Man,I ate so much choclate today

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K.Diddy
I still live with my parents,so I still get easter eggs smile Is there anyone out there that doesn't get easter eggs on easter? smile If so,Too bad sucka'swoo

DarkC
Yeah, I'm a 'sucka'.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by DarkC
Yeah, I'm a 'sucka'.

laughing

smile You should try them sometime DarkC,there real nice **eats easter eggs** smile

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Everyone at KMC
**Laughs at the stupidity of the thread and Diddy's sad attempt to keep in the top 25 thread list**

justjakk
im the easter bunny...i allways have easter eggs

and halloween eggs and christmaas eggs....heck i have eggs throughout the entire year.

DarkC
Vin, leave it alone...

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine

confused I'm not in the top 25 list or care about being in it

smile OWNED

DarkC
Originally posted by K.Diddy
laughing

smile You should try them sometime DarkC,there real nice **eats easter eggs** smile
So I've heard, I just wait until after the buzz and buy them when they're cheap.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by DarkC
Vin, leave it alone...

I've Tried, I've tried being nice to the shit, and I have even ignored him. Everyone else doeesn't bother me about ****ing trying to get up on the top 25 thread starters a few months ago, but he drags it on, and will every day of my KMC life.

He Shuts up, I will.

justjakk
]

I've Tried, I've tried being nice to the shit, and I have even ignored him. Everyone else doeesn't bother me about ****ing trying to get up on the top 25 thread starters a few months ago, but he drags it on, and will every day of my KMC life.

He Shuts up, I will. you started 25 threads......uhm i think that was it...

K.Diddy
]

He Shuts up, I will.

wtf

Nevermind
Originally posted by justjakk
im the easter bunny...i allways have easter eggs

and halloween eggs and christmaas eggs....heck i have eggs throughout the entire year.

I was waiting for you last night! You didn't show up! sad (I better get double the amount of eggs shifty )

justjakk
wtf he started 25 threadsand you told him he likes high scores in tetris or some shit....gnight

K.Diddy
he started 25 threadsand you told him he likes high scores in tetris or some shit....gnight

Oh yeah,now I know what his mad about,I beat vinny in Tetrisvictory

justjakk
Originally posted by Nevermind
I was waiting for you last night! You didn't show up! sad (I better get double the amount of eggs shifty ) yes ma-am. i will make a personal appearance for you tonight......and every other night of the year if you command, oh delicately covered one

Nevermind
yes ma-am. i will make a personal appearance for you tonight......and every other night of the year if you command, oh delicately covered one

Yes, yes you will! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *cough cough*. Damn that chicken wing went down the wrong pipe!

K.Diddy
Did YOU get anything for Easter Nervermind? huh

Nevermind
Did YOU get anything for Easter Nervermind? huh

Of course I did. I got this big easter egg made from Italian chocolate droolio and a Frank Zappa Album!

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Nevermind
Of course I did. I got this big easter egg made from Italian chocolate droolio and a Frank Zappa Album!

oh

Tired Hiker
I still live with my parents,so I still get easter eggs smile Is there anyone out there that doesn't get easter eggs on easter? smile If so,Too bad sucka'swoo

I live on my own, but there's this thing called a grocery store, and they sell chocolate all the time, so I go there whenever I want and I buy as much chocolate as I want any time I want, muh haah ah haaah hah haaaaaaa! evil face

velho

Imaginary

Hee, my mum made me go on an egg hunt.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Imaginary
Hee, my mum made me go on an egg hunt.

eek! Was it fun?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.