BlackBolt runs a Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Redatom65
no recovery t the end of each battle he speaks as much as he wants

1.Rhino,Beast,Dr. Doom

2. Wolverine, Hulk, and X-23

3. Wonder woman and Wonderman

4.Mr. Majestic and Captain Marvel

5.Sentry and Superman

6.Darkseid and Thanos

7. Magus, Apocalypse, Silver Surfer

8. Genis-vell, Mar-Vell, Phyla-vell, and Hulkling

9.Profesor Xaiver, Jean Grey(not Phoenix), X-man, and Martian Manhunter

10 Galactus,

batdude123
He'd get stopped at 5 if he was lucky enough to get passed 4 somehow.

King KAM
4 he gets trampled at 4

Thunderstrike
He gets to Galactus. He can shatter a negative barrier with his scream. Nothing under Galactus is going to be either knocked out or dead after he screams at full volume.

Darksaint
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
He gets to Galactus. He can shatter a negative barrier with his scream. Nothing under Galactus is going to be either knocked out or dead after he screams at full volume.

Umm no, if he gets past Superman and Sentry, Darkseid(just a notch below normal, not starving Galactus) alone is more than a match from him. There's so many things Darkseid can do to him. I say 4, 5 at best.

Also, some of there gauntlets needs some work. Darkseid and Thanos should be ranked 9th. Putting SS, Jean, Prof. X, MM, Pookie(!?!?!?!!) over Darkseid( who can erase anyone in that list except for Galactus) and Thanos( who can pimp slap anyone save Darkseid and Galactus)......BLASPHEMY!!!!!

Thunderstrike
Good point. Darkseid and Thanos would be at nine.

Redatom65
i put the telepaths at nine they could shut down his mine and all but, counted for

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.