Faaaaaattttt Women

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

countfroggy
so what is the good thing about the rollie pollies? name the good names for the rollie pollies.

H. S. 6
Fat Bottom Girls?

(Hurry, cookie points to whoever guesses the right band...)

thorncrawler
beatles

Ladyluck
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Fat Bottom Girls?

(Hurry, cookie points to whoever guesses the right band...)

Queen w00t

justjakk
Honkey tonk badonkey donk

H. S. 6
Originally posted by thorncrawler
beatles

Wrong.

Originally posted by Ladyluck
Queen w00t

Right. cool

*hands over cookies... and marks down points naughty *

Ladyluck
Wrong.

Right. cool

*hands over cookies... and marks down points naughty *

big grin

thorncrawler
yeah i know but i'm tired, its 4:20 in the morning and im not used to this yet

drunk_nazgul
ew classic rock.
lol
I've never even heard of that song.

countfroggy
Originally posted by justjakk
Honkey tonk badonkey donk

i like that one how bout the after effect of that hiroshima bomb. if it wasn't for the fatties then all of them would have died. thank you fat women you saved the japanese race.

Spartan005
If you ever meet a really fat person, just call them:

Jiggles
Deep Dish
or Jabba big grin

countfroggy
Originally posted by Spartan005

Jiggles
Deep Dish
or Jabba big grin

HA HA HA HA HA laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

justjakk

Jiggles
Deep Dish
or Jabba big grin or santa...

Spartan005
Oh yeah... you can also just go with:

Lard Ass
or Fat Shit

countfroggy
Wrong.

No it is not you wanna know what is wrong, it is wrong when a FAT WOMEN has a life time membership to mcdonalds

Lovely Murder
fatty mc fatty fat yes

no offense fat ppl....

countfroggy
Originally posted by countfroggy
Wrong.

No it is not you wanna know what is wrong, it is wrong when a FAT WOMEN has a life time membership to mcdonalds
it is also wrong when Jenny craig takes one look at the FAT women and she gives her money to get her fat kankle out of her store!

H. S. 6

I'm sorry, what?

countfroggy
Originally posted by Lovely Murder
fatty mc fatty fat yes

no offense fat ppl....

FAT PEOPLE are too fat to be offended

H. S. 6
You're gonna get banned on your fourth day here. confused

justjakk
I'm sorry, what? i think hes trying to be human....isnt it cute?

it sounds like hes trying to make word....hear it.....ribbit ribbit....kinda sounds like hello

countfroggy
Oh yeah... you can also just go with:

Lard Ass
or Fat Shit

I wish they would invent a crapper for fat people, hell the booty engulfs the toilet

H. S. 6
i think hes trying to be human....isnt it cute?

it sounds like hes trying to make word....hear it.....ribbit ribbit....kinda sounds like hello

laughing

justjakk
I wish they would invent a crapper for fat people, hell the booty engulfs the toilet hey kermit.....kermit is cute...hello kermit....hello

H. S. 6
hey kermit.....kermit is cute...hello kermit....hello

hysterical2

justjakk
hysterical2 shhhhh can you hear him....hes changing his avvy....to barney the dinosaur.......AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

countfroggy
hysterical2

Yes........Yes I am cute.. wanna dance? in fact you can dance with ms. Piggy and her extra FAT FRIENDS

justjakk
Yes........Yes I am cute.. wanna dance? in fact you can dance with ms. Piggy and her extra FAT FRIENDS can you say "stirr fry"? yeah i knew ya could....

COME ERE' FROGGY!!! "chases with skillet" evil face

countfroggy
shhhhh can you hear him....hes changing his avvy....to barney the dinosaur.......AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

There is a certain point in life that you need to slap yourself but i don't blame u i blame your mama for not slapping herself smokin'

countfroggy
can you say "stirr fry"? yeah i knew ya could....

COME ERE' FROGGY!!! "chases with skillet" evil face smokin' well for some reason u are just now pointless thanks to you everybody in this room just lost some intelligence

justjakk
There is a certain point in life that you need to slap yourself but i don't blame u i blame your mama for not slapping herself smokin' i love you kermit.....

edit: my momma loves you too

countfroggy
can you say "stirr fry"? yeah i knew ya could....

COME ERE' FROGGY!!! "chases with skillet" evil face

dont get me wrong fat people are good in the winter gives shade for the summer. if your mama is fat then i got something say, stop breathing so us skinney poeple can live longer

countfroggy
i love you kermit.....

edit: my momma loves you too

tell her i got some chicken extra fat and extra skin

H. S. 6
There is a certain point in life that you need to slap yourself but i don't blame u i blame your mama for not slapping herself smokin'
smokin' well for some reason u are just now pointless thanks to you everybody in this room just lost some intelligence

Well, that wasn't necessary, now was it? I think I'm going to be forced to give you time out. Go to your room, little froggy. Go on, hop along. happy

justjakk
dont get me wrong fat people are good in the winter gives shade for the summer. if your mama is fat then i got something say, stop breathing so us skinney poeple can live longer you're so great....you got me with that last one....but yeah you're the onetaking it up the backside from mrs piggy aint ya......you like it too dont ya.....her daddy too right.....little insest and inbreeding going on in your life huh.......you're so great

countfroggy
you're so great....you got me with that last one....but yeah you're the onetaking it up the backside from mrs piggy aint ya......you like it too dont ya.....her daddy too right.....little insest and inbreeding going on in your life huh.......you're so great

awwwwwww u hurt you need a hug wanna cookie, if u offended at what I said then lose some weight and call jenny craig

H. S. 6
Countfroggy, I've already reported you. Might as well call it a night and give it up.

countfroggy
well boys and girls now it time to get on with the show

justjakk
awwwwwww u hurt you need a hug wanna cookie, if u offended at what I said then lose some weight and call jenny craig who said i was offended? you short, stuffed chloroohorm blended retard....no, i was heading the kermit fanclub..but i dont think i want to now.

countfroggy
FAT PEOPLE RULE THE WORLD if it wasn't for them then I would have died from skin cancer from the sun 5 years ago

justjakk
FAT PEOPLE RULE THE WORLD if it wasn't for them then I would have died from skin cancer from the sun 5 years ago yeah, i guess trhat would be the downside to it.......so you proved a point. i do have a reason to lose weight

countfroggy
who said i was offended? you short, stuffed chloroohorm blended retard....no, i was heading the kermit fanclub..but i dont think i want to now.

who cares i mean it doesn't hurt me i will just on fat people all fat day.

FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT U R FAAAAAAAAAT

justjakk
who cares i mean it doesn't hurt me i will just on fat people all fat day.

FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT U R FAAAAAAAAAT bad grammar....just another great thing about you

countfroggy
yeah, i guess trhat would be the downside to it.......so you proved a point. i do have a reason to lose weight
your so FAT that you can't spell right. HEY FATTY spell this

L I P O S U C T I O N

DiamondBullets
What's the difference between a fat chick and a washing machine???

Captain REX
I don't want to know. big grin

Countfroggy, less offensive, please. And less stupid.

Fat bottom girls, you make the rocking world go round. raver

Shelbert Lemon
your so FAT that you can't spell right. HEY FATTY spell this

L I P O S U C T I O N Go somewhere and die.

.........oh and happy easter.

Syren
Originally posted by Captain REX

laughing Awesome.

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by DiamondBullets
What's the difference between a fat chick and a washing machine???

A washing machine WON'T chase you for 2 weeks after putting a load in it!

Shelbert Lemon
*hears crickets*

Syren
yawn

DiamondBullets
^ Feminists.

Syren
Moi? eek!

Tired Hiker
This thread is mean. Tired Hiker is not amused, and it's all about amusing muah. no expression

Shelbert Lemon
^ Feminists. how so?

Syren
DB, we appreciate good humour. Read it... good humour smile

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by Syren
DB, we appreciate good humour. Read it... good humour smile

Yeah, jokes are better when heard--there's NO delivery in typing them.

Syren
I can work with that laughing

Shelbert Lemon
Yeah, jokes are better when heard--there's NO delivery in typing them. good point

Captain REX
That is a good point, but the joke wasn't that funny, methinks...

DiamondBullets

In person I gurantee I woulda made y'all laugh!

Captain REX
*shrug* The world may never know.

Shelbert Lemon
In person I gurantee I woulda made y'all laugh!

I just find this whole thread offensive. Rather retarded really.

and DB the joke wasnt funny in my opinion either....but then again...Im fat ....so I have an excuse....erm

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
I just find this whole thread offensive. Rather retarded really.

and DB the joke wasnt funny in my opinion either....but then again...Im fat ....so I have an excuse....erm

Are you really? Or are you one of those low-self esteem skinny women who think they're fat?

Shelbert Lemon
Are you really? Or are you one of those low-self esteem skinny women who think they're fat? .....by medical standards Im over weight....my self esteem is fine.

you wanna know what I look like....look me up.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/memberpics.php

Morning_Glory
so what is the good thing about the rollie pollies? name the good names for the rollie pollies.

wow you are shallow... sick

Syren
Are you really? Or are you one of those low-self esteem skinny women who think they're fat?

I'm skinny, my self esteem is fine... I personally find Shellie very attractive wink

Captain REX
Who doesn't? droolio

countfroggy
well all the fat people in the room please don't stand up we must keep this planet on its axis

countfroggy
A washing machine WON'T chase you for 2 weeks after putting a load in it!

HA HA HA HA THAT IS FUNNY laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

countfroggy
I don't want to know. big grin

Fat bottom girls, you make the rocking world go round. raver

Now when you talk about they make the world go round are you sure you are not talking about A FAT WOMEN WAIST. FEED THE NEEDY, GET FAT PEOPLE ON DIETS.

countfroggy
Go somewhere and die.

.........oh and happy easter.

Well if I die, at least mother nature will still have space, if I was a FAT TUBBY FAT PERSON then there would be no space for anybody. FAT PEOPLE YOU RULE THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME SHADE DURING THE SUMMER and GIVING ME A GOOD REASON TO STAY SKINNY AND HEALTHY. FAT PEOPLE IN THE HOUSE!

Revan Ecks
when Fat people bathe in the sun they smell like pork.

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by drunk_nazgul
ew classic rock.
lol
I've never even heard of that song.

Classic rock is the best kind of music.

Thats fact, not opinion.

That and "Classical" music like Mozart.

Ritoshi
I hope you all die no expression

Revan Ecks
Originally posted by Ritoshi
I hope you all die no expression

i have noting on fat people because the truth is a little funny i bet most of the members of KMC is fat i'm a little over weight my self.

Revan Ecks
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
Classic rock is the best kind of music.

Thats fact, not opinion.

That and "Classical" music like Mozart.

i agree with you 100% thumb up

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by Syren
I'm skinny, my self esteem is fine... I personally find Shellie very attractive wink Originally posted by Captain REX
Who doesn't? droolio you guys are SO on my Christmas list this year! wink flirt1

Well if I die, at least mother nature will still have space, if I was a FAT TUBBY FAT PERSON then there would be no space for anybody. FAT PEOPLE YOU RULE THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME SHADE DURING THE SUMMER and GIVING ME A GOOD REASON TO STAY SKINNY AND HEALTHY. FAT PEOPLE IN THE HOUSE! you cant possibly be an adult....

justjakk
you guys are SO on my Christmas list this year! wink flirt1

you cant possibly be an adult.... hes 10 yrs old shells bells

Revan Ecks
just jakk if you dislike him so much why do you keep coming back?

justjakk
Originally posted by Revan Ecks
just jakk if you dislike him so much why do you keep coming back? i was talking to a friend. i could see being petty if i was to be talking to him being he is offline. i doubt i will be responding to him in the near future though

HTF
whats wrong with fat people?

justjakk
Originally posted by HTF
whats wrong with fat people? awwwww, a happy tree friend...... eek!

"pulls out rifle" heh heh evil face

HTF
you can see one die just click my sig

justjakk
Originally posted by HTF
you can see one die just click my sig "puts away rifle" happy happy hahahahaha. die toothy die

HTF
Click me again!!

Revernd Maynard
Fat Bottom Girls?

(Hurry, cookie points to whoever guesses the right band...) Originally posted by thorncrawler
beatles Are you kidding me? blinkOriginally posted by Ladyluck
Queen w00t god, i love you

HTF
i like fat people because they are people and sensitive of their weight but im not in love with them.

Shelbert Lemon
hes 10 yrs old shells bells I know...I seen that in another thread. Pathetic....he is an example of why parents should monitor there young children.

countfroggy
hes 10 yrs old shells bells

Here's the count back to rag on you FATNESS. You are probably the fat person that complains that you got to pay for two seats on an airplane but in your case i bet you go by semi. Holla at all the piggies.

countfroggy
Originally posted by HTF
i like fat people because they are people and sensitive of their weight but im not in love with them.

Can you spell G A Y. if not then SLAP YOURSELF

Shelbert Lemon
Your ignorance is astounding. Hating on people and judging them for their size is as stupid as judgin and hating based on their race and religion.

TheOne101
Well you all said it, he is 10 years old. So why in the hell are you actually trying to talk sense into him??????? Just Stop. Leave the thread and never come back. You are only feeding his nonsense ranting and raving by posting. Just, Stop.

Shelbert Lemon
wow...theres a thought hmm.....thank you. I will consider it.

HTF
if every one ignores it. it will go away. and so would he

Shelbert Lemon
I ignored it yesterday and even with it not being on the first page, he bumped it. erm

HTF
Stop Posting. he will revive it to get attention

lil bitchiness
Well if everyone that is ''skinney'' like you, is gonna be so grammatically impaired, I'll go eat a burger or 12 now...

We don't care about you hating fat people. In fact we do not like nor endorse any kind of insults or inapropriate trolling, here on KMC.
So please do not do it again.

Now excuse me while I get together with my feminist, lesbian, fat girlfriend, while we go eat everything in sight, while wearing dungarees and a hoodie that says ''Im a man-hating Dyke''

Thread closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.