I sense a Judas amongst our mist. . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

loner hill
Why is it that every time I try to view my or anybody elses previous post my Norton Internet Security 2006* program says there is a hacker trying to hack into my computer? The weird part is that every time someone tries to hack into my computer the Norton Internet Security 2006 obviously picks it up and tracks down the hacker and it gets the hackers address but in this case when the Norton Internet Security 2006 tries to get this hackers address the tracking connection breaks! I tried viewing users previous post with my neighbors computer (who has the same Norton program) and the same thing keeps happening. =( My neighbor says its usually the guy whos in charge of the server thats the hacker. I am not accusing anybody, thats what my neighbor said who experienced and talked about such things that occurs in websites with many others. So whats up? smokin'

LanceWindu
Originally posted by loner hill
Why is it that every time I try to view my or anybody elses previous post my Norton Internet Security 2006* program says there is a hacker trying to hack into my computer? The weird part is that every time someone tries to hack into my computer the Norton Internet Security 2006 obviously picks it up and tracks down the hacker and it gets the hackers address but in this case when the Norton Internet Security 2006 tries to get this hackers address the tracking connection breaks! I tried viewing users previous post with my neighbors computer (who has the same Norton program) and the same thing keeps happening. =( My neighbor says its usually the guy whos in charge of the server thats the hacker. I am not accusing anybody, thats what my neighbor said who experienced and talked about such things that occurs in websites with many others. So whats up? smokin'

I think you're crazy.

Mišt
I always knew that Mist was a no goodersneaky2

MC Mike
Damn, that was your computer?

I'll have to recalibrate my calculations and maybe this time it'll be Raz. evil face

BlackC@
Why was that guy banned? Maybe he was on to Raz so Big R got rid of him shifty

LanceWindu
Originally posted by BlackC@
Why was that guy banned? Maybe he was on to Raz so Big R got rid of him shifty

Bashing of people and derailing threads. Only a temp ban I believe.

T.M

Raz
It was for spamming, which got him a 2 day break.

Bloigen
Originally posted by Raz

Yes, "spamming".

He didn't find your illegal chicken diamond mine at all.

whistling

Grand Moff Gav'
Originally posted by Raz

Raz has an underground chicken diamond mine farm? Is that true?................................... yeah time for a press statement!

Bloigen
Originally posted by Grand Moff Gav'
Raz has an underground chicken diamond mine farm? Is that true?................................... yeah time for a press statement!

Well, I did just make it up.

So, yeah, it's true.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.