powerful game characters ever....

MadMel
how many times has arthus been explained?? blink..it says in the intro story of world of warcraft that the lichking/arthus had become possibly the most powerful entity in the warcraft universe..this means he was on par with saregeras in power..

kain cannot die...he has a problem with history..he cannot die until his role as scion of balance has been forefilled....or something along those lines..he is also telekinetic, so he can snap the neck of every enemy he faces, except maybe the more powerful enemies...also, he has the soul reaver, that devours the souls of anything living (or anything with a soul, to be accurate) that kain kills with it..

dante is not immortal, but he is extremely durable..and he has devil trigger, quicksilver and other powerful abilities..

kamikz
Originally posted by MadMel
how many times has arthus been explained?? blink..it says in the intro story of world of warcraft that the lichking/arthus had become possibly the most powerful entity in the warcraft universe..this means he was on par with saregeras in power..

kain cannot die...he has a problem with history..he cannot die until his role as scion of balance has been forefilled....or something along those lines..he is also telekinetic, so he can snap the neck of every enemy he faces, except maybe the more powerful enemies...also, he has the soul reaver, that devours the souls of anything living (or anything with a soul, to be accurate) that kain kills with it..

dante is not immortal, but he is extremely durable..and he has devil trigger, quicksilver and other powerful abilities..

I have only seen it say that kind of information on a fan built site, and it doesen't mean the most powerful "ever" since Sargeras isen't alive anymore.....

Who would be killed by the "eye" of Sargeras? Lich King.
Who lost his power gradually? Lich King.
Who was going to be killed by Illidan alone? Lich King.
Who was the "slave" of Archimond? Lich King.
Who did Archimond obey? Sargeras.
What was Sargeras? A titan/god.
What was The Lich King? A cursed Orc.

there.....And I doubt the weakened Arthas, who coulden't even resist a poisoned arrow at the time, would make the Lich King xxxxxx times his power....

Lol WTF. You cannot argue like that. Look at the SW versus forum, we don't go around saying, "Anakin is the chosen one, he cannot die until he furfilles his destiney". He has been shown to avoid his fate several times, does that mean that if he sists on a chair and waits for someone to kill him they will fail? And you cannot argue like that on a versus forum anyway.....
Oh yeah I've seen 100 different SW characters that "could" do the same, but I don't see everyone go around saying, "Darth Vader can snap everyone's neck", cause it is not that simple.

Yes he is durable and has the devil trigger, but it will run out after a while of use, it also says on the describtion of the power that it "slows down time". And even if it freezes it is not forever.

MadMel
*sigh*
1. it wasnt on a fan built site..it was the official WOW site, and note that i said possibly with emphasis roll eyes (sarcastic)
2. kains 'scion of balance, undying' thing was part of a prophecy..he has been 'killed' before, only to survive with incredible odds against him..coincidence?? no
3. kain has 'snapped' the necks of his victims before, but he could do lots more with tk..im saying that snapping neck would be quicker, and easier..

kamikz
*sigh*
1. it wasnt on a fan built site..it was the official WOW site, and note that i said possibly with emphasis roll eyes (sarcastic)
2. kains 'scion of balance, undying' thing was part of a prophecy..he has been 'killed' before, only to survive with incredible odds against him..coincidence?? no
3. kain has 'snapped' the necks of his victims before, but he could do lots more with tk..im saying that snapping neck would be quicker, and easier..

1. So what, nowhere has he shown to be as powerful as Sargeras, from what we have seen, it is silly....And since it said possibly we have no proof do we, except what we have seen.....

2. We can't use prophecy shit here, shall we make a thread saying, "Anakin vs all the sith lords in the galaxy. Anakin wins because he was said to destroy all the sith"? No, so let's not go there.

3. Luke Skywalker destroyed peoples brains and could snap a part of their necks which killed them instantly. Still, people mustent die because of that.
"Wowz in Spilinter Sel I killd evry guard wit 1 hed shot, everyone wil die of that". It is not that simple.

And apparently, Kain had to be healed by Raziel to survive...

MadMel
this is getting tiresome
1. that isnt wat i meant...i meant that now that sageras is now gone, the lich king can take his place as 'one of the most powerful entities', etc..that doesnt mean that he is more powerful..it means that he is powerful enough to take out everyone he is pitted against in this thread.

2. in the LOK world porphecies tend to become true...kain has had his heart ripped out, been 'killed' by the hylden lord, who had used the soul reaver against him. sure he took a while to recover, but the point is that he did recover..kain cannot die, because history wont let him until he has forefilled the prophecy and hasbecome the scion of balance..he is detatched from the wheel of fate until he has done so..

3. neck snapping is neck snapping...the brain is detached from the rest of the body, killing it instantly..it has the same effect as chopping someones head off...

kamikz
this is getting tiresome
1. that isnt wat i meant...i meant that now that sageras is now gone, the lich king can take his place as 'one of the most powerful entities', etc..that doesnt mean that he is more powerful..it means that he is powerful enough to take out everyone he is pitted against in this thread.

2. in the LOK world porphecies tend to become true...kain has had his heart ripped out, been 'killed' by the hylden lord, who had used the soul reaver against him. sure he took a while to recover, but the point is that he did recover..every time kain 'dies' he transforms into a cloud of bats and reforms..kain cannot die, because history wont let him until he has forefilled the prophecy and become the scion of balance..he is detatched from the wheel of fate until he has done so..

Oh belive me, you're not the only one getting tired....

1. So now your opinion is law? Because he can take almost anyone in the WC world he can beat anyone here? Please...

2. You don't get it, you can't use a prophecy as a weapon in this battle, if it is in another world or dimension where that prophecy does not exist, what happenes then? You clearly didn't get anything I compared with anyway....

Do you know why he keeps coming back? Isen't it that the elder gods brings him back and opens a portal for him to come back into? What happenes when the elder gods are not present. (Such as this duel). It is like saying that Tidus cannot die if he is not sent by a summoner to the far planes. So now we suddenly say that Tidus is invincible?

MadMel
1. im basing this on all the lich king vs. threads there have been here...coupled with the fact that he has powerful allys on his side this time, yes i believe he could 'take' these people

2.the prophecy simply states..the facts are facts...one of kains abilities, along with mist, tk, etc, is that every time he dies, he becomes a cloud of bats and reforms..in the games i dont think kain himself knew how he could never die, despite the fact that he has been struck by the only weapon capable of changing history and sucking souls. kain didnt die, when every other thing in nosgoth would have..on top of that, the heart of darkness was ripped clean from his body...and yet he survived, again.

3. kain also has hundreads of years more experience than any other character here..even the lich king, who is..hang on, scratch that..i cant remember how old ner zul is..

kamikz
1. im basing this on all the lich king vs. threads there have been here...coupled with the fact that he has powerful allys on his side this time, yes i believe he could 'take' these people

2.the prophecy simply states..the facts are facts...one of kains abilities, along with mist, tk, etc, is that every time he dies, he becomes a cloud of bats and reforms..in the games i dont think kain himself knew how he could never die, despite the fact that he has been struck by the only weapon capable of changing history and sucking souls. kain didnt die, when every other thing in nosgoth would have..on top of that, the heart of darkness was ripped clean from his body...and yet he survived, again.

3. kain also has hundreads of years more experience than any other character here..even the lich king, who is..hang on, scratch that..i cant remember how old ner zul is..

1. And those threads are based on what. About this, "The Lich King is said to be around the most powerful so he will beat these guys". not much proof......

2. "As his last act, Raziel rejoined the complete and purified wraith blade with Kain's soul, healing Kain's gaping wound" He was wounded and got a pretty ****ed up sight, but never mind. He was not even aware that he could be reborned? Why is that? Well probably because he himself has nothing to do with it, it is others that control it, possibly gods or the prophecy itself. This is just because he is said to do something, to succeed something. But when that thing is succeeded or when that thing does not exist anymore, will he be reborned, no.

But just for the sake of it, can't we say that he can die? Ganondorf for example, cannot be killed by any of these guys, so it will be an endless battle. But if we say they both are killable, then there is more fun in the duel...

But I gotta go out now, I'll be on tonight..

samishe
Originally posted by kamikz
1. And those threads are based on what. About this, "The Lich King is said to be around the most powerful so he will beat these guys". not much proof......

2. "As his last act, Raziel rejoined the complete and purified wraith blade with Kain's soul, healing Kain's gaping wound" He was wounded and got a pretty ****ed up sight, but never mind. He was not even aware that he could be reborned? Why is that? Well probably because he himself has nothing to do with it, it is others that control it, possibly gods or the prophecy itself. This is just because he is said to do something, to succeed something. But when that thing is succeeded or when that thing does not exist anymore, will he be reborned, no.

But just for the sake of it, can't we say that he can die? Ganondorf for example, cannot be killed by any of these guys, so it will be an endless battle. But if we say they both are killable, then there is more fun in the duel...

Rasiel was the only one who could've killed Kain. At least evryone thought so because there was something uncertain in history of LOK world.

But Kain just can't die. You can't just take that away because it is the way he is. It's one of his powers. And compareing it with SW is just not right.

MadMel

But I gotta go out now, I'll be on tonight..
1. good point....except for the fact that u left out the parts that did have evidense.....
- the lichking, without arthus, took the minds of hundreds of humans, forcing even the most powerful mages to do his bidding, he then used his plague powers to convert thousands more to undead...and took their minds too...he wiped out an entire species and raised them, and then he took their minds, his army slaughtered hundreds more, of all species and factions and then he raised them as undead, and..well u can kinda guess by now...this was the lich kings power. the only reason he was weakened temporarily because of a plan he devised to allow him to escape from the frozen throne and bond with his most powerful undead unit, arthus..he wouldnt have done it if it would have made him weaker, would it??

2. no-one knows what will happen to kain once he has forefilled the prophecy..or even if he ever does..maybe he'll finnaly, after more than several milenia of life, rest in peace. maybe hell become ruler of nostgoth once again, only now in its golden age....only the develepors would know, and they're taking their time..the point is that he always seems to reborn, and therefore he has a very solid chance of winning..
and its already night here evil face so ill see you tommorow

thegmeister53
Where does it say that he cannot die? Why did he escape Raziel so many times, avoiding to be "killed". There was even one time he could have killed him but he chose not to....

Also, apparently he could be wounded hence this quote, "As his last act, Raziel rejoined the complete and purified wraith blade with Kain's soul, healing Kain's gaping wound". But if there is something I'm missing then do tell me.....

And immortal does not mean invincible. The elves in Middle-Earth was immortal, but not near unkillable.

That wound came from when Raziel pulled his heart out in Avernus. It could also be figurative, referring to Kain's corruption from Nupraptor. Kain is also unkillable because according to the game Raziel is the only one with true free will. He was also destined to kill Kain, but stopped because of that free will.

When Raziel entered the sword he purified Kain's corruption, gave him the ability to see the Elder God, and free will. Kain is truly immortal except from Raziel. Proof of this is that when he dies you never get a game over screen, you just go back to the previous checkpoint in the form of bats.

MadMel
wrong...i think...even to raziel free will was an illusion, he was doomed to be trapped in the soul reaver, be released, and repeat...he could delay it, but never escape that fate..raziel wasnt destined to kill kain..at least thats what i gather as he is both the vampire and hylden champions depicted on the walls of the chambers..but you are right about raziel being the only one capable of killing him, which is now ironic now as he is kains 'servant' again..at least this is what i gathered from the time twisting, history corupting story of nosgoth.

thegmeister53
Actually Raziel did have free will. Raziel did get sucked into the soul reaver. The point is he allowed it to happen. Even if somebody had free will doesn't mean that they dictate everything. Raziel was always cautious when people claimed he had free will. It was true that was why he was always manipulated by everybody. Moebius himself said that Raziel had free will. Like I said before, Raziel having free will doesn't mean he controls fate. He can simply change it. He only has the ability to change his fate, not other peoples.

kamikz
1. good point....except for the fact that u left out the parts that did have evidense.....
- the lichking, without arthus, took the minds of hundreds of humans, forcing even the most powerful mages to do his bidding, he then used his plague powers to convert thousands more to undead...and took their minds too...he wiped out an entire species and raised them, and then he took their minds, his army slaughtered hundreds more, of all species and factions and then he raised them as undead, and..well u can kinda guess by now...this was the lich kings power. the only reason he was weakened temporarily because of a plan he devised to allow him to escape from the frozen throne and bond with his most powerful undead unit, arthus..he wouldnt have done it if it would have made him weaker, would it??

2. no-one knows what will happen to kain once he has forefilled the prophecy..or even if he ever does..maybe he'll finnaly, after more than several milenia of life, rest in peace. maybe hell become ruler of nostgoth once again, only now in its golden age....only the develepors would know, and they're taking their time..the point is that he always seems to reborn, and therefore he has a very solid chance of winning..
and its already night here evil face so ill see you tommorow

1. So he can corrupt minds thanks to his army, that's good, except it won't help him in this fight. And I never ment he became weaker with Arthas combined with him, no vice versa, it is just that both were getting weaker and weaker. Though both, pretty powerful they still would not combine into something so awefully powerful it could take down anything. I don't see which powers will help him in this fight or a fight versus another powerful being.

2. But I still don't go with prophecys. They work for the games and that dimension itself, but when it is forced into another the same rules should not be used. There is also always a higher power for a prophecy, a prophecy doesen't just "exist". So in a neutral versus match on neutral grounds, I don't think that a prohpecy should be taken in the fight. Ganondorf is pretty invinsible against these guys too though, so no one will win even if Kain is unkillable....

kamikz
Rasiel was the only one who could've killed Kain. At least evryone thought so because there was something uncertain in history of LOK world.

But Kain just can't die. You can't just take that away because it is the way he is. It's one of his powers. And compareing it with SW is just not right.

1. So he is killable? But Rasiel didn't just had the ability to kill him by defult did he? Wasen't it the elder gods who gave it to him? So the prophecy can be broken?

Oh but I can compare it to SW. It has the exact same thing, that Anakin "must" destroy the sith because he is the chosen one, chosen by the force (which surrounds everything, everything that happenes is the will of the force). And still, I don't go around saying, "Anakin pwns all".
And the point was that Ganondorf can't be killed by normal means either, especially not by "dark" powers, so we will have no winner, except if it shows up that Kain can be killed.....

samishe
1. So he is killable? But Rasiel didn't just had the ability to kill him by defult did he? Wasen't it the elder gods who gave it to him? So the prophecy can be broken?

Oh but I can compare it to SW. It has the exact same thing, that Anakin "must" destroy the sith because he is the chosen one, chosen by the force (which surrounds everything, everything that happenes is the will of the force). And still, I don't go around saying, "Anakin pwns all".
And the point was that Ganondorf can't be killed by normal means either, especially not by "dark" powers, so we will have no winner, except if it shows up that Kain can be killed.....

No it's not the same. Dont compare Kain to SW.

Kain is not going to live because he is suppost to do something or because he is a chosenone. It's just been written in the history that Kain will live, so he never dies no matter what happens to him.

Burning thought
also anyone who thinks this team will lose will have to think about whether or not some of these characters have a brain or conciousness, since Arthas/Lich King has Mind power capable of controlling basically everything and that was when he was weakebed in the frozen throne and now he has a body no telling what he can control, bascially what ime saying is, is that Ganondorf probably has a brain and so could probably be controlled along with most characters pitted agaist these guys, death is not the only answer to everything smokin'

Also Kain would not die, so even if for some strange reason some of the opponents could not be killed or mind controlled they still could not kill Kain, also it is debatable if the Lich King can actually be harmed since no one has seen his power as of yet, since he is undead and they are not usually harmed by natural means it is safe to say he could possibly be indestructible also, as well as the power he gets from having a body big grin

kamikz
No it's not the same. Dont compare Kain to SW.

Kain is not going to live because he is suppost to do something or because he is a chosenone. It's just been written in the history that Kain will live, so he never dies no matter what happens to him.

In that case I say don't compare his prophecy with other dimensions that does not have prophecys.....

Yes, the Prince of Persia had it written in the timeline that he would die, but he changed his fate.

kamikz
also anyone who thinks this team will lose will have to think about whether or not some of these characters have a brain or conciousness, since Arthas/Lich King has Mind power capable of controlling basically everything and that was when he was weakebed in the frozen throne and now he has a body no telling what he can control, bascially what ime saying is, is that Ganondorf probably has a brain and so could probably be controlled along with most characters pitted agaist these guys, death is not the only answer to everything smokin'

Also Kain would not die, so even if for some strange reason some of the opponents could not be killed or mind controlled they still could not kill Kain, also it is debatable if the Lich King can actually be harmed since no one has seen his power as of yet, since he is undead and they are not usually harmed by natural means it is safe to say he could possibly be indestructible also, as well as the power he gets from having a body big grin

He cannot control anyone, and I don't think he can control Ganon either. And how would, combining his body with Arthas, improve his mind controling?

Yes they are, Humans defeated armys of undead. And that is a GIANT assumption, "because he increased in power he can likley not be killed"

Kaithen
Ill agree with you Kamikz, COMPLETLY

Burning thought
He cannot control anyone, and I don't think he can control Ganon either. And how would, combining his body with Arthas, improve his mind controling?

Yes they are, Humans defeated armys of undead. And that is a GIANT assumption, "because he increased in power he can likley not be killed"

what do you mean by sayng he cannot control anyone, thats a ridiculous thing to say, he controls Arthas in the frozen throne,thousands if not millions of undead minds and mages, i should think most opponents here would be completly under the lich kings command as slaves.

also i didnt really mean to sound like his mind powers would increase from getting a physcial body, i just meant to say his overall power would increase. for instance, just by thinking it he created a corrupt plague inside the frozen throne, and this was when he had first begun learning his new powers, this plague bascially destroyed most of the human kingdoms and created an army for him. If he can do that then, then now combined with physcial existance before his enemies and the increase in power from years of training and filling his mind with the dead he is perhaps capable of Godlike power.

also keep in mind the undead the humans destroyed were mere flesh and bone whose souls were fragile and kept alive by a small amount of necromantic power, weras the lich king is an immortal age old being given demonic powers, combined with godlike mind power its doubtful he has anywhere near the fragile nature of mere zombies and skeletons rolling on floor laughing

IMO he could probably simply control Ganon and all those with a mind and make them either destroy themselves or just become slaves in his bidding, Ganon can be made into a little blood farm for kain to feast on daily laughing

kamikz
what do you mean by sayng he cannot control anyone, thats a ridiculous thing to say, he controls Arthas in the frozen throne,thousands if not millions of undead minds and mages, i should think most opponents here would be completly under the lich kings command as slaves.

also i didnt really mean to sound like his mind powers would increase from getting a physcial body, i just meant to say his overall power would increase. for instance, just by thinking it he created a corrupt plague inside the frozen throne, and this was when he had first begun learning his new powers, this plague bascially destroyed most of the human kingdoms and created an army for him. If he can do that then, then now combined with physcial existance before his enemies and the increase in power from years of training and filling his mind with the dead he is perhaps capable of Godlike power.

also keep in mind the undead the humans destroyed were mere flesh and bone whose souls were fragile and kept alive by a small amount of necromantic power, weras the lich king is an immortal age old being given demonic powers, combined with godlike mind power its doubtful he has anywhere near the fragile nature of mere zombies and skeletons rolling on floor laughing

IMO he could probably simply control Ganon and all those with a mind and make them either destroy themselves or just become slaves in his bidding, Ganon can be made into a little blood farm for kain to feast on daily laughing

But he worked on Arthas for a long time to make him do anything to save his people AND get revenge. He didn't corrupt him until he took the blade, which cursed his mind. And beside Arthas, he hasen't shown to be able to corrupt any of the big guys really. And more and more people freed themselfs from the Lich Kings grasp....

And this is not really something that will help him. I highly doubt that the fights start, and BOM, Ganon is taken over. Comon, he has to manipulate him and even through that I doubt he can control him. I bet that over time, The Lich King is one of the best leaders/manipulators there is in any category, but in a fight, I doubt those skills would help him much.

And when was the last time The Lich King moved? Must be pretty fragile himself after have been frozen in that throne for years and years.... And do you guys forget that Ganondorf at will can trap anyone into those crytals, which does not disappear until Ganon is defeated....

MadMel
are you kidden, arthus may have beleived he had control of himself before he took frostmourne, but he was playing right into the undead kings hands. arthus was already under the lich kings control, even if he didnt know it. frostmourne only increased his power significantly and made him a death knight.
the lich king became weaker because of his plan to join with arthus and become more powerful than his demons masters..he pushed frostmourne from the frozen throne, and that left a crack that made him weak..therefore, frostmourne would be weak, and therefore , arthus would be weak..the weakness was only temporary, as the lich king was freed from the frozen throne, rejoined with frostmourne that made him full strength, and on top of that he also got the body of his most powerful servant, arthus, which as he planned would have made him even more powerful..
oh and btw the lich king couldnt have moved anywhere because he was ner zul's soul trapped in a suit of armour, which was trapped in a huge block of ice...that why he needed arthus in the first place..

1021kid
i say they lose to teams 2 3 4

Burning thought
it does say on the WoW official site itself that The Lich king has unfathomable power and proven to have nearly limitless psychic power, and that was when he first began in the frozen throne many years before he got Arthas as a shell to hold his soul.

he wiped and controlled the minds of thousands before his power had grown at all. Unless it says somewhere that Ganondorf is completly immune to all forms of mind control then there no way you can prove the Lich king cannot simply wipe his mind and take it over himself. Lich King may even leave Arthas and live in Ganondorf for a while laughing

MadMel
finaly, some who knows bout the lich kings power other than me pray

samishe
In that case I say don't compare his prophecy with other dimensions that does not have prophecys.....

Yes, the Prince of Persia had it written in the timeline that he would die, but he changed his fate.

Agh! Why can't you just understand that Kain will NOT die untill it would be said in the history of LOK world. And no one untill that happens would be able change it. In other words he is simply IMMORTAL.

kamikz
it does say on the WoW official site itself that The Lich king has unfathomable power and proven to have nearly limitless psychic power, and that was when he first began in the frozen throne many years before he got Arthas as a shell to hold his soul.

he wiped and controlled the minds of thousands before his power had grown at all. Unless it says somewhere that Ganondorf is completly immune to all forms of mind control then there no way you can prove the Lich king cannot simply wipe his mind and take it over himself. Lich King may even leave Arthas and live in Ganondorf for a while laughing

Why doesen't he just take over the minds of everybody in the land then? He can take over Arthas when he is not even close to Northrend (according to MadMel) but he cannot take over people like Thrall, Jaina, or keep Sylvanas under his control. He coulden't stop Illidan either, he had to bring his armys to stop them....

And you cannot prove that the Lich King can simply dominate his mind in one second. Ganondorf also has that dark beam, which made Navi completly useless from looking into his mind and finding a weakness or at least not getting close to him.

Ok for the fight.

The six sages trap Kain inside the sacred realm and the dark world, Ganondorf locks Dante inside one of those crystals, rendering him useless, and Link fires a light arrow and Zelda that beam of light to weaken/kill The Lich King. Then we have all of the bosses like Volvagia, who burns him down, Morpha who can control the water (if there is any), Bongo Bongo who is invisible, Twin Rowa who has both excellent fire and ice magics, Dodongo who has excellent fire breath and can roll over them, Ghoma who can.....fight and lay eggs (lol), Barinade who can shoot lightning, Phantom Ganon, a weaker Ganondorf.

Kaithen
If its all bosses it would be really hard. And if you guys say that Kain is imortal. Than i say that gannondorf is immortal and twin rova cant be killed without mirror shield and that boss in jabbu jabbu cannot be killed without a bomerang..... Come on

Tidas
I don't think that Lich King can controll Links,Zelda ,Ganon and the six sages thoughts. Because none of them is weak minded and i think that the six sages can trap them in the sacred realm and starve them to death

IcePunk
Originally posted by Kaithen
If its all bosses it would be really hard. And if you guys say that Kain is imortal. Than i say that gannondorf is immortal and twin rova cant be killed without mirror shield and that boss in jabbu jabbu cannot be killed without a bomerang..... Come on
Ummm, when Link fought the jelly fishy thingy he was still a kinda weak kid with not so many weapons besides, they only need to defeat Link or Zelda to get a hold of the master sword and the light arrows.

kamikz
No, only the Hero of time can wield the master sword perfectly. And since it is pure good they would not be able to hold them. And killing Link and Zelda will not be a walk in the park, Link can turn invincible (and invisible with the stone mask) and Zelda can teleport and stuff. Also ^^^^

IcePunk
No, only the Hero of time can wield the master sword perfectly. And since it is pure good they would not be able to hold them. And killing Link and Zelda will not be a walk in the park, Link can turn invincible (and invisible with the stone mask) and Zelda can teleport and stuff. Also ^^^^ yeah well Dante can prevent everything with quicksilver and just go snap the guys's necks while they just stand there not being able to do anything or Arthas could like posses Link and make him attack Ganondorf?

kamikz
Just for a limited time, and if he has faced the other people in this gauntlet just before he went here, I doubt he has much left.

No he could not posses Link.

And the six sages could lock them away.

IcePunk
Originally posted by Tallis
Kain the Lord of the Vampires, Arthas The Lich-King, And Dante Sparda join forces to runs a powerful gauntlet.

Team Kingdom Hearts
1. Organization XIII, Sora, Riku, Mickey, goofy, Donald, and Diz

Team Final Fantasy 7
2. The Deep Ground Soldiers, The Turks, Loz, Yazoo, Kadaj, sephiroth, And team AVANCHE

Team Triforce
3. Link, Zelda, Ganondorf, the other sages, and all of the bosses in ocarina of time.

4. All Three teams together

Can the three almost seemingly most powerful characters in gaming break through.
there has like never been proven that any (most of em) of those character can/could dodge bullets or survive a bullet one each to their heads or anything else that would easily kill any human/creature (except for Ganaondorf)

kamikz
So you think Zephrioth will be easy to shoot, hell no. He could call down a metriod on them or could do very many powerful attacks or go supernova (or whatever it's called ha ha). And I don't know, but if Cloud is in their he could do knights of the round table. Dante would need to use this, "slow down time" ability, and then he would likley not have much left for the next battle. Doesen't many in the FF team know the power "death" which kills instantly?

Also, wasen't the Megaton Hammer the only thing that could kill Volvagia?

IcePunk
I said most of em didnt I?

kamikz
Oh yeah ha ha

Burning thought
the trouble with getting characters from diffrent universes attacking eachother to work is that we do not know their immunities and strengths against these characters. For example the Lich King or Kain or perhaps Kain could be immune to Ganons crystals or perhaps the Lich King can take control of every team without effort and simply make them destroy themselves. Theres no proof to say he cannot take Link or Ganon, also we have not seen the Lich Kings full power, think of it this way. The Lich King is more powerful than two Gods in WoW, Cthun who fires a beam of death that could porbably wipe most characters in this match, Ragnaros who is an enormous fire god with a hammer that could probably smash down a skyscraper easily in one blow. Hes stronger than two Huge dragons, onyxia and Neferian. If you take that into account its possible he could simply touch Ganon and he would be blasted to pieces by power, or mind control the whole lot of them like i said above

on the other side of the coin some of these characters their fighting could possibly be immune to mind control or be able to destroy the lick king somehow, its just not know since their in diffrent universes

kamikz
Well said burning thought, I agree. They are too much of an unkown, especially the Lich King. But the only proof you guys have about him being the best is, "he is one of the most powerful beings" which is not enough proof to me.... And while Ragnaros might be good at that, there is nothing to say that the Lich King has the same kinds of abilities to do that, he might beat him, but not in the same way. His fighting style may not be effective against Ganondorf and co. But it might.....

Kaithen

Burning thought
bah, swords are overrated, Mind powers are almsot undefeatable without the right resistances, and link doesnt have them, he is not a Nberubien so theres no way hes gonna resist

Tallis
Originally posted by IcePunk
there has like never been proven that any (most of em) of those character can/could dodge bullets or survive a bullet one each to their heads or anything else that would easily kill any human/creature (except for Ganaondorf)

it's been poven that the two first teams at least, are capable of both swatting away bullets with their weapons and to dodge them. As well as take bullet wounds as well

kamikz
bah, swords are overrated, Mind powers are almsot undefeatable without the right resistances, and link doesnt have them, he is not a Nberubien so theres no way hes gonna resist

I don't wanna come here and start this endless debate again, but really, where is the proof that the mind control is instant? He has never shown to do it instantly, even when there were times he could have used them well. And the ones he had taken were either dead, manipulated, been living with him on the same island or not as intelligent as a normal human or similar creature. (And Link is more resistant than any of these.....)

And since nothing can get close to Link while he is invincible, how would he take his mind? The invincibility protects from both physical and magical damage, and in Link's adventure he has the spell, "reflect spells" which turns the spells back on the opponent.

And Sylvanas got free and never turned back, even when he got his powers back. Some say she got immune, but no one has ever proved that to me. The best someone has said is, "it doesen't matter how" which is not even an argument...

Hoshi
they will die at 3 .Although Kain cant die , link can seal him with the help of the sages , just like he did with ganondorf.Probaly Arthas would end the same way , mind control probaly wont work on Link , ganondorf or zelda since all three of them are protected by the gods of hyrule

Burning thought
What is the Sacred realm anyway, if hes sealed away, he still wont die, it doesnt sound such a bad place, "sacred realm" ime not too sure he would mind, also the Lich King is above a God, so the Gods of Hyrule will not be able to protect Link enough from such a fate, also there isnt alot of portection against mind powers, i mean you cant block something you cannot see or touch or feel,you need special power or a natural immunity to mind control, also seals dont last forever, sooner or later the Lich King with his omintiace and great mind power will figuire a way if the sealing works on him at all that is, although there is no proof, he is a Godlike being with unsurmountable mind power so, also hes two beings fused into one body, so if you send Arthas to the Sacred Realm its possible that the Lich Kings Dark soul will stay put, and may possess one of them, i mean he needs a body to possess doesnt he smile

kamikz
When Ganondorf is trapped, we se him alone in an all white room, not being able to move his arms or legs. Also, everytime Ganondorf has gotten out of there he has been freed by someone who knew how to get him out of there. (Twinrowa for example, two very old witches who knew Ganon, and knows even more then he does about the triforce and the gods). He would not be able to get out of there without help, and he would grow weaker in there (just like Ganon did).

And what says one god = every other god? There is a difference, the gods we see in Warcraft is on the ground, walking around and stuff....Could The Lich King kill someone or a whole land when someone begged him too?

I remember that Zelda, Link and Ganondorf all has a triforce part each, when they combine them they can make a wish, for example, kill these guys. Then they die....

Burning thought
wishes are all very well, but i dont remeber anyone saying they have all the tri forces, anyway who's to say it will work, the lich king has no proof to his power becasue he has only just been created in the story line as such a powerful being at the END of the game, the only thing we can really do is w8 until they add him to WoW OR presume like i do, add all his feats together and times them by ten or a hundred depending on his power increase and that will show the Lich Kings new power now he is complete, also just becasue Ganondorf needs help doesnt mean the Lich king will, also he has alot of allies to set him free, the whole of the scourge army for instance

also in answer to "Could The Lich King kill someone or a whole land when someone begged him too?" i belive he could, if the eye of sargerus could blow up the roof of the world and this Lich King is supposed to be stronger than it then i belive he could, also take into account that outside of this battle he has prossibly one of the largest Armies known in a mythical world, countless hordes of undead, every thing they kill adds to their numbers, i think any mythical/fantasy land from almost any Mythical/fantasy game would be sh@ting themselves at the sight of the Lich king army

Also just becasue the Warcraft Gods are on the actualy World doesnt make them any weaker, C,Thun can fire a beam capable of burning straight through london and melting it down, Ragnaros can burn the place down with his fire and smash basically anything to rubble with his hammer.

kamikz
Play WW....

This is the exact same thing, you say his mind control will absolutley work on Link, but when it comes to something like this, there doesen't even seem to be the sligthest possiblility that it will work....
And yes I agree we have to wait, which is why I am not debating in the Lich King's favour....And this is not Lich King + his army, this is the Lich King. I remember someone saying that killing is not the only option, so trapping him would be another. For what we know, these battles could be held in another universe where they could not find him, and what could the scourge possibly do, they don't even know where he is anymore...

Proof? If the Lich King could then he probably would, at least take over parts. He has not shown such feats and we should not start assuming because "someone else did it"...

Still not as powerful as the Zleda god's who created the land from "nothing" and could drown the whole land by being begged to do so. One other thing that was begged was that Link and Zelda would have a future, so by everyone saying "Kain can't die because pf the prophesy" I guess this is the same thing. They can't die until they have lived through their lives.... Link and Zelda was going to drown, but since "they had a future" bubbles where being created out of thin air (bad expression since it's underwater haha).....But I still won't debate that way.....

Got to sleep now, good bye.

Burning thought
Kain cannot die, not only because of the prophesy but because the only weapon that could of killed him is now gone an thats Raziel, who is in the reaver, so Kain cant die, the only way Link can win is if he has the sages seal away Lich King and Kain

where did you say the sages were again, how can they trap anyone in this battle if their not there, makes no sense, and if they are there then they can be killed or Mind controlled, also what does WW stand for?

what do you mean by this again, ive sent you links and proven time and time again that he can control minds.
"This is the exact same thing, you say his mind control will absolutely work on Link, but when it comes to something like this, there doesn't even seem to be the slightest possibility that it will work"

he controls Undead, all kinds of monsters and legions of beasts. he wipes the minds of all those who are on his Island that he actually wants to be under his command or who are a threat, he doesn't control the dwarves because they are puny weaklings that he doesn't need, he doesn't need to concern himself with something he knows his Scourge army will take down in the future, which DOES happen, Also he corrupts people who are outside his island, I admit then his powers were not infinite since he cannot control people outside the island, but all things on the island are under his command

He corrupts Arthas, Kelthuzard, Countless others. Although in your opinion you think this is just manipulation, you would be wrong however since he undoubtfully being loosened slowly by the lich King, as soon as the Lich King hit Azeroth from the Sky he chose his Champion, and that was Arthas, and then he slowly corrupts him, of course if Arthas was completely himself he wouldn't destroy an entire city would he, especially since his a paladin

There your proof of mind control anyway, also he is stated as one of the most powerful entities in Azeroths history, that includes all the Gods, most of which are capable of wiping out countires, lands and people. Just because he hasnt been shown to do it yet doesn't mean he cannot

Marcellus
for team 2, which Version of Seph is it? FF7, KH II or advent? Dante's devil trigger dosent heal him nearly fast enough to keep up with Sephiroth if he went after him. Kain cant die? The masamune has the potential to maul anything and everything or at most meteor should do the trick. and artha's has mind control? does he have any melee combat skill? if so again metoer.

I dont see them getting past team 2

Burning thought
Originally posted by Marcellus
for team 2, which Version of Seph is it? FF7, KH II or advent? Dante's devil trigger dosent heal him nearly fast enough to keep up with Sephiroth if he went after him. Kain cant die? The masamune has the potential to maul anything and everything or at most meteor should do the trick. and artha's has mind control? does he have any melee combat skill? if so again metoer.

I dont see them getting past team 2

first off, all the Humans would be Mind controlled by Arthas presuming heh as it, also Kain cannot be killed, even blasted into dust, he would still come back, also he can Teleport, telekentic abilities allow him to move people around, so he could crush them, throw them or make Sephiroth kill himself with his sword, unless Arthas doesnt mind control him first and make him cast spells on his allies

i still say this team wins all the matches, trouble is the Lich King is an anomely and can only be presumed to defeat most things considering when he was wekaer he managed to casue destruction with his unsurmountable mind power

Hoshi
Burning T , i dont doubt your word, but in any universe that I know , there isnt anything higher than a god , only other gods, you said that arthas was beyong a simple god??forgive me , but that is just impossible , as I said before, If arthas is a god, the three gods of hryule would probaly protect them from any mind control.Remember that ganondorf could control every kind of monster in the entire hyrule , just like the lich king. Remember that the triforce, when together has the power of the three gods that created zeldas universe .In wind waker , the king wished for hope to link and zelda , the result.An underwater temple , that had a barrier holding the weight of the entire sea ( bigger than in our world , since in wind waker 90% is water) for hundreds of years was broken down with just one wish , and for what I noticed , link and zelda became both a lot stronger after that since ganon was able to defeat link with only his punchs before of the kings wish , but after the kings wish he was able to defeat ganon with zeldas help.

Marcellus
first off, all the Humans would be Mind controlled by Arthas presuming heh as it, also Kain cannot be killed, even blasted into dust, he would still come back, also he can Teleport, telekentic abilities allow him to move people around, so he could crush them, throw them or make Sephiroth kill himself with his sword, unless Arthas doesnt mind control him first and make him cast spells on his allies

i still say this team wins all the matches, trouble is the Lich King is an anomely and can only be presumed to defeat most things considering when he was wekaer he managed to casue destruction with his unsurmountable mind power

Yes teleportation sure is spiffy, have you seen Seph fight in KH II? He teleports far faster than Kain and perhap's even Dante will be able to keep up with. save for quicksilver but that dosent last for ever and Dante dosent have near the...HP...if you will to hang with Seph.

Kain, sure he cant die but is still far from ever coming close to Seph's power. one word SUPERNOVA. Kain is done sure he can come back to life on a non-existint planet. where's the point in that

And Seph isnt Human in that sense, there is no way He can be mind controlled becuase Seph was a WILL in FF7. You cannot mind controll a will that almost became a God.

I doubt these three can even break the barrier around the northern crater.

Burning thought
thats all very well Hoshi but Ganon never used to be a an Already Twisted orc Shaman of masterful power and intelligence, then to be taken by a godlike Demon and have his body ripped apart, placed within a frozen casque but given the power of the Demons, increasing his Conciousness 10 000 fold, making his brain so powerful it could wipe the minds of hundreds, and eventually control hundreds of thousand of undead beings. Also take into acocunt this is the weaker Lich King, the new Lich King has now been freed,his power has surpassed the Godlike Demon who had control of him and now the Demon has no knowing of whats happening. Just think that if this guy while stuck in a diomand hard frozen ice can destroy with his armies basically the entire world of Azeroth and enslave them under his command leaving mostly ruins and death in his armies wake controlling all these minds with his will alone, think of what damage he can do now that he is 10x more powerful and free to move at his own will unconquered. evil face

Also how can even a god protect anyone from Mind control, even Gods are weaker than the Lich King, Ragnaros the fire God, C,thun an ancient God who can deal 10,million damage, thats more than any final fantasy chracters in games, he could one hit bascially anything in the FF universe, surely he has the power to blast these gods go yours to pieces. It is said that the Lich King is far more powerful than any of these Gods, i doubt the Gods of hryule will be able to protect them fully, besides just becasue their gods doesnt mean they can protect him against everything, i mean from what i can remeber there is no Mind Control used against Link in the games so its unsure that he can be protected from such a thing, Mind control is unlike spells or physcial power ime sure you understand smile

also Marcellus i think Arthas could control Sephiroth becasue basically is a God, not "almost becoming one", he is a god, also is cloud in that team, becasue cloud deifnatley can be controlled , i heard from very reliable sources that clouds biggest weakness is his mind and cloud can beat Sephiroths ass, also Super nova will Kill everyone in this match except perhaps Kain,Ganon and the Lich King, which means an infinate fight

Marcellus

also Marcellus i think Arthas could control Sephiroth becasue basically is a God, not "almost becoming one", he is a god, also is cloud in that team, becasue cloud deifnatley can be controlled , i heard from very reliable sources that clouds biggest weakness is his mind and cloud can beat Sephiroths ass, also Super nova will Kill everyone in this match except perhaps Kain,Ganon and the Lich King, which means an infinate fight

How can they fight on an empty plain? none of them save Sephiroth can be considered an astral being So wouldnt the vacuum of space crush them over and over for eternity?

and the God theory is somewhat a moot point. even if Arthas can mind controll a God, he has only demonstrated this on WoW God's correct?

Sephiroth as a God could potentailly destroy a universe, weara's say..."posiden" could controll water. thats quite a grey area for defining the strength of God's.

And Cloud's reason for defeating Seph is arguable. Cloud faced Seph one on one only once* and that was a battle of will's ((the staged fight at the end of FF7)) where Cloud did prove too have more heart. so to speak.

whereas in KH Sora had to face Sephiroth, someone Sephiroth had no intrest in and attacks relentlessly. Cloud was defeatable where Sephiroth was nearlly unbeatable for most casual gamer's. a point even exaggerated in KH II. IMO Seph is far beyond Cloud in most case's except for heart.

for example Dante and Vergil, after buying the special edition of DM3 Vergil can seem much more destructive than Dante when he can attack with his weapons and summoned swords simultainiusly. even Sparda Dante seem's weak compared to Nelo Angelo Vergil, yet the storyline show's Dante to previal in the end.

*I dont want to use "Advent Children" Sephiroth as a referance for spoiler reason's. I think thats understandable and the showdown of fate's from KH and KH II are rather short and have little plot relvancy

Hoshi
you are refeering only about warcraft gods , as you said yourself, we cant say exactly what are the powers of beings like the lich king or a god . Even if the lich king is stronger than the god of fire , that doesnt mean he is stronger than hyrules gods .We cant say the limits of god protection either .And as you said yourself again , gods arent necessarly stronger than other beings , that is why Marcellus think Arthas cant control seph , and I think he is right .

Marcellus
my sentiments exactly

Tallis
You guys are forgetting that the Deep Ground Soldiers are involved, that means Rosso, Shelke, Azul, Nero, and Vice.

Vice can fuse himself with Omega. Omega drains the life out of every single being in the world. So he'd e draining the life out of Arthas, Kain and Dante. Chaos Vincent would OWN Dante. Sephiroth and Cloud would then proceed to fight Arthas who gets weaker by the moment. And then the others fight Kain and wait for Vincent, Cloud, and sephiroth to come finish the job

Burning thought
well the problem is i cannot say much about the new lich King simply becasue he is seen only at the end of the story line and will not be heard of again until they add him to the WoW MMORPG, which means we cannot really see his true power till then, but in the game he is considered above all the gods, so either way even if Hyrules gods are just as strong or stronger, it doesnt mean they can protect link from the Lich King, it just means that they PORBABLY can, we just dont know

Kain cannot lose this match, he cannot die, so no matter if you supernova him, drain the life from him, blast him wih all the power of the universe, he will still be alive, also thats another strong point for the Lich King, if ime correct the Deep ground soldiers are Human, all it takes is a bit of Will from the Lich King and he can control them and make them use all their powerful own weapons against Sephiroth, and the rest of their allies

Also Seph is only a mere genetically improved human, sure id agree with you Hoshi if he was Demon, Angel, monster, or a force of good other than a God, but still from seeing sephiroth fight, all he has is Speed, he doesnt have that many powers, also if ime correct Sephiroths Super nova only destorys the Sola System not the universe and only does this when he controls the Sun from that sola system and i think he destroys it or moves it out of Orbit or somethin, a little rusty

Trouble is this battlefield isnt described so we dont know if theres a Sun here at all or what sort of Terrain were fighting on.

Tallis
And It just occured to me. That Ansem could simply throw Kain arthas and dante into another dimension. With a single thought. Or Diz could blast Kain with the huge ray gun, which wont kill Kain, it'll just make him into dust particles and keep them frozen in time like a vacume. He wont die but he wont be able to move from his dust like state either.

kamikz
well the problem is i cannot say much about the new lich King simply becasue he is seen only at the end of the story line and will not be heard of again until they add him to the WoW MMORPG, which means we cannot really see his true power till then, but in the game he is considered above all the gods, so either way even if Hyrules gods are just as strong or stronger, it doesnt mean they can protect link from the Lich King, it just means that they PORBABLY can, we just dont know

Kain cannot lose this match, he cannot die, so no matter if you supernova him, drain the life from him, blast him wih all the power of the universe, he will still be alive, also thats another strong point for the Lich King, if ime correct the Deep ground soldiers are Human, all it takes is a bit of Will from the Lich King and he can control them and make them use all their powerful own weapons against Sephiroth, and the rest of their allies

Also Seph is only a mere genetically improved human, sure id agree with you Hoshi if he was Demon, Angel, monster, or a force of good other than a God, but still from seeing sephiroth fight, all he has is Speed, he doesnt have that many powers, also if ime correct Sephiroths Super nova only destorys the Sola System not the universe and only does this when he controls the Sun from that sola system and i think he destroys it or moves it out of Orbit or somethin, a little rusty

Trouble is this battlefield isnt described so we dont know if theres a Sun here at all or what sort of Terrain were fighting on.

This is again why I don't stand on the Lich King's side, because all is assumptions. And when WoW is playing out, it has been 4 years since that time.....

And there is again nothing that proves that his mind control is instant. Has he ever showed it to be instant? No....
And if the dwarves, with their brains, technology (actually got guns and airplanes) and muscles are useless, what are the frost spiders on that island huh?

The six sages could trap him.....(Kain)

WW stands for Wind Waker, and there, Zelda, Ganondorf and Link has all the triforce shards, actually, they all got it in all games..... If they combine it then the others are toast. And the six sages are in the sacred realm, and when called they will trap them inside it (into the place called the dark world I think....) and they will not get out.

Burning thought
"And there is again nothing that proves that his mind control is instant. Has he ever showed it to be instant? No....
And if the dwarves, with their brains, technology (actually got guns and airplanes) and muscles are useless, what are the frost spiders on that island huh?"

Dwarves are usless, why would undead want Guns and technology, THEY BEAT THE GUNS AND TECHNOLOGY rolling on floor laughing , so much good all that brains and technology did them, they were wiped from the island, and the spiders are very useful becasue they use a magical poison attack, burrow and bring along other unique bonuses, the Lich King army is basically undefeatable so i doubt he needs silly dwarves, also stated earlier in this forum or another is that Ganon and all those that the sages have tried to imprison within the sacred realm have needed to be weakened to be imprisoned, theres nothing where they can easily just imprison anyone, their opponent needs to be weakened apprently and Kain will never be weakened in this match, trust me, he can Teleport, has massive endurance and has a soul drinking blade, he will simply outmenuver his enemies

also his mind control is proven to be instant

"effortlessly he enslaved the minds of the trolls, wendigo and beasts"

this shows he enslaved them with his mind, and they stay under his control, i doubt hed take a long time doing it, if it did, it wouldnt say "effortlessly"

also can i have a link describing Ansems ability please Tallis, not that i dont belive you but ime interested in it smile also who does he do it to, unless he does it to a "god" then it will prove he is powerful enoguh to do it to these three, ofcourse if he doesnt do it to a god then there's no proof it will definatley Work against Kain and Arthas who are bascially Gods, especially Arthas

anyway, once again take into account he has power greater than the eye of sargerus which can shatetr the roof of the world, and i even remeber you using that Kamikz to state the lich Kings power in the Magneto vs the Lich King thread, so this could probably kill most of the combatants in the matches

kamikz
"And there is again nothing that proves that his mind control is instant. Has he ever showed it to be instant? No....
And if the dwarves, with their brains, technology (actually got guns and airplanes) and muscles are useless, what are the frost spiders on that island huh?"

Dwarves are usless, why would undead want Guns and technology, THEY BEAT THE GUNS AND TECHNOLOGY rolling on floor laughing , so much good all that brains and technology did them, they were wiped from the island, and the spiders are very useful becasue they use a magical poison attack, burrow and bring along other unique bonuses, the Lich King army is basically undefeatable so i doubt he needs silly dwarves, also stated earlier in this forum or another is that Ganon and all those that the sages have tried to imprison within the sacred realm have needed to be weakened to be imprisoned, theres nothing where they can easily just imprison anyone, their opponent needs to be weakened apprently and Kain will never be weakened in this match, trust me, he can Teleport, has massive endurance and has a soul drinking blade, he will simply outmenuver his enemies

also his mind control is proven to be instant

"effortlessly he enslaved the minds of the trolls, wendigo and beasts"

this shows he enslaved them with his mind, and they stay under his control, i doubt hed take a long time doing it, if it did, it wouldnt say "effortlessly"

also can i have a link describing Ansems ability please Tallis, not that i dont belive you but ime interested in it smile also who does he do it to, unless he does it to a "god" then it will prove he is powerful enoguh to do it to these three, ofcourse if he doesnt do it to a god then there's no proof it will definatley Work against Kain and Arthas who are bascially Gods, especially Arthas

anyway, once again take into account he has power greater than the eye of sargerus which can shatetr the roof of the world, and i even remeber you using that Kamikz to state the lich Kings power in the Magneto vs the Lich King thread, so this could probably kill most of the combatants in the matches

What? A spider and a big troll is better than a thinking individual that can shoot with GUNS and fly AIRPLANES? No way. Last time I checked, we changed from swords and shields to guns, and swords and shields are much more effective than claws and spikes... And how can it be to many? If he can effortlessly control them, why doesen't he? They are much better than most of the creatures, and 1 races more is only better, it woulden't trouble him to do it....So this is not proof that it is instant. And the trolls, wendingos are not thinking individuals, they could not resist it. And you also notice that the quote ONLY speeks for the wendingos and such, not for "everyone".....

Where is the proof about weakening? Zelda could call them, but everytime they fought, she was defensless (trapped inside that crystal, behind a fire, beliving Ganondorf was dead etc.). And Ganon had spent his whole life thinking about how he would take the world, and he knew alot about them, he even personally ensalved them inside temples, of course he would know how to defend himself against them too, if not, then the first one explains it..... And now they know about the fight and doesen't need to be called...

Wow, Link has defeated godlike creatures too, so I guess he can't be mind controlled....Seriousley, saying someone is a god is not enough too prove that he can be immune to something or defeat someone...

Yes I did, and that was not today, or last week, or the week before that. It was a pretty long time ago, and I do not think that way anymore, because I realized myself that there was no proof he could do it...

Marcellus

A little rusty with Sephiroth? I'll further explain.

Sephiroth when he resided in his physical body was an enhanced human yes, but Cloud described his strength as unreal. he almost single handedly won the war against wutai and that's how he rose to such fame.

Since his "death" after he belived Jenova to be his mother , he took physical form threw Jenova itself, he manipulated the creature to appear as himself and almost all of his later apperances in FF7 are really peice's jenova being controlled by him. such as areis death, just a peice of jenova did that.

but that dosent dilute his power at all in this fight if anything it strengthens it. Jenova was a destructive alien being, not human, it was reffered to as the "calamity from the sky", somthing that travled from world to world destroying them in sucsession.

Sephiroth is hardly human anymore, he finds a form he likes and takes it. as far as his fighting abilities being just speed? Sephiroth's power even as "Safer" Sephiroth was not his full strength, he was fighting Cloud and Co. as well as Holy and Aerie's prayer simultainiusly.

the KH Sephiroth dosent really state what he is, be it Jenova apperaing as Sephiroth, or his actual physical body. Aerie's is alive in that series so its possible he too was resurrected.

Sephiroth call's out metor's in his fight's swarms of them, and huge pillar's of fire, he drains life with a snap of his finger's and the masamune can again potentially maul everything including Vampires.

and it dosent mater if the terrain is near the sun, he can make a meteor hit what ever they are fighting on. there isnt any reason why Sephiroth dosent posse's Kaine himself and just exclude him from the match

Burning thought
erm he cannot possess Kain, it states clearly in the Blood Omen 2 game that he is immune to mind tricks, end of story, also to be able to call a meteor there needs to be a meteor somewhere in the universe unless its like all Meteor casts where it suddenly appears from the sky, then its doubtful it will kill any of these characters

also sephiroth is a lump of cr@p, he gets defeated by a kid with a key blade and donald duck and goofy in kingdom hearts rolling on floor laughing what a fool he is, cant beat them obviously means he cannot beat any of these in this match

also there is no proof any of these Characters can defeat the Lich king, there is no proof they can resist mind control, and since pure facts from official warcraft site is not enough for you to understand the Lich Kings power there is no point in argueing such foolishness, we have not seen his power yet, he is belived above a god, which is all we know, end of story

there is no proof the Lich King can defeat these people either, since as i said already he has only just been created in the story line

also how are Spikes and Claws not as good a swords and shields, what rubbish, it all depends on the strength and power of the things with the claws, and in Azeroth mere men with these weapons are not a match for high strength demons with claws

anyone i quit this thread, goodluck anyway, at the moment i still think the Lich King can own these Humanoid fools, especially with his new made power from his fusion with Arthas but there can be no proof till he is put in the game of World of Warcraft, end of story

Kaithen
erm he cannot possess Kain, it states clearly in the Blood Omen 2 game that he is immune to mind tricks, end of story, also to be able to call a meteor there needs to be a meteor somewhere in the universe unless its like all Meteor casts where it suddenly appears from the sky, then its doubtful it will kill any of these characters

also sephiroth is a lump of cr@p, he gets defeated by a kid with a key blade and donald duck and goofy in kingdom hearts rolling on floor laughing what a fool he is, cant beat them obviously means he cannot beat any of these in this match

also there is no proof any of these Characters can defeat the Lich king, there is no proof they can resist mind control, and since pure facts from official warcraft site is not enough for you to understand the Lich Kings power there is no point in argueing such foolishness, we have not seen his power yet, he is belived above a god, which is all we know, end of story

there is no proof the Lich King can defeat these people either, since as i said already he has only just been created in the story line

also how are Spikes and Claws not as good a swords and shields, what rubbish, it all depends on the strength and power of the things with the claws, and in Azeroth mere men with these weapons are not a match for high strength demons with claws

anyone i quit this thread, goodluck anyway, at the moment i still think the Lich King can own these Humanoid fools, especially with his new made power from his fusion with Arthas but there can be no proof till he is put in the game of World of Warcraft, end of story

there is no prof that he got mind controll, there is no proof he cant be killed. There is no proof that his better than donald (jk) stick out tongue

Razmatazz
1. So what, nowhere has he shown to be as powerful as Sargeras, from what we have seen, it is silly....And since it said possibly we have no proof do we, except what we have seen.....

2. We can't use prophecy shit here, shall we make a thread saying, "Anakin vs all the sith lords in the galaxy. Anakin wins because he was said to destroy all the sith"? No, so let's not go there.

3. Luke Skywalker destroyed peoples brains and could snap a part of their necks which killed them instantly. Still, people mustent die because of that.
"Wowz in Spilinter Sel I killd evry guard wit 1 hed shot, everyone wil die of that". It is not that simple.

And apparently, Kain had to be healed by Raziel to survive...

1. The fact that he controls millions upon millions of undead minions kind of tells you something. Besides, It doesn't matter if he's as powerful as Sargeras or not. He's still extremely powerfull.

2. In LoK, Kain is the prophecised Scion of Balence, and it is partly because of this nature that Kain cannot die. This isn't anything like Anakin, because it has been SHOWN that Kain cannot die.

3. I agree, we have to think of balence issues. Kain might be able to snap a few necks with TK, but that doesn't mean it's the best choice everytime. Just because Dante has a gun and CAN shoot someone in the head, that doesn't mean it will actually work, or that he won't decide on a better course of action.

The whole point of healing Kain was to eradicate the corruption that had infected all the Pillar Guardians. He was cleansing his soul, not curing his body. He would have lived, one way or the other.

kamikz
Originally posted by Razmatazz
1. The fact that he controls millions upon millions of undead minions kind of tells you something. Besides, It doesn't matter if he's as powerful as Sargeras or not. He's still extremely powerfull.

2. In LoK, Kain is the prophecised Scion of Balence, and it is partly because of this nature that Kain cannot die. This isn't anything like Anakin, because it has been SHOWN that Kain cannot die.

3. I agree, we have to think of balence issues. Kain might be able to snap a few necks with TK, but that doesn't mean it's the best choice everytime. Just because Dante has a gun and CAN shoot someone in the head, that doesn't mean it will actually work, or that he won't decide on a better course of action.

The whole point of healing Kain was to eradicate the corruption that had infected all the Pillar Guardians. He was cleansing his soul, not curing his body. He would have lived, one way or the other.

1. Actually, it doesen't...He can be an awesome manipulator or a mind controller, but it does not put him above anyone in power. And yes, he is indeed powerful, but what he can do, that is a totall unknown....

2. Actually, the will of the force keeps Anakin alive, and the force pretty much controls everything that happens.... Anakin was found by Qui-Gon on a planet with millions and millions of people, he, even though he was disapproved, he proved himself worthy by destroying the trade federation ship, which not even trained and skilled pilots could do...
His arm was cut of by Dooku, just so that he could climb up and avoid being burned to death on Mustafar. He was weakened by Obi-Wan, so that he would not grow to powerful. (This would mean that he would kill Sidious, and alone be the most powerful Sith which no one could stop, thus eliminating the thought that he would destroy the sith..... Everything happens for a reason, there is no luck, there is only the will of the force....

But the thing is that I still don't think that prophecys should be included, what if they are not existing in another world or universe....

3. Yes.

And even if Kain cannot be killed, he could be captured by the six sages or captured by Ganondorf's crystal. Zelda was not able to use her powers or call the six sages inside it....

Burning thought
stop with all this mainipulator crap Kamikz, its foolery to say he manipulates every undead warrior, dude his a frozen soul trapped in an icy casque, hes not using clever words to mainipulate, which is really what it means, hes mind controlling, their his, they cannot disobey him since he is their mind, unless sylvanus cures them with her power ofc

but i do agree to the "what can he do" part, there is no one who is not a blizzard designer who knows what the new and improved lich king can do

besides how big are these crystals, does he carry them with him because i dont remember it saying he has them with him in the thread

kamikz
WTF. I never said that he would have to manipulate all of the undead and creatures that he had, I said it only speaks for that. Someone controlling armies does not talk for their power alone and that was my point...

Marcellus

Yeah it's a good thing for these guy's space is empty........also that is NOT sarcasm

also sephiroth is a lump of cr@p

and.....Artha's is a stupid name? stuff like this dosent aid credibility. I dont really care though, there is no way to gauge power in differnt universe. Arthas controlling minions may be spectacular in WoW but Sephiroth called a meteor from space, held back holy and still attempted to fight cloud and Co.

V.S. threads sick

Tallis
well can we atleast all agree that the Combined teams would be enough to stop the trio

Burning thought
ok ill agree to that while we dont understand what the Lich King can do, but as soon as hes in the game ill be be back to maybe change my idea if he really is powerful

kamikz
Yes, I will change my mind as well if the Lich King proves himself awefully powerfull and we can see what he can do, until then, no more threads about the Lich King...

Burning thought
ill drink to that cheers

kamikz
Cheers mate beer

thegmeister53
I don't have a drink. sad

Kaithen
I have big grin wine

kamikz
Hey Kaithen, you are underaged, you should not drink......

haha ok seriousley, let's abandon this thread.

Kaithen
Im sorry sad

kamikz
LMAO! Ok....now abondon this thread....nnnnnnnow.

thegmeister53
Wait, you mean right now?

kamikz
Nnnnnnow.

Pyron_is_God
They lose at 4.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.