Rumbles Tournament Event

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NinjaJJ
Here's how this tournament will work.

Teams of 5 fighters compete in a tournament in which fights are usually fought one on one, with the team that wins 3 of 5 matches victorious.
You can select Five characters to be on your team, no more, no less. They can be from Movies, Comics, Manga, Anime, Video Games, Books, whatever. However, to make things interesting here, you can't select two characters from the same series/book/etc. For example, if you select Goku from Dragonball Z you can not select Vegeta or Piccolo as a second character.It's harder to keep track of this in comics where there is a lot of crossover, but I'll say that you can select a maximum of one character per Title series (Ex: Superman, Spiderman, Authority).

No Gods, Supreme Beings, Cosmic Entities, or deities are allowed. No beings that can solo Universes in one hit, destroy Solar systems, or vaporise suns.
Any and all Speedforce users are banned from this fight. Any one faster than the speed of light is also banned from this fight. Planet busters, however, can be used for this fight.

Giant Robots can be used for this fight, but only one to each team. However, no plot devise mechs (i.e. the Devil Gundam).

PIS and CIS is assumed off. Plot Device or Luck is only allowed if it truly, literally applies to some aspect of the character, rather than just being the by-product of PIS.

Fights have no prep time and fighters have absolutely no knowledge of the other teams they fight.

Bloodlust on.

Now, to win a fight you must either K'O your oppoent for a 10 count or knock him/her out of the ring (which is an immediate loss).

To make the fights go faster this time, fights will be done in this way. Your team will be randomly put up against someone else's team; all five fighters will then be placed in randomized matches with the opponents five fighters, all simultaneously posted.

Votes will be cast on each individual fight. The one who wins 3 of the 5 wins is victorious. Use a '/' to indicate your vote, place it next to the name of the fighter you think would win. It would look like this:

Team 1: A, B, C, D, and E Team 2: F, G, H, I, and J

Fight 1: A / Vs. F

Fight 2: B Vs. G /

Fight 3: C / Vs. H

Fight 4: D Vs. I /

Fight 5: E / Vs. J

If these were the end vote totals, Team 1 would be victorious, having won matches 1, 3, and 5, for 3 out of Five wins.

In this way, Rounds will end in one thread as opposed to the multiple threads I needed to end Rounds in the previous tourney.

If you're interested, use this thread to sign up your team.

NinjaJJ
Anyone?

Psyquis52
Fine

Big O, Sentry, Sephiroth, Jet Li from the One, And Oliver twist.

grey fox
My team

Sin (FFx) , Zorin *Joleen* Blittz, (Hellsing) Tetsuo (before he went all blobby) (Akira anime) , Detritus (Discworld) Thor(Marvel )

This ok ?

grey fox
Bump

AJ4LIFE
ill take part in it, can i use
godzilla, supreme , zeek majestic, superman

yeah beat that lol

Tallis
Are Arthas and Kain allowed?

grey fox
Bump

NinjaJJ
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Fine

Big O, Sentry, Sephiroth, Jet Li from the One, And Oliver twist.
Your team is fine. Which version of Oliver Twist is this?

NinjaJJ
Originally posted by grey fox
My team

Sin (FFx) , Zorin *Joleen* Blittz, (Hellsing) Tetsuo (before he went all blobby) (Akira anime) , Detritus (Discworld) Thor(Marvel )

This ok ?
Good fine.

NinjaJJ
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
ill take part in it, can i use
godzilla, supreme , zeek majestic, superman

yeah beat that lol
Good fine.

NinjaJJ
Originally posted by Tallis
Are Arthas and Kain allowed?
Yes. smile

golem370
Thanos
Silver Surfer
Dr Strange
Asgardian Destroyer
Morg at Full strength

Scoobless
5 JPs

stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.