Hercules and Spiderman vs. The Fantastic Four

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
wow... what a match

The Thing, Human Torch, Susan Richards and Reed Richards

against the combination of

Spiderman and Hercules

how the match would go... ?

i would see Spiderman take on the Thing.... why ?
because Spiderman nothing can do against Torch , sue and reed ....

so he has to occupy Ben for a while...avoid Bens fists... and fix himself good fists..... i have seen that Spiderman can very well be a match for Ben ... at least for a while..... Peter is very powerful

Hercules would took the flame of Johnny Storm out (for example.. like Hulk did... with a giant clap of his hands)

than .. if Sue use her field of force..... hmm.. i dont know if Hercules is strong enough to brake his force field......

if Gladiator and Hulk did.... perhaps Herc too ?

Herc then.... would not need very much time to fix Mr. Fantastic......

if Thing has not beaten Spiderman up to then..... Herc would help Spiderman and end it very quickly.. i thing

BUT

if Thing would beat Spiderman quickly...... it goes the other way around....

and Ben would came to help his buddies.....

Thunderstrike
Herc and Spidey go down quick.

Betageuze
why ???

Betageuze
i am not encluding Susans son to the match....

Thunderstrike
2 things: Supernova heat, and Sue's bubbles.

Betageuze
Torchs super-nova blasts did nothing to the Hulk.... do you think the blasts do very much to Hercules ?

i would give Herc and Spiderman a good chance

Spidey has shown his confidence against matches against Juggernaut, Hulk, Thing and Firelord...

and Herc is a powerhouse... only surpassed in power and rage by a very angry Mindless or Savage Hulk

snoopdogg
Yea I think Thing will take down Spidey. Or atleast fight him while Reed stretches around Herc. like he did to Thing in the movie. Then Susan does the whole air bubble deal in the brain thing killing Herc.

Then Human Torch fries Spidey.

AJ4LIFE
i think spidey can take out thing he has proven to be able to take on hulk and has actually won so he can win after a hard fight

Tshern
Hulk simply spinned his way out of Reed's wrap...

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Tshern
Hulk simply spinned his way out of Reed's wrap... Hulk? Hercules is in this debate. What the f**k?

DarkCrawler
Thing can take out Spidey with an thunderclap, can't he?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.