Kyle Rainer v.s War Machine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Redatom65
no prep Earth who wins

Sir SKEETS Alot
Kyle RAYNER kills him 10/10

-Skeet! Skeet! Skeet!!!!!!

spetznaz
Hmmmm .....let me see.
A Green Lantern of the caliber of Kyle Rayner, versus War Machine.

Erm .....how about 10/10 for Kyle.

Curb stomp.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Sir SKEETS Alot
Kyle RAYNER kills him 10/10

-Skeet! Skeet! Skeet!!!!!!

Inappropriate smiley. Edited.

Thunderstrike
Jeez. This is spite.

Wolverine wins.

Validus
Ion 10/10 thumb up

Thunderstrike
Even with use of the Uni-beam, I doubt WM could do this.

Wally West
Ironman and War Machine together would lose to Kyle.

golem370
War Machine 4/10 times

The Fake Macoy
Unless Kyle tries to go H2H with WM (which he would have to be an absolute moron to do), he wins every time.

Psyquis52
Thunderstrike is right. This is Spite.
Deathstroke wins.

leonidas
non-ion kyle, i presume . . .?

still, gl beats him most times handily. war machine in his warwear gear would be much more interesting and i think james could sneak out a win. i really wish they'd bring that stuff back somehow sometime . . .

Thunderstrike
Read Sentinel Squad O*N*E, Leonidas. He's back, and has a new armor. I have a signature with him in it if you check the link under my signature.

leonidas
he looks very cool. that's not the eidolan (sp??) warwaer, though, is it? where'd he get the armor?

Thunderstrike
Him and Tony developed it. They also helped build the new sentinels, utilizing the Iron Man Imperiex armor as a base. War Machine's new armor is more like Iron Man's, but we still haven't seen everything it can do yet. I think we may during Civil War, because I don't think that Rhodey would be for registration.

grey fox
WM get's whomped

Spidey wins

Black Adam
Originally posted by grey fox
WM get's whomped

Spidey wins

????.......

Agreed?

grey fox
Yes

Scarlet315
Spidey wins and if you hadn't heard before this is spite

spideycarnage
thanos wins

Crease
Originally posted by spideycarnage
thanos wins

Agreed.

Tron
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Unless Kyle tries to go H2H with WM (which he would have to be an absolute moron to do), he wins every time.

Only Hal is allowed to punch people in the face here.wink

Thunderstrike
^ In that case, Hal tries to punch War Machine, breaks his hand, and War Machine asks if Kyle is getting a Slade flashback, then unleashes the Uni-beam of his new armor, turning him into a skeleton.

That is the only possible way for War Machine to win this.

Validus
Hal wouldn't break his hand. GL's can amp their physical stats ya know.

Thunderstrike
It would still hurt like hell. Either way, punching isn't going to do much. Their armor can resist Wolverine's claws with ease. Also, it didn't seem to do much when he tried to punch Slade.

grey fox
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
It would still hurt like hell. Either way, punching isn't going to do much. Their armor can resist Wolverine's claws with ease. Also, it didn't seem to do much when he tried to punch Slade.

I thought that had more to do with slade intimidating kyle ?

Validus
You posted a thread yourself explaining how Slade's feats were PIS/CIS. Don't try to act ignorant now.

Thunderstrike
No. Kyle tried to deck Slade. Slade caught his hand, broke his fingers, and tried to use the ring against him.

Validus
No. Kyle tried to deck Slade. Slade caught his hand, broke his fingers, and tried to use the ring against him.
Kyle's ring hand was already glowing with energy when he threw that punch. Considering Hal has gone h2h with Superman and Kyle has held the Earth in his hands, I'm gonna chalk that up to PIS. Slade should have been splattered on the wall.

grey fox
Originally posted by Validus
Kyle's ring hand was already glowing with energy when he threw that punch. Considering Hal has gone h2h with Superman and Kyle has held the Earth in his hands, I'm gonna chalk that up to PIS. Slade should have been splattered on the wall.

If the writer wasn't a dumb-ass he should have made Gl ether be incapacitated another way or just take him out of the fight. It's all well and good showing Slade slamming several characters , but when you have a guy who's near-enough Omnipotent against a guy who's just uber-smart and fast then theirs no contest.

TheKahn
If the writer wasn't a dumb-ass he should have made Gl ether be incapacitated another way or just take him out of the fight. It's all well and good showing Slade slamming several characters , but when you have a guy who's near-enough Omnipotent against a guy who's just uber-smart and fast then theirs no contest.

^ Cosigned.

Maybe I could have bought that back when Kyle was still a rookie and might not have been able to use the ring to its fullest potential, but even then its a bit of a stretch.

guy222
Originally posted by TheKahn
^ Cosigned.

Maybe I could have bought that back when Kyle was still a rookie and might not have been able to use the ring to its fullest potential, but even then its a bit of a stretch.

kyle ftw

TricksterPriest

Kinda like Slade having a winning record against Flash? wink

Apocalypse wins. apocalypse

guy222
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Kinda like Slade having a winning record against Flash? wink

Apocalypse wins. apocalypse

whose gonna stop kyle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.