Has anyone got Resident Evil Apocalypse on dvd?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K.Diddy
? big grin

Valharu
Yeah. 1 and 2.

K.Diddy
What one do you like better?

Valharu
Definitely 1. The Adversary I think, not sure, is a bloody joke. It should have been a straight to video movie. See it if you feel like cringing. Like a D grade version of the Borg from Star Trek.
Terrible. Now that I'm thinking about it I feel like breaking something.
And the fight scenes are straight out of Street Fighter, only not as good.
If you can watch it without crying Ill send ya $20. If you can watch this big D, Ill go without a carton and a root for a month. And these are the good points. First movie was alright. Second defies all logic.

MildPossession
Have both, first is superior in everyway imo, second had some decent scenes but overall it was an empty movie that could have been so much more.

T.M
Originally posted by MildPossession
Have both, first is superior in everyway imo, second had some decent scenes but overall it was an empty movie that could have been so much more.

Agreed..

I have neither.

jenzie
i like both RE movies, and look forward to the third AND fourth
and i do have both on dvd

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Valharu
Definitely 1. The Adversary I think, not sure, is a bloody joke. It should have been a straight to video movie. See it if you feel like cringing. Like a D grade version of the Borg from Star Trek.
Terrible. Now that I'm thinking about it I feel like breaking something.
And the fight scenes are straight out of Street Fighter, only not as good.
If you can watch it without crying Ill send ya $20. If you can watch this big D, Ill go without a carton and a root for a month. And these are the good points. First movie was alright. Second defies all logic.

laughing

papabeard
I have both, both are pretty crap ( but are part of my zombie collection anyway), but I think I like the 2nd one better, I always get bored watching the 1st one.

Impediment
Yah. But only because I recieved it as a gift. I liked RE 1, even though it was kinda cheesy, but RE:A was just plain dreck, IMO. Nemesis was the biggest insult, especially. Such a menacing and classic video game villain with such presence turned into a damn p*ssy. That and the needless appearance of Mike Epps.

WrathfulDwarf
Umm....no.

To Suffer
I've seen 1 but didn't buy it on DVD. It was okay for an action movie but kind of cheesy and sour. I didn't bother seeing Part 2 but my son and his friends did and they said it was a dissapointment.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.