Black Panther vs. The Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrHeavySilence
Can the man who beat the entire FF take on Hulk? Fight takes place in the Brazilian rainforest.

B dot Rob
Spite thread. But i'm gonna say BP takes it somehow.

badabing
I hope there are some Black Panther fans to set me straight because IMO Hulk stomps a mud hole in his arse and walks it dry. big grin

Murda Mase
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
Can the man who beat the entire FF take on Hulk? Fight takes place in the Brazilian rainforest.

Whos that girl in your sig?

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by badabing
I hope there are some Black Panther fans to set me straight because IMO Hulk stomps a mud hole in his arse and walks it dry. big grin

I second that with a big hell yeah.....Black Panther's tough, but he ain't that tough......

MrHeavySilence
Originally posted by B dot Rob
Spite thread. But i'm gonna say BP takes it somehow.

Not a spite thread, I actually think Black Panther has a chance. He's got absorbing, vibranium armor. Plus this is a forest, you can't expect Hulk to IMMEDIATELY find Black Panther and throw him across tree trunks.

B dot Rob
Yeah, but the only thing BP can really do to the Hulk is piss him off until there is no more rainforest to hide in.

DigiMark007
How did he beat the FF???

badabing
Not a spite thread, I actually think Black Panther has a chance. He's got absorbing, vibranium armor. Plus this is a forest, you can't expect Hulk to IMMEDIATELY find Black Panther and throw him across tree trunks.
Well they have to fight sometime and I thought it was a vibranium mesh and even if it absorbs some of the punch, Hulk is strong enough to send him from the rainforest to the desert.

JOE NUNEZ
Please , this thread comes out of desperation, but just to please the thread starter Hulk wins rather easily in fact I don't think Black panther being a smart man would have the guts to fight hulk.

The Fake Macoy
Once again, if Black Panther's so smart... why is he trying to fight the Hulk? If Panther's lucky, he'll stay in one piece.

marvelprince
Originally posted by DigiMark007
How did he beat the FF???

Long story short, he tricked them. Used traps to subdue them. BTW, Hulk smash

batdude123
This is a pretty rediculous thread. Hulk would murder BP pretty badly.

meep-meep

The Hulk would demolish him because. logically what could bp do to a being that can regenerate instantanously, is able to lift a mountain range. can deflect tank missiles from his skin and can survive nuclear detonations? anybody?

Sixth_Winged
Hulk. Even if he the vibranium armor able to absorb the shock coming from his punches, he could just as easily grab him and remove the armor off T'challa and pwn there when it's gone.

Darth Kal-El
Originally posted by marvelprince
Long story short, he tricked them. Used traps to subdue them. BTW, Hulk smash So he had prep? oh well, Hulk heals from BP's attacks. Unless he uses his environment to help him if there is anything.

who?-kid
Originally posted by Darth Kal-El
So he had prep? oh well, Hulk heals from BP's attacks. Unless he uses his environment to help him if there is anything.
Yeah BP had lots of prep in his fight with the FF.

But vs the Hulk... Wakanda better start searching for a new king.

Etrigan
No way can BP beat Hulk. No no no way, unless he had a few years prep and a deal with Neron.

The_Olympian
Hulk would not be able to survive another Nuclear Detonation. Look what happened to the Maestro. That being said, I agree, hulk COULD NOT loose to Black Panther.

Psyquis52
Hulk beat Wolverine when he was Apocalypses horsman of death while they were in the woods, and Wolverine is kind of used to hiding out in the woods. In fact nearly every time Wolverine and Hulk have fought it's been in the woods. Fact is it doesn't matter where you are the playing field will soon be level if you are fighting the Hulk.

Mindship
Black Panther finds the Blue Orchid, from which he concocts the Calming Mist. Sprays it at Hulk, who Bannerizes. Fight over.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Mindship
Black Panther finds the Blue Orchid, from which he concocts the Calming Mist. Sprays it at Hulk, who Bannerizes. Fight over.

Question: Does the Blue Orchid grow in all forests or are we only selecting environments that give Black Panther a chance?

Mindship
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Question: Does the Blue Orchid grow in all forests or are we only selecting environments that give Black Panther a chance?

Selecting environments...definitely selecting environments.

Psyquis52

Question #2 how often when someone is fighting the Hulk do they get a chance to just run off and go looking for something?

Question #3 Did we say that Black Panther gets prep time?

Question #4 Does it matter cause Hulk will probably flatten everything around him just to get to Black Panther?

Psyquis52
Selecting environments...definitely selecting environments.

big grin That's cool! I just wanted to be clear.

Jonathanos
Originally posted by The_Olympian
Hulk would not be able to survive another Nuclear Detonation. Look what happened to the Maestro. That being said, I agree, hulk COULD NOT loose to Black Panther.

The Hulk has survived numerous nuclear detonations unharmed.

The reason the G-Bomb killed the Maestro, in Peter David's own words:

I'd post the link for where he said this but the site won't allow me to at this time.

As for this fight, Hulk wins... unless Panther finds Mjolnir and is worthy of it or something along those lines.

The_Olympian
so what nuclear detonation has hulk survived at ground zero? I'm just wondering.

Jonathanos
Originally posted by The_Olympian
so what nuclear detonation has hulk survived at ground zero? I'm just wondering.

It'd be much better just to show you.

Go to superherochat .net (No space obviously) and then click on the R-E-S-P-E-C-T forum. I have a Hulk capability thread there.

badabing
The Hulk respect thread has a ton of feats. I think there's 3 or 4 nukes and 1 or 2 gamma bombs.

bigboygreen
Your kidding right Hulk chews up bp and s**ts him out.

capt it up
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Hulk beat Wolverine when he was Apocalypses horsman of death while they were in the woods, and Wolverine is kind of used to hiding out in the woods. In fact nearly every time Wolverine and Hulk have fought it's been in the woods. Fact is it doesn't matter where you are the playing field will soon be level if you are fighting the Hulk.
thats a terrable example wolverine had the hulk beaten and could have killed the hulk yet stopped him self.

Etrigan
And how the HELL did he do that?

The Hulk basically cannot be killed. What was the Canuck planning on doing? Being completely unrelated to the point of the topic again?

badabing
I know that these threads weigh heavily on actual comic events but all things being equal, the Hulk should take at least 8/10. I have respect for BP. I don't want people jumping down my throat, my conclusion is just hypothetical.

grey fox
Bp can roll with hulk's punches , but eventually the Vibranium is going to break.

That's when the fun starts.

Brutacus
Hulk, I mean BP is a human right???
How long will he be able to dodge the punches, and how long will the armor hold???

So Hulk wins

Marvel Boy
vibranium won't break from hulks punches

Brutacus
what will a thunderclap do to it???

nathan summers
If Black Panther uses any of his Hulk contingency plans, sure he could win. Is it likely he would? Not very. But he could. The man " always " has a plan. He had one for Galactus. He's more than likely got a plan.

jgiant
if hulk is written how he sould be written...which means he shouldn't lose to the likes of....spiderman, wolvierine, or any other street character and if the hulk doesn't get hurt aside from a ground zero nuclear explosion...then bp loses...if not then hulk wins 7/10...due to bp having some kindof gas or a massive mountian falls on him and for some reason he cannot get it off...

illadelph12
T'Challa also has an undefined connection to the Panther God. There's no telling what the deity would imbue him with if he was forced to face Hulk.

My money's on Banner until the Panther God connection is fully fleshed out. T'Challa has enough ingenuity to maybe score 1-3/10 in prime conditions.

nathan summers
Besides, Panther isn't stupid. He'd either A. Wait for Hulk to shrink down to Banner. B. Break out some device that would calm the Hulk down so he could contain him. C. Run. I'm going for A or B.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.