Vamp, Grey Fox and The Fear vs Dante

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kamikz
Ok, this thread was a request from Stalker 360 and wasen't actually my idea, just so everyone knows. Ok, now who wins?

samishe
Dante is F!@ked.

Sir SKEETS Alot
Originally posted by samishe
Dante is F!@ked.
Are you kiddin........... confused

Dante kills them with little effort.....

-Skeet! Skeet! Skeet!!!!!!1pimpslap

samishe
Originally posted by Sir SKEETS Alot
Are you kiddin........... confused

Dante kills them with little effort.....

-Skeet! Skeet! Skeet!!!!!!1pimpslap

no Dante is fast and has a lot of Demon powers.
But Fox and Vamp could kill him before he blinks.

Sir SKEETS Alot
no Dante is fast and has a lot of Demon powers.
But Fox and Vamp could kill him before he blinks.
I doubt that Dante's no slouch he's out of their league he wins with ease.

-Skeet! Skeet! Skeet!!!!!!

1021kid
Originally posted by Sir SKEETS Alot
I doubt that Dante's no slouch he's out of their league he wins with ease.

are you kidding grey fox could beat dante alone with the help of vamp ant the fear their would be no chance

Sir SKEETS Alot
Isn't this Dante from DMC?

1021kid
yes

H. S. 6
Dante is screwed, primarily by numbers.

1021kid
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Dante is screwed, primarily by num
bers.

not by numbers grey fox could win alone and maybe vamp

Sir SKEETS Alot
Dante wins you fools what do these three bring that dante hasn't already handled?

1021kid
that is true but grey fox vs dante im sure more people would vote grey fox

Sir SKEETS Alot
Originally posted by 1021kid
that is true but grey fox vs dante im sure more people would vote grey fox
Well this isn't a popularity contest now is it.......... wink

1021kid
that it is not what i mean i mean by who they think is better in skill speed and strength

Sir SKEETS Alot
that it is not what i mean i mean by who they think is better in skill speed and strength
Didn't get that ??

1021kid
i mean its not a popularity contest its a test of skill and stuff and if it comes right down to grey fox is better

Sir SKEETS Alot
i mean its not a popularity contest its a test of skill and stuff and if it comes right down to grey fox is better
Guy Dante is like 10x older with waymore experience.Dante could activate any devil trigger and it's a done deal........

Blue nocturne
Dante wins he's a demon, grey fox and vamp have been beaten by regular humans, Dante fights demons, cut bullets, etc...what is up with these threads?

samishe
Cut bullets, fights deamon? Oh come on. Fox cut bullets either. Vamp is immortal. Fear is just... well the fear.

MadMel
Cut bullets, fights deamon? Oh come on. Fox cut bullets either. Vamp is immortal. Fear is just... well the fear.
^^^^^^^^^^
what he said

IcePunk
The fear is most likely the one to be killed first, cuz....well he sucks compared with Grey Fox and Vamp is well a vampire and the only thing we've seen him recover from is bullets to his head but we've yet to see him recover from a decapatation.
Grey is the real challange is this fight considering he's fast, but not as fast a Dante though. The very few times Grey has dodged bullet;
1. in Twin snakes, the cutscene when Ocelot gets his arm cut off, there he merely dodges ONE bullet, I've seen Dante evade Lady's gunfire and she's got LOTS of ammo.
2. in Twin snakes again, the cutscene before the bossfight with REX, there he runs from bullets from the REX's railgun. Quite impressive but REX is kind of slow and Grey is kind of fast like Vergil fast.
And Samishe you can dream on and on about Grey and Vamp killing him before he blinks, cuz lets not forget Quicksilver (Dante's total time stopper) cuz with it Dante will slay the vampire, kill the now not-so-fearsome- Fear and our little cyborg can kiss his katana good-bye and that before they even get think one simple thought.

Well I guess that's that then, huh?

samishe
Originally posted by IcePunk
The fear is most likely the one to be killed first, cuz....well he sucks compared with Grey Fox and Vamp is well a vampire and the only thing we've seen him recover from is bullets to his head but we've yet to see him recover from a decapatation.
Grey is the real challange is this fight considering he's fast, but not as fast a Dante though. The very few times Grey has dodged bullet;
1. in Twin snakes, the cutscene when Ocelot gets his arm cut off, there he merely dodges ONE bullet, I've seen Dante evade Lady's gunfire and she's got LOTS of ammo.
2. in Twin snakes again, the cutscene before the bossfight with REX, there he runs from bullets from the REX's railgun. Quite impressive but REX is kind of slow and Grey is kind of fast like Vergil fast.
And Samishe you can dream on and on about Grey and Vamp killing him before he blinks, cuz lets not forget Quicksilver (Dante's total time stopper) cuz with it Dante will slay the vampire, kill the now not-so-fearsome- Fear and our little cyborg can kiss his katana good-bye and that before they even get think one simple thought.

In fact i think his time stopper is the only his chance to win. And it would take him at least one second to use it. And this second would be enough for Fox and Vamp to strike him several times.

Rex is slow, but his machineguns aren't. Dodging bullets is not even concidered impressive feat for Fox.

kamikz

Can Dante see invisibility? Both the fear and Fox got it. Then also, the Fear can climbe walls and jump around really fast, and one of his darts would slowly kill him....
Fox did not "barley" dodge "one" bullet. Snake was standing next to him and he still dodged it, and Snake's one hell of a shooter. Forgot the scene where he toyed with about 5 machine gun firing men, I mean, he wasen't even trying to deflect the bullets hard at all, or when after he had fought Snake jumped around in the room so fast he wasen't able to be spotted.
And Vamp is pretty goddamn fast to. He jumped over Raiden (while standing about 5 meters away) and just stared him in the neck, by then Raiden had almost raised his head so he could see the ceeling.

But since my knowledge of Dante is lacking I won't say a winner, just wanted to clear some things out.

1021kid
In fact i think his time stopper is the only his chance to win. And it would take him at least one second to use it. And this second would be enough for Fox and Vamp to strike him several times.

Rex is slow, but his machineguns aren't. Dodging bullets is not even concidered impressive feat for Fox. yes booyah

IcePunk

Rex is slow, but his machineguns aren't. Dodging bullets is not even concidered impressive feat for Fox.
Neither is being pwned my a human, a human who is far from as strong or fast as Dante laughing out loud

OK Correction: Just like DMC, the cutscenes are more accurate than the gameplay and in gameplay it takes 1 half sec, but in the cutscene when Dante recieved it took a nanosecond.
And they arent totally invisible and even an human could see or be aware of them.

The only one in the -what I'd like to call- MGS team who's got an healing factor is Vamp, but lets not forget, that healing is the puniest ever compared with Dante's.

1021kid
pwowned no way more like bareley beaten and i spell bad becuse im 12

Blue nocturne
Grey fox lost to snake, dante has never lost to a human.

Hoshi
Originally posted by Blue nocturne
Grey fox lost to snake, dante has never lost to a human.

that doesnt mean anything dude.

Whiteclipse
yeah but in a clean battle dante would thrash snake, id almost compare dante's durability/stamina/recovery to wolverine's, and with all his weapons/abilities from the 3rd game, man he would stomp all of em, he also has huge pain tollerance, judging by first cut scene where he fights all those demons in his bar

1021kid
snake vs dante dante wins dante vs grey fox and vamp and fear they winand the reason greyfox lost becuse no wepons this battle wepons grey fox wins dante i s good but vamp and grey fox be there before he realised they were there can just close this here

Whiteclipse
what feats do the fear, vamp and gray fox have that makes you believe they have what it takes to put dante down for the count

Marcellus
3 on 1 dante lose's....but one on one he owns them bad

1021kid
i just dont htink the fear has what it takes

samishe
Neither is being pwned my a human, a human who is far from as strong or fast as Dante laughing out loud

OK Correction: Just like DMC, the cutscenes are more accurate than the gameplay and in gameplay it takes 1 half sec, but in the cutscene when Dante recieved it took a nanosecond.
And they arent totally invisible and even an human could see or be aware of them.

The only one in the -what I'd like to call- MGS team who's got an healing factor is Vamp, but lets not forget, that healing is the puniest ever compared with Dante's.

pwned by a human? roll eyes (sarcastic) You mean Snake?

Don't forget that this "ordinary human" owned army of terrorists, giant robot tank and other non-humans. Besides, Fox was a friend of Snake, it also influent result of the fight.

Vamp has a healing factor? No he doesn't. He has ability to stay alive no matter what happence.

As i said before Dante's timestopper is his only chance.

kamikz
Originally posted by Whiteclipse
yeah but in a clean battle dante would thrash snake, id almost compare dante's durability/stamina/recovery to wolverine's, and with all his weapons/abilities from the 3rd game, man he would stomp all of em, he also has huge pain tollerance, judging by first cut scene where he fights all those demons in his bar

A>B>C argument, gotta love it....

And can Dante see invisible people, no one has answered this yet (at least not that I have seen).

IcePunk
Can an invisibility cloak be activated magically in a totally time stopped world? And even if they manage to activate thier cloak they would most likely still be standing there at the same spot.

Just a few questions;
1. where do they fight?
2. Are they prepared?
3. Why the hell are Vamp and the Fear in this fight?
4. Why would Fear's poison work on Dante? It has only proven it's efficency on humans.

kamikz
Can an invisibility cloak be activated magically in a totally time stopped world? And even if the manage to activate thier cloak they would still be standing there at the same spot.

Just a few questions;
1. where do they fight?
2. Are they prepared?
3. Why the hell are Vamp and the Fear in this fight?
4. Why would Fear's poison work on Dante? It has only proven it's efficency on humans.

How long does this time freezing work? And yes, then they would probably only stand there as far as I know of, except if they are not fast enough to kill him......

This thread wasen't my idea actually, it was Stalker 360's, but I'll try to answere.

1. Let's say in a jungle.
2. Fox and the bunch are prepared, Dante is not (to even it out).
3. Why shoulden't they be?
4. Has Dante proven to be immune to it? Does he have a hearth and does he have blood and lungs?

Edit: As far as I know of, his Devil Trigger must be charged up (by hitting his enemies) to be used. Also, it cannot be activated for an infinit time, take this quote, "Dante, the protagonist of the series, can only remain in Devil Trigger mode for a limited period", so if Fox and the Fear are fast enoigh to put on their stealth, they will be invisible until the Devil Trigger stops (and if it is already charged, which it is not unless there is something I don't get). And Vamp is pretty resistant to damage, his own quote, "I've already died once, I cannot die twice".

kamikz
Sorry for doubble posting, but why is it called, "slow down time" when you say he stops time? And doesen't Dante need "Devil hearths" to do this?

IcePunk
pwned by a human? roll eyes (sarcastic) You mean Snake?

Don't forget that this "ordinary human" owned army of terrorists, giant robot tank and other non-humans. Besides, Fox was a friend of Snake, it also influent result of the fight.

Vamp has a healing factor? No he doesn't. He has ability to stay alive no matter what happence.

As i said before Dante's timestopper is his only chance.
An army ? Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzt! wrong! The only person who have owned anything close to an fraction of an army is Snake in MGS3. MGS1 & MGS2 Snake on the other hand pwns guards and stiff giant robots.
Dante has pwned his almost identical brother, a demon lord, Argosax (I dunno what the creature is called), a three headed giant dog, a sorceress vampire (who'd pwn Vamp BTW), a Beowolf (I dunno how to describe it), a giant owl thingy who used lightning and some other boring from DMC 2.

kamikz
Yes, and Snake in MGS 1 and 2 owned Big Boss (Snake in MGS 3) as a ROOKIE. (He was unarmed and Big Boss had a machine gun). Then he also beated him in unarmed combat....

And who owns who is debatable, and A>B>C arguments shoulden't be included anyway....

IcePunk
Originally posted by kamikz
Yes, and Snake in MGS 1 and 2 owned Big Boss (Snake in MGS 3) as a ROOKIE. (He was unarmed and Big Boss had a machine gun). Then he also beated him in unarmed combat....

And who owns who is debatable, and A>B>C arguments shoulden't be included anyway....
Hmm in which game was that? I dont really remember

samishe
An army ? Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzt! wrong! The only person who have owned anything close to an fraction of an army is Snake in MGS3. MGS1 & MGS2 Snake on the other hand pwns guards and stiff giant robots.
Dante has pwned his almost identical brother, a demon lord, Argosax (I dunno what the creature is called), a three headed giant dog, a sorceress vampire (who'd pwn Vamp BTW), a Beowolf (I dunno how to describe it), a giant owl thingy who used lightning and some other boring from DMC 2.

So hundreds of terrorists in mgs1 and 2 is a walk in a park right?

(who'd pwn Vamp BTW) And what is that based on? That giant Dog isn't really anything impressive.

samishe
Hmm in which game was that? I dont really remember

That wasn't in the game. That was only in MGS storyline.

1021kid
is this thread over be cuse if so who wins and if not um what are we doing

kamikz
That wasn't in the game. That was only in MGS storyline.

Actually, it was in Metal Gear 1 (not solid). Those are very old games. Second time was in Metal Gear 2. Then the Solid series came into play.

samishe
Actually, it was in Metal Gear 1 (not solid). Those are very old games. Second time was in Metal Gear 2. Then the Solid series came into play.

Ok, i didn't knew coz i started playing since "solid".

kamikz
Oh ok, yeah same here, it came as a complete suprise to me that there actually were other games after I had played through Solid....so I checked them out.

samishe
Oh ok, yeah same here, it came as a complete suprise to me that there actually were other games after I had played through Solid....so I checked them out.

I only cheked in the net MG storyline. Before that i din't knew there were other games either.

IcePunk
Oh the almost impossible one for NES? I was aware of that Snake as a rookie pwned him, but I didnt really remember which game, thx for the info

kamikz
np buddy.

Blue nocturne

(who'd pwn Vamp BTW) And what is that based on? That giant Dog isn't really anything impressive.

Wow, are you kidding me Cerberus is an ice demon...look grey fox loses DANTE IS A DEMON, he's super powerful and super skilled, grey fox lost to metal gear, dante slashes tanks with his sword, he can fly, etc dante wins.

Blue nocturne

For dante yes.

IcePunk
How long does this time freezing work? And yes, then they would probably only stand there as far as I know of, except if they are not fast enough to kill him......

This thread wasen't my idea actually, it was Stalker 360's, but I'll try to answere.

1. Let's say in a jungle.
2. Fox and the bunch are prepared, Dante is not (to even it out).
3. Why shoulden't they be?
4. Has Dante proven to be immune to it? Does he have a hearth and does he have blood and lungs?

Edit: As far as I know of, his Devil Trigger must be charged up (by hitting his enemies) to be used. Also, it cannot be activated for an infinit time, take this quote, "Dante, the protagonist of the series, can only remain in Devil Trigger mode for a limited period", so if Fox and the Fear are fast enoigh to put on their stealth, they will be invisible until the Devil Trigger stops (and if it is already charged, which it is not unless there is something I don't get). And Vamp is pretty resistant to damage, his own quote, "I've already died once, I cannot die twice".
Hey if his heart still can pump with a sword pierced through it, it could either mean he doesnt need a heart or it is not pumping at all or that he doesnt have one. Oh and BTW Dante can "breath" underwater forever, which also could mean the same things and I've even seen him catch a bullet with his forehead and all he said was like "ow" and guess what the head contains that a human really is need of to live, a brain!

The timestop is long enough to kill anything, like 5 or 6 secs or more if he uses purple star.

PS: then he got shot again but then he caught it with his teeth, beat that!

kamikz
But breathing underwater is a different thing, even if it is in a video game. Tidus could breath underwater in FFX, but when he got food stuck in his throat he almost choked.

His darts cause his lungs to cease to draw breath, his hearth and blood flow to stop, a sword doesen't necessarily do that. But if he can live without his hearth then I guess his hearth stops pumping doesen't mean much.....

Grey Fox got hit by a machinegun in the face, and didn't say a word laughing
But that's irrelivent.

IcePunk
Grey Fox got hit by a machinegun in the face, and didn't say a word laughing
But that's irrelivent.
Yeah mostly cuz he's cyborg and he wore a helmet and some cyborgs dont feel pain in certain areas (the metalic parts)

And I was only saying, Dante doesnt need everything that a human needs to live.

kamikz
Yeah I was just kidding around.

Ok, yeah Dante seems pretty uber from what I've heard of...

Darkstorm Zero
For me, I suppose it depends on what each character is carrying... the OP didn't specify, so what are the weapons and items for each character kamikz?

kamikz
As I said, I didn't actually make this thread, did it for a friend who said he would be here about 2 days ago, oh well......

Fox has everything, Fear has everything, Vamp has everything.

Dante has everything except he has not a filled out demon trigger, thus he cannot use it or at least cannot for a long time. But he has his fighting weapons.

IcePunk
Turning into Sparda isnt DT big grin happy

samishe
Wow, are you kidding me Cerberus is an ice demon...look grey fox loses DANTE IS A DEMON, he's super powerful and super skilled, grey fox lost to metal gear, dante slashes tanks with his sword, he can fly, etc dante wins.

Fox never lost to Rex. He could've destroyed it but he was killed while trying to save Snake.
Could that ice "scary" demon survive if someone will cut his three heads off?
And why you suppose that if Dante is a deamon he automatically wins?
If not qicksilver Fox would most certanly kill him.

samishe
For dante yes.

Again, Snake was Fox's friend, this gave him a big advantage too.

IcePunk
WOW! So that he CLEARLY got crushed by REX doesnt count as a defeat? Hmmm intresting laughing and the ice demon didnt die by cutting of his heads.
Lets compare someone who Dante have fought who is much like Fox is comparation...ah yes Vergil who also uses uses a katana but with demonic power flowing in it, he's just as swift as Fox is with his blade cuz he too can deflect bullets AND throw them back at the same speed as they came if not faster. Dante and Vergil are twins and Dante have beaten Vergil countless times and i've found one obvious weakness in Fox. He's a cyborg, a cyborg is made of metal and metal can draw and lead electricity and Dante has one one move with his lighting sword that is homing and he can charge his guns with same power and if I'm not totally misstaken, arent katanas also made metall? See my point?

samishe
WOW! So that he CLEARLY got crushed by REX doesnt count as a defeat? Hmmm intresting laughing and the ice demon didnt die by cutting of his heads.
Lets compare someone who Dante have fought who is much like Fox is comparation...ah yes Vergil who also uses uses a katana but with demonic power flowing in it, he's just as swift as Fox is with his blade cuz he too can deflect bullets AND throw them back at the same speed as they came if not faster. Dante and Vergil are twins and Dante have beaten Vergil countless times and i've found one obvious weakness in Fox. He's a cyborg, a cyborg is made of metal and metal can draw and lead electricity and Dante has one one move with his lighting sword that is homing and he can charge his guns with same power and if I'm not totally misstaken, arent katanas also made metall? See my point?

big grin Funny. Tell me. If you on purpose allow someone to hit you with the baseball bat and kill you because otherwise he would've killed your friend, would you concider that you was defeated in the fair fight?
No? Thought so.

Well simmilar thing happend while Fox was fighting Rex. He almost destroyed it with minimum efforts. And he would've done that, but he had to save Snake by holding Rex's leg. He allowed Rex to step on him.

You are now making it Dante vs Fox only, you forgot there are Vamp and Fear there too. Both Vamp and Fox move faster than Dante. In the first second of the fight they'd land multiple attacks on him. How the hell he'll gonna use his magic if someone puts knifes in his head?

IcePunk
big grin Funny. Tell me. If you on purpose allow someone to hit you with the baseball bat and kill you because otherwise he would've killed your friend, would you concider that you was defeated in the fair fight?
No? Thought so.

Well simmilar thing happend while Fox was fighting Rex. He almost destroyed it with minimum efforts. And he would've done that, but he had to save Snake by holding Rex's leg. He allowed Rex to step on him.

You are now making it Dante vs Fox only, you forgot there are Vamp and Fear there too. Both Vamp and Fox move faster than Dante. In the first second of the fight they'd land multiple attacks on him. How the hell he'll gonna use his magic if someone puts knifes in his head? So he also alowed REX to crush himself against a wall? laughing
And Dante is just as fast as Vergil, but NOT in gameplay, it would be way too easy then, so three words to you : WATCH THE CUTSCENES.
If Dante had his gameplay speeds in a cutscene then Vergil wuld most likely win and there wound be no sequels to the first one laughing
A bullet didnt stop his magic so should a knife do so ? laughing
And our devil twins have uber quick healing; Vergil got almost cut in half
but the two halves didnt seperate cuz of his uber healing, Dante as I said before got a BIG sword (way bigger than any katana) through his own heart and out on the other side and seconds later he's doing a combo and it's in slow mo and he's swinging in gameplay speeds...gameplay speeds in slow mo hmm that's fast.
I guess when comparing Fox with Vamp, I think Vamp is better at dodging since he can just go zooom from one place to another without even seeing him move or see him at all and you cant say the same about Fox. But Vamp still got killed by a sniper shot to his head and Raiden beat him in an fight before that and Raiden too is a human with somewhat enhanced abilities and the same thing goes for the Fear who isnt that fast he's only acrobatic and soon dead.

samishe
So he also alowed REX to crush himself against a wall? laughing
And Dante is just as fast as Vergil, but NOT in gameplay, it would be way too easy then, so three words to you : WATCH THE CUTSCENES.
If Dante had his gameplay speeds in a cutscene then Vergil wuld most likely win and there wound be no sequels to the first one laughing
A bullet didnt stop his magic so should a knife do so ? laughing
And our devil twins have uber quick healing; Vergil got almost cut in half
but the two halves didnt seperate cuz of his uber healing, Dante as I said before got a BIG sword (way bigger than any katana) through his own heart and out on the other side and seconds later he's doing a combo and it's in slow mo and he's swinging in gameplay speeds...gameplay speeds in slow mo hmm that's fast.
I guess when comparing Fox with Vamp, I think Vamp is better at dodging since he can just go zooom from one place to another without even seeing him move or see him at all and you cant say the same about Fox. But Vamp still got killed by a sniper shot to his head and Raiden beat him in an fight before that and Raiden too is a human with somewhat enhanced abilities and the same thing goes for the Fear who isnt that fast he's only acrobatic and soon dead.

Fox had to stand between Snake and Rex' leg, so yes he allowed Rex to step on him.
Vamp wasn't KILLED by sniper shot.
Are you saying that Dante immortal? May be his speed is on pair with Fox and Vamp, but he has three enemies together. Chance for dante to use magic before he is attacked or parelised by Vamp is very small.

kamikz
No Fox did not die only to save Snake. He saved Snake by holding the foot, then they both talked to eachother while hiding from Rex, then Fox said, "I'll stop it from moving". Then he was very skilled and had MG outnumbered but didn't count on that beam which cut off his arm....

If he didn't have to rush to stop it from getting out of there though, he could have done it at a better pace (probably WITH a plan this time) and win.

IcePunk
Fox had to stand between Snake and Rex' leg, so yes he allowed Rex to step on him.
Vamp wasn't KILLED by sniper shot.
Are you saying that Dante immortal? May be his speed is on pair with Fox and Vamp, but he has three enemies together. Chance for dante to use magic before he is attacked or parelised by Vamp is very small. obviously you havent played Twin snakes cuz first he gets his arm shot of then crushed against a wall then he saves Snake and gets crushed by REX's foot I'm not sure about that order but he got crushed on the FLOOR last.
Since he got crushed (not totally) against the wall by REX, the badass robot who we agreed was SLOW, he may be good at dodging small projectiles like bullets but he couldnt dodge the knee of an slow mashine? Hmmm interresting laughing

And if my assumtion about you not having played Twin snakes is correct, here's a tip; buy it, play it, watch it (yes you can actually)

And how would you know Vamp didnt die? A sniper penetrates through skulls like butter and you have actual proof of that he survived, b'sides knifes are easier to dodge than bullets, even Raiden showed how easy it was.

And he risk of Dante getting hit at all is also very small and the chance of Dante THINKING the thought "quicksilver" is very big since he he's not alowed to use DT and one thing is for sure, thoughts "move" faster than movements.

samishe
obviously you havent played Twin snakes cuz first he gets his arm shot of then crushed against a wall then he saves Snake and gets crushed by REX's foot I'm not sure about that order but he got crushed on the FLOOR last.
Since he got crushed (not totally) against the wall by REX, the badass robot who we agreed was SLOW, he may be good at dodging small projectiles like bullets but he couldnt dodge the knee of an slow mashine? Hmmm interresting laughing

And if my assumtion about you not having played Twin snakes is correct, here's a tip; buy it, play it, watch it (yes you can actually)

And how would you know Vamp didnt die? A sniper penetrates through skulls like butter and you have actual proof of that he survived, b'sides knifes are easier to dodge than bullets, even Raiden showed how easy it was.

Yopu're right i never played twin snakes. I played only original metal ger solid like 5 years ago, so i forgot some things. But they are very simillar. Almost the same.

I can tell that Vamp is not dead because of the water. Water is the thing that keeps him alive. Remember when Raiden shot him for the first time? One Fortune's tear was enough to bring him back to life. Same happened when Vamp fought Raiden 1 on 1. He fell in the water.

And your assumption that Fox can dodge only small objects like bullets is kinda wierd, since he moves faster than human eye can detect.

IcePunk
Still he couldnt dodge an attack that anyone could have seen a mile away and the one who moves faster than the human eye can detect is Vamp, they're not the same person BTW stick out tongue or do you mean when Fox is invisible? Well that doesnt count stick out tongue or maybe it is cuz the psx grafics? Trust me he's qiute detectable in Twin snakes but still fast.

samishe
Still he couldnt dodge an attack that anyone could have seen a mile away and the one who moves faster than the human eye can detect is Vamp, they're not the same person BTW stick out tongue or do you mean when Fox is invisible? Well that doesnt count stick out tongue

I mean Fox can move faster than human eye can detect. Remember he how he cut Ocelots arm? It was like a Flash.
He and Vamp have nearly the same speed.

IcePunk
I mean Fox can move faster than human eye can detect. Remember he how he cut Ocelots arm? It was like a Flash.
He and Vamp have nearly the same speed. Well that was cuz :
A.) he attacked Ocelot from above and behind
B.) he was cloaked so ofcourse he didnt see Fox
C.) the slow mo wasnt that slow

kamikz
obviously you havent played Twin snakes cuz first he gets his arm shot of then crushed against a wall then he saves Snake and gets crushed by REX's foot I'm not sure about that order but he got crushed on the FLOOR last.

And he risk of Dante getting hit at all is also very small and the chance of Dante THINKING the thought "quicksilver" is very big since he he's not alowed to use DT and one thing is for sure, thoughts "move" faster than movements.

Yes that's how the fight goes, but how fast would you react if you got your arm cut off then had fallen down from mabey 20m up in the air. Apparently he saw that the knee was coming (since he screamed when it approached him) but was to wounded to dodge it.

You can see Vamp sitting behind a car at the ending of Metal Gear Solid 2...

samishe
Well that was cuz :
A.) he attacked Ocelot from above and behind
B.) he was cloaked so ofcourse he didnt see Fox
C.) the slow mo wasnt that slow

There are many other examples where it was shown how fast he is.
Like when you fights him or when he dodges bullets from Rex. You can see the bullets flying and even compareing to bullets he was moving rather fast.

IcePunk
Still detectable

kamikz
Or when Snake defeated Fox in an unarmed duel and Fox went berserk and jumped around the whole room, you could not see him, we just saw computers getting trashed everywhere and chairs flying...

samishe
Or when Snake defeated Fox in an unarmed duel and Fox went berserk and jumped around the whole room, you could not see him, we just saw computers getting trashed everywhere and chairs flying...

yes

IcePunk
What? You couldnt see him or were you just pretending you didnt see him or was this on the psx version?

And correct me if I'm wrong but wasnt he cloaked?

samishe
What? You couldnt see him or were you just pretending you didnt see him or was this on the psx version?

And correct me if I'm wrong but wasnt he cloaked?

He was cloacked but he was destroying things in opposite parts of room within seconds.

kamikz
And the player (me) can see them when they are cloaked, but not as good as normally. Still, I coulden't see a shit...

IcePunk
Well that was when he was insane, is he still insane now?

And he did have that arm cannon so could just as likely shot at the other side of the room and didnt Ocelots arm fall of seconds later? The same effect could have "affected" the computer and stuff in there.

kamikz
No, there werent any explosions, you could see the computer burts of a sword, not his rocket SMG, belive me, you can clearly see it's the sword that cuts it. And no, he didn't have that canon then, you can see he only got his sword.
And he went insane when the drugs kicked in, and they do that kinda often....

Ocelots arm fell off right away, it was the blood that came seconds later. So you could really say that he cut faster than they eye can see, cause we didn't see the blood BURTS out until about 2 seconds later....

IcePunk
Yeah yeah i'm tired gonna take a nap, c ya'll sleep

kamikz
cya pal

samishe
cya

1021kid
im out in this thread there too matched

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.