No band.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

drunk_nazgul
So, my closest friends on here know that I'm a band geek. I live to march. Music is my passion. In 2004 I joined the high school marching band. It's been rough. But I loved every minute. Everyone was so awesome.

Now I'm told we won't have a band director. The guy I've looked up to as a father image to me is resigning. He wouldn't tell anyone why, but we know he'd probably get fired anyway if he kept up the bad attitude during hard times. He says now that we have a wrestling team, the school won't have any money to fund the band. And our pothead trumpets and guitars never pay the fee.

One of my friends confirmed the resignation. She helps out in the office sometimes. She saw a fax come in about it. It's so heartbreaking. The band is my family. Marching season is when we shine. It's all gone now.

cry

K.Diddy
I didn't read this thread,but maybe this guy can help you outtalkoh

drunk_nazgul
Taco... Can you be my new band director?

Ladyluck
Bummer. erm

K.Diddy
Originally posted by drunk_nazgul
Taco... Can you be my new band director?

talkoh Taco Man says ''No ''Drunk nazgul'' you go and find another band director,okay,and get me a beer while your at it

Dawson
-pats- I feel for you. The woman who ran the drumline has resigned due to being pregnant; we'll be running it ourselves next year with the band teacher making sure we don't do anything stupid.

drunk_nazgul
... I'm gonna miss band.

Originally posted by Dawson
-pats- I feel for you. The woman who ran the drumline has resigned due to being pregnant; we'll be running it ourselves next year with the band teacher making sure we don't do anything stupid.

wow that's strange.
I'm the drum major. or I'm supposed to be. I hope we don't get a really dumb director. >.<

Dawson
Well, you're a lucky person. Kind of.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Dawson
Well, you're a lucky person. Kind of.

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.