Joker vs Green Goblin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

meep-meep
heh?

Sixth_Winged
Okkkk, Does this fight happen in some scenario that Joker has even a shred of an advantage.......cause a single punkin bomb from a guy who has that glider and near spider-man physical stats could instantly kill him.

Templares
Green Goblin. Better stats, better brains, and better resources.

Thunderstrike
As much as I'd like to see Goblin go down, Joker takes this.

AJ4LIFE
in a battle of laughing then joker if its joker on the run well that might be entertaining, if u dont give some ida of it, u bet its gonna be closed,

grey fox
Joker get's a beating , even joker wouldn't laugh at how much of an ass kicking he'll take.....

AJ4LIFE
u wanna bet he laughs when supes is about to kick his ass

Murda Mase
Originally posted by grey fox
Joker get's a beating , even joker wouldn't laugh at how much of an ass kicking he'll take.....

Actually he would. laughing

Scarlet_Spidey
Joker and Green Goblin both have that typical evil laugh.
They could become good friends laughing

inamilist
lunatic laugh hmmm?

anyways, the osborne goblins waste suckers like the joker for breakfast

NoFate007
Physical power - Goblin
Weapons - Goblin
Intelligence - Joker

All depends on what they're starting with, how much prep time they get and where they're fighting. If its a standard one on one fight, Goblin wins this due to Joker's almost assured inability to hit him while he's on his glider before Goblin tosses a dozen bombs at Joker.

inamilist
I disagree, i'd give osborne an edge as far as intelligence goes

Osborne is a world class chemist and engineer, just shy of Stark

give him prep and he obliderates Joker from the face of the planet (also he finds a way to blame it on Spider-man, he is just an evil bastard like that)

jgiant
so goblin can creat kryptonite from scratch, or trick a 5th dimensional imp...joker is on another level than goblin in the smarts/prep department...if there is prep joker finds a way...if not...hell i still might give it to joker...but no prep i say goblin 7/10...joker 9/10 with prep...

Black Adam
Originally posted by jgiant
so goblin can creat kryptonite from scratch, or trick a 5th dimensional imp...joker is on another level than goblin in the smarts/prep department...if there is prep joker finds a way...if not...hell i still might give it to joker...but no prep i say goblin 7/10...joker 9/10 with prep...

joker created Kryptonite from scratch?

Who did he do that?

inamilist
Originally posted by jgiant

Kryptonite doesn't exist in marvel continuity, so weather someone could create it or not is moot

but, i will venture that a mineral compound is less difficult to create than a "super soldier" type serum, seeing as I can grow minerals or rocks in my closet

the engineering and chemistry that osborn knows is more than enough to come up with a way to defeat joker

Sure, Joker can trick people, but good luck, osborne is a master manipulater, only thing prep might give him is a viable escape route

besides, give osborne prep and he'll show up with such an assortment of artillery and gadgets Joker will be a white smudge on the pavement

the only way i see joker getting a win is through containment somehow

Etrigan
Joker wins, but only if he has prep and all his weapons.

diabloman
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
u wanna bet he laughs when supes is about to kick his ass i dont think joker is gonna laugh when goblin throws some bombs at his face.

Big Sexy
Joker is dead. I know Joker is intelligent and crazy, but so is Osborn. An Osborn as been probably a bigger manipulator on the like of Spiderman than Joker on Batman. Joker does not have the strength, or weapons for the Green Goblin.

Murda Mase
Originally posted by Big Sexy
An Osborn as been probably a bigger manipulator on the like of Spiderman than Joker on Batman.

Thats not a good thing though.

They ruined an awesome death in comics because of that and alot of Spidey fans rip on the fact that Goblins almost always behind it.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Scarlet_Spidey
Joker and Green Goblin both have that typical evil laugh.
They could become good friends laughing

Joker has a tendency for trying to kill his friends. evil face

Mider
osbourn smarter then joker i think not if this guy is so smart why is he nothing more then a street leveler can he even go beyond that joker has taken on even the likes of the JLA and given them a womping can goblin do that?

Mider
and saying that joker creating kryponite is moot is just plain stupid there is no joker in marvel or a green goblin in DC thus that in itself makes the argument that joker can do that is mute its not mute its a feat a feat is a feat.

jgiant
wow i think this is the first time i agree with u mider...

Big Sexy
Firstly I am not basing who created what on their stats in their respective versus but if they were to meant, they would battle base on what they have, the goblins strength and weapons would be too much. Basing Jokers past with the justice league is moot especially as it seems he can't handle Jason Todd.

samishe
Originally posted by Mider
osbourn smarter then joker i think not if this guy is so smart why is he nothing more then a street leveler can he even go beyond that joker has taken on even the likes of the JLA and given them a womping can goblin do that?

Yes, with prep. If Joker did it then Norman could.

D-Block
what can the joker do Goblin can kill him so many ways

braz
ya never know, joker could pull out some huge revolver pistol like he did in 89 Batman and shoot down the glider like Batmans batwing,laughing and then disperse his deadly gas into the air somehow while he has a gas mask

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by diabloman
i dont think joker is gonna laugh when goblin throws some bombs at his face.

I don't think Green Goblin is gonna be floating around in his little toy after The Joker squirts some acid from his flower in Osborne's face.

samishe
GG grabs Joker, flyes 200 feet up, and lets him go.big grin

WrathfulDwarf
GG could never get close enough to Joker. No one can without getting badly cut, burn, shocked, trap, gas...etc...whoever tries to grab Joker is asking for a death wish.

Black Adam
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
I don't think Green Goblin is gonna be floating around in his little toy after The Joker squirts some acid from his flower in Osborne's face.

I don't think Joker would be able to squirt anything after he's been blown into a million pieces.....

Black Adam
GG could never get close enough to Joker. No one can without getting badly cut, burn, shocked, trap, gas...etc...whoever tries to grab Joker is asking for a death wish.

Considering Goblin is faster and way more durable then a human and would only need one punch to knock the Jokers head off his shoulders or cave his chest in he wouldn't even need to grab him.

samishe

GG could easilly squash his head once he grabbs him. it would take him 1 second.

Sixth_Winged
GG wins, this damn batman and batman rogue favoritism is getting on my nerves

1) GG's not gonna shake his hand to get electrocuted
2) GG's skin is semi-bulletproof and had only been hurt by .45 calibur gun before. Not only that, his recent costume is also armored and bulletproof.
3) Joker doesn't have prep and only has his default equipment.
4) Squirting something at him and affecting him with gas is kinda hard to pull off against a guy who likes to hover 3 stories above you and bomb you pumpkin bombs.
5) h2h with him with joker stats is downright suicide especially if he's not tangling with a hero.
6) The JLA vs. him is utter PIS. Flash getting caught by Joker, then MM, etc.

WrathfulDwarf
Considering most of you already quoted me for picking Joker. I'll asked this question.....If you allowed Green Goblin to use his flying glider then would you allow Joker to use ALL his weapons? Yes or No?

Sixth_Winged
Considering most of you already quoted me for picking Joker. I'll asked this question.....If you allowed Green Goblin to use his flying glider then would you allow Joker to use ALL his weapons? Yes or No?

i asked that in the beginning of this thread to make some sort of sense because we all know Joker is just not for no-prep situations. Perhaps if they had prep time, Joker's chances would probably be noteworthy enough to make this a fight.

grey fox

No , because the glider is a common weapon in Goblins arsenal , shit like the 'Giant Lana luthor doll' aren't a common weapon . Joker gets whomped , he's ether blown away by Goblins explosives or killed by Osbourne's superior psychical stats....

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
GG wins, this damn batman and batman rogue favoritism is getting on my nerves

Really? funny, because all this Marvel Comics Characters Overpowering anyone gets on my nerves as well. I guess that makes it even.

Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
1) GG's not gonna shake his hand to get electrocuted
2) GG's skin is semi-bulletproof and had only been hurt by .45 calibur gun before. Not only that, his recent costume is also armored and bulletproof.
3) Joker doesn't have prep and only has his default equipment.
4) Squirting something at him and affecting him with gas is kinda hard to pull off against a guy who likes to hover 3 stories above you and bomb you pumpkin bombs.
5) h2h with him with joker stats is downright suicide especially if he's not tangling with a hero.
6) The JLA vs. him is utter PIS. Flash getting caught by Joker, then MM, etc.

1.You don't have to shake the hand of Joker to get electrocuted. He uses other gadges.

2. Is it gas proof? No I don't think so. One sniff of Joker's laughing gas should make Osborne laugh himself to death.

3. Unfair! If you allow for GG to have his flying thing then this is an UNBALANCE fight. No point in going on.

4. Again, if GG grabs Joker then don't expect GG to live for long. It's downright suicide to put your hands on Joker. He's too unpredictable.

5. stats? They aren't 100% valuable when determining a fight. Example you can have Blob vs Daredevil. Blob is far more stronger than DD. Doest that mean DD loses on the spot?

6. That's your opinion.

Sixth_Winged
Really? funny, because all this Marvel Comics characters Superpowers gets on mine as well. I guess that makes it even.

It's not favoritism when you vote someone who seemingly has every advantage in a fight. If say this is superman vs. GG, and people vote GG, then you probably be justified in feeling that way. Anyway, if that's your opinion...

1.You don't have to shake the hand of Joker to get electrocuted. He uses other gadges.

And you know of course just how durable norman is or how far away he is normally with his standard equipment which is his glider.

2. Is it gas proof? No I don't think so. One sniff of Joker's laughing gas should make Osborne laugh himself to death.

He has some degree of resistance to it and also uses it for his offensive. Why would he come down to the ground to sniff whatever Joker tries to gas him with anyway, not if he could just bomb his ass with punkin bombs, homing rockets, glider machine guns, etc.

3. Unfair! If you allow for GG to have his flying thing then this is an UNBALANCE fight. No point in going on.

Because it's his standard equipment which is based on the default rules.

4. Again, if GG grabs Joker then don't expect GG to live for long. It's downright suicide to put your hands on Joker. He's too unpredictable.

Well he might be, the real question though, why would GG come anywhere near him if he has the range advantage. And GG's isn't that predictable that close either and there's no guarantee to the effect of Joker's equipment on him considering he's not a normal human.

5. stats? They aren't 100% valuable when determining a fight. Example you can have Blob vs Daredevil. Blob is far more stronger than DD. Doest that mean DD loses on the spot?

DD loses on the spot unless PIS or some plot device is allowed. Only conceivable win i could figure out without factoring those two would be if 1) he could somehow incapacitate him 2) if some specific parts are vulnerable (eyes, ears, insides, etc.) and exploit them with his weapons. But the probability i would probably give might only be 1/10 or less.

6. That's your opinion.

Well to each to his own but i'd reckon only those who rather prefer JLA members downplayed would accept that.

grey fox
Name them because if their not common then their out of bounds

Perhaps ? But then he should still be able to take out Joker before the gas finishes him off

No it isn't , if Joker has all these 'Advantages' that you say he has then he should be more then capable of taking down GG

No it's suicide for the joker , someone who's 'Unpredictable' is nothing against a serious minded individual who wont piss around. Osbourne crushes Jokers head like a grape

No because DD has better agility which makes up for the lack of strength but you haven't taken everything about the characters in point. GG outclasses joker in ALL area's

No it's common sense

inamilist
the way I see it is as follows:

1) No Gadgets for either side, ie, goblin doesnt have his glider, joker doesnt have other items he is commonly seen with

-Joker has human level durability, reflexes, strength, ect whereas goblin has enhanced
-Joker may have an edge is fighting ability, considering he fights batman, but Osborne has enough of a reflex and agility bonus to just be too fast for him.
-Give them basic weapons, like bombs, grenades, guns bats lazers ect. and I still give an advantage to goblin. Joker cant move nearly as fast as Spider-man and he has trouble dodging a barrage of pumpkin bombs.

2) Give them all of their weapons/gadgets

-I'm not sure what this means for Joker? But the Glider for Osborne is a HUGE advantage in this fight. To compete with that and his arsenal, I dont know what the joker is going to be able to do, seeing as he might as well be standing still on the ground.

3) Give them prep

-Both are obviously criminal geniuses, brooding and paitent. Both stalk and get knowledge of their oponents. In this regard, I think they both would probably have some very effective prep time.
-Osborne is a millionaire with knowledge in science and engeneering that rivals people like tony stark. His resourses for plotting a proper defeat of the Joker would be enormous. What does the joker have to contend with this?

I dont think the example of Joker beating the JLA is PIS, in fact, I think it just shows in general how one sided prep can make a fight. Obviously, if he is given enough time to stalk and prep for a fight against the goblin, Joker will dominate. But its not fair in any circumstance to only give the one side prep time, because it allows them to generally exploit the single weakness of the stronger opponent regardless of any other considerations. To be honest, given what is known about Osborne and his capabilities, I wouldn't be suprised if he could PIS a win off against the JLA in the same way that Joker did.

Joker with prep, 8/10
Both with prep, goblin 7/10
gadgets, goblin 9/10
no gadgets, goblin 10/10

Crease
Originally posted by Black Adam
joker created Kryptonite from scratch?

Who did he do that?

I'm waiting on the answer to this one myself.

Anyway, this is yet another case where a guys prep is used as an excuse to keep him in a fight he shouldn't be in. Say if this were Joker vs Scorpion. You guys would be justified in using Joker's prep as a viable reason for victory. But like someone pointed out earlier in the thread, his opponent is also great with prep. And a technological genius to boot. GG wins 10/10 w/o prep, 7/10 with prep.

Mider
joker wouldnt lose with prep thats the worst thing you can do is give him prep and he doesnt even need much of it to womp the goblin he even had prep against slade he had gotten two guys who took slade down long enough for him to escape and he's outsmarted bats more then once.

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by inamilist
the way I see it is as follows:

1) No Gadgets for either side, ie, goblin doesnt have his glider, joker doesnt have other items he is commonly seen with

-Joker has human level durability, reflexes, strength, ect whereas goblin has enhanced
-Joker may have an edge is fighting ability, considering he fights batman, but Osborne has enough of a reflex and agility bonus to just be too fast for him.
-Give them basic weapons, like bombs, grenades, guns bats lazers ect. and I still give an advantage to goblin. Joker cant move nearly as fast as Spider-man and he has trouble dodging a barrage of pumpkin bombs.

2) Give them all of their weapons/gadgets

-I'm not sure what this means for Joker? But the Glider for Osborne is a HUGE advantage in this fight. To compete with that and his arsenal, I dont know what the joker is going to be able to do, seeing as he might as well be standing still on the ground.

3) Give them prep

-Both are obviously criminal geniuses, brooding and paitent. Both stalk and get knowledge of their oponents. In this regard, I think they both would probably have some very effective prep time.
-Osborne is a millionaire with knowledge in science and engeneering that rivals people like tony stark. His resourses for plotting a proper defeat of the Joker would be enormous. What does the joker have to contend with this?

I dont think the example of Joker beating the JLA is PIS, in fact, I think it just shows in general how one sided prep can make a fight. Obviously, if he is given enough time to stalk and prep for a fight against the goblin, Joker will dominate. But its not fair in any circumstance to only give the one side prep time, because it allows them to generally exploit the single weakness of the stronger opponent regardless of any other considerations. To be honest, given what is known about Osborne and his capabilities, I wouldn't be suprised if he could PIS a win off against the JLA in the same way that Joker did.

Joker with prep, 8/10
Both with prep, goblin 7/10
gadgets, goblin 9/10
no gadgets, goblin 10/10

You're angel from above for breaking the match in your post. Thank you.

The only thing I will touch on is regarding Joker's wealth. Believe it or not he is very resourceful and rich. He only commits crimes because that's the only way he can challenge Batman's intellengence. His own insanity drives him to be eternally locked in combat with the cape crusader. Joker is chemist and also an evil masterminded criminal. I'll say as far as the resource he and Osborne are pretty equally. With the exception that The Joker keeps his resources on low profile.

Mider
how does anyone match the joker with the goblin on the mental plain i never saw the goblin take over half the world with 30 minutes prep or womp the jla using a item not even lex luthor didnt know how to use, i never saw the goblin have the resources to put slade down even for a moment, or just cook up kryptonite as if it was coolaid.

Black Adam
how does anyone match the joker with the goblin on the mental plain i never saw the goblin take over half the world with 30 minutes prep or womp the jla using a item not even lex luthor didnt know how to use, i never saw the goblin have the resources to put slade down even for a moment, or just cook up kryptonite as if it was coolaid.

Thats because The Green Goblin doesn't exist in the DC universe Mider wink

Mider
so what if we get into who dont exist here and there then we wont have a single darn debate, green goblin in the DCU id love to see that, he'd get his butt handed to him so badly its not even funny

Mider
green goblin tries his flying around crap then gets shot out of the sky by lex luthor who is tired of his laugh

Wynndar
The Goblin and the Joker, regardless of their "similarities" are very different kinds of characters. The Joker is an archetypical psycho nightmare who has gotten as far as he has almost entirely on PIS. His feats dont really make sense, its just that the writers suspend all logic and reason when he's involved in a plot. The Goblin gets where he does based on his abilities, i.e. strength, intelligence, durability, etc. The Joker has gotten away with giving the JLA trouble...how does the Joker give Martian Manhunter a hastle? Someone that people compare to the Silver Surfer in Marvel! Would the Joker or Goblin give SS trouble in a Marvel series? HELL NO! Purely PIS. When using reason, in a fight with no prep, the Joker would get killed by a handful of thugs that would just shoot him in the head. However, the Goblin can logically give people like Spiderman, Venom, Wolverine, Blade, Beast, etc. a challenge cuz he is just as powerful, at least. Joker took over DC Earth...so what, it doesnt mean I think he would beat Jean Grey in 50% of their fights cuz reason would lead me to believe that Jean would smash him to a pulp or fry his brain. Same thing with GG, he just severely out guns him. Yes Joker has some big feats, but the writers do it because its ironic...u dont expect him to beat any serious heroes, but ur surprised when he does...thats why its interesting!!!...joker's crazy, and so r his feats, thats what makes him interesting...

Logically tho, GG would just blow his ass up.

Templares
So Lex Luthor is part of the Joker's standard arsenal roll eyes (sarcastic) .

You guys equate craziness as some sort of tactical advantage, now thats just plain stupid. Even if we throw logic out of the window and assume that being crazy does provide some advantages, the Joker's craziness advantage is not enough to overcome the Goblin's advantages in physical stats, standard gear and resources.

Emperor Joker, Last Laugh; textbook examples of pure unadulterated PIS. It shows you how much a comicbook company is willing to push to the limit, if not completely disregard, the suspension of disbelief of its readers, just in order to milk it most popular villain (When Batman become Batgod, i bet DC felt that his rogues are getting left behind). Give any random thug as much pampering and prep as the Joker and he would wipe the floor with the JLA.

Mider
i didnt say lex luthor was part of the jokers arsenal i was saying that if goblin was in the DC trying to start crap he would be taken down quiet fast by some of the big dogs. who even said he was part of jokers aresenal DERRR and PIS i dont think you can say its PIS its an combo of super intelligence, and just plain insanity

Mider
im so sure you can prove that Joker's feats are PIS since he does them so many times, is it just that you dont want goblin to lose, so what if he has gadgets and junk if you give joker resources he can plan something that would totally get the goblin off gaurd

samishe
im so sure you can prove that Joker's feats are PIS since he does them so many times, is it just that you dont want goblin to lose, so what if he has gadgets and junk if you give joker resources he can plan something that would totally get the goblin off gaurd

Anything Joker could do with prep, Goblin could do better.
The reason why this wont happen is because GG is not that insane.

inamilist
You're angel from above for breaking the match in your post. Thank you.

The only thing I will touch on is regarding Joker's wealth. Believe it or not he is very resourceful and rich. He only commits crimes because that's the only way he can challenge Batman's intellengence. His own insanity drives him to be eternally locked in combat with the cape crusader. Joker is chemist and also an evil masterminded criminal. I'll say as far as the resource he and Osborne are pretty equally. With the exception that The Joker keeps his resources on low profile.

I guess you learn something new everyday smile

Maybe with enough time then Joker could split or even take slight majority out of 10, though imho the mobility and stat differances give osborne enough of an advantage in most other situations to dominate

Cheers

grey fox
If Joker was allowed ever bit of tech he's used then he has a greater chance of a win . Considering that he has used a giant moving robo-doll that was smacking supes around.

Mider
so goblin could take over half the world with 30 minutes prep?

inamilist
^^^ with the right writer im sure stick out tongue

Mider
sounds pretty dumb if you ask me since he aint nothing more then a street level punk and never shown to be anything else

DarkCrawler
Spider-Man said once that if he wouldn't have started Goblin stuff he would had already found out cure for cancer. Plus he stated that Osbourn is at least twice as intelligent as he is.

And street level punk he may be, but Class 10 strength, bulletproof skin, flight, bombs and gloves that blast electricity will pwn Joker anywhere without prep.

samishe
sounds pretty dumb if you ask me since he aint nothing more then a street level punk and never shown to be anything else

If you ask me Joker taking over the world or taking JLA is also dumb.

grey fox
Originally posted by samishe
If you ask me Joker taking over the world or taking JLA is also dumb.

Very dumb , aside from Supes or MM who else can he take ?

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Spider-Man said once that if he wouldn't have started Goblin stuff he would had already found out cure for cancer. Plus he stated that Osbourn is at least twice as intelligent as he is.

So intelligent that when Goblin tried to spear Spider-Man with his remote control glider, got himself impaled by the gilder's sharp points. Yeah, very smart....and then of course Marvel had to bring him back.

grey fox
So intelligent that when Goblin tried to spear Spider-Man with his remote control glider, got himself impaled by the gilder's sharp points. Yeah, very smart....and then of course Marvel had to bring him back.

No ones perfect ....

samishe

Being intelligent and being defeated in the fight has nothing incommon...

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by samishe
Being intelligent and being defeated in the fight has nothing incommon...

He was defeated.... then he got himself kill for doing something stupid.

DarkCrawler

Hey, Joker's tried to take on Batman with h2h too...not very smart either. They both are INSANE (Joker way more though). That gets on the way of their smartness.

Big Sexy
Lets be real, the only reason the Joker is alive right now is because Batman is to much of a ***** to do what he has has the capability of doing on numerous occassions. Hell, if the situation was reversed and Joker got plugged into the wall, Batman would probably rush him to the hospital himself.

grey fox
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Hey, Joker's tried to take on Batman with h2h too...not very smart either. They both are INSANE (Joker way more though). That gets on the way of their smartness.

Insanity always overrides Intelligence , because intelligence involves coherence , whereas insanity is mental instability and usually involves delving into the deeper parts of the psyche which mankind haven't used for a loooooooooooooooong time.

Scarecrow756
It would be funny to watch, they both have evil laughs and would laugh a lot.

Black Adam
joker laugh rules all

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qJCirQoWA9I&search=joker%20laugh

DarkCrawler
Damn that series rocked...

brainchild81
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
u wanna bet he laughs when supes is about to kick his ass He knows Supes won't go for the kill. Goblin would kill Joker in less time than it took you to type that. laughing

Mider
so how would goblin do against supes?

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Lets be real, the only reason the Joker is alive right now is because Batman is to much of a ***** to do what he has has the capability of doing on numerous occassions. Hell, if the situation was reversed and Joker got plugged into the wall, Batman would probably rush him to the hospital himself.

Yeah, let's try to be real here...

I don't know what you mean with "Batman is to much of a "*****" . But if you're referring to Legends of the Dark Knight issue 200 in which Batman had to rush The Joker to the Hospital then read it again. He had to saved Joker in order to get the information on the location of the other bombs in Gotham. He had NO CHOICE in trying to save the joker!

Now, if you're suggestion why Batman doesn't kill The Joker....then you're beyond clueless. That's not how it works. Why doesn't Spiderman kill Green Goblin? Why not Captain America Kills Red Skull? Why don't the X-men kill Magneto? It's a balance that must exist among the characters. Please....

brainchild81
so how would goblin do against supes? Badly. Is there a point?

Mider
joker is smarter then osbourn he's probably even smarter then kingpin, would osbourn know how to use the philosophers stone even though lex couldnt, could osbourn outsmart lex i dont think so

Templares
Any villain, even your random thug, would be a dangerous opponent to Supes if he gets as much push and pampering as the Joker . . . . suspension of disbelief be damned.

brainchild81
Ditto. Originally posted by Mider
joker is smarter then osbourn he's probably even smarter then kingpin, would osbourn know how to use the philosophers stone even though lex couldnt, could osbourn outsmart lex i dont think so Those feats are gonna stop Joker from being blown to tiny bits how?

Big Sexy

I don't know what you mean with "Batman is to much of a "*****" . But if you're referring to Legends of the Dark Knight issue 200 in which Batman had to rush The Joker to the Hospital then read it again. He had to saved Joker in order to get the information on the location of the other bombs in Gotham. He had NO CHOICE in trying to save the joker!

Now, if you're suggestion why Batman doesn't kill The Joker....then you're beyond clueless. That's not how it works. Why doesn't Spiderman kill Green Goblin? Why not Captain America Kills Red Skull? Why don't the X-men kill Magneto? It's a balance that must exist among the characters. Please....

Dude, come on, of course I understand the whole duality of situation. It just that when you read the whole reasons behind Jason Todds return, (of course it's a comic) but damn Batman does look like a *****.

Big Sexy

Another things is (maybe Im biased) but the relationship with Batman and Robin seem so much more personal than the others listed besides (goblin and spiderman). My only point was to show that Joker is not as infallible with his lunancy as many think and that at any time the dark knight could take him out. I just got sidetracked and ranted a little after re- reading the issue where Todd forces Batman to make a choice between himself and the Joker. For a master tactician, Batman should have saw that coming. No harm, no foul I guess since he's alive one year later in the whole Nightwing storyarc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.