favorite artists + explain why

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet_Spidey
My favorite spidey artist is Todd Mcfarlane although he didn't draw that much comics (around 20 or something entirely his own, i think)

PROS : Good stories, he can really say what Peter thinks.
CONS : Well, his anatomy isn't what you call great, his stories
are being told a bit too slowly

SPAWN rules.

Scarlet_Spidey
Oh yes and Mcfarlane invented Venom, wich is still one of the coolest villains ever.

carnageandvenom
then hes got my vote

Dazzler619
Mark Bagley b/c he draws the characters real good

chucktaylor
Mark Bagley

Sparkz
John Romita Jr he was born to draw spider-man, not only thast but i've never seen him draw any character badly so he's fantastic when you get guest stars aswell, close second is Mark Bagley.

willRules
Originally posted by Sparkz
John Romita Jr he was born to draw spider-man, not only thast but i've never seen him draw any character badly so he's fantastic when you get guest stars aswell, close second is Mark Bagley.

yes

FG725
Mcfarlane and Bagely are my two favorites I love Bagely's drawing he's excellent and Todd well he made my favorite villain and he looked dope!

steverules
Jim Lee, he did batman hush really well. And John Romita Jr does spidey really well and a number of other characters, I always love his work.

Spideys Sister
Todd and Mark are tied with me. Both types of work are origanal and have their own flare that we all know and love.

H. S. 6
Mike Deodata.

I love it.

Doc Ock
Bagley,Romita and Ditko.

Spideys Sister
And Clayton Crain. That guy kicks ass.

Evil SeeD
I say Tom Bentley.... hmmm wait thats me smile HAHA

Spideys Sister
Care to wager? smile

Psyquis52
For Spiderman - Erik Larsen - I feel as though he captured the musculature of Spiderman very well and gave a very distinctive
For X men - Jim Lee
For Batman - Jim Lee
For Superman - Michael Turner
For Punisher - John Romita Jr.
For Hulk - John Romita Jr.
For Avengers - John Romita Jr.
Overall favorite - John Romita Jr.

Jimmy Buggs
so anyone can you post scans and name the artist. I mean why not post examples and turn this into a poll. Might breath some life into the forum.

Sparkz
Originally posted by Jimmy Buggs
so anyone can you post scans and name the artist. I mean why not post examples and turn this into a poll. Might breath some life into the forum.
I would if someone could tell me how you post scans lol.

Psyquis52
that's not funny.

Sparkz
Originally posted by Psyquis52
that's not funny.

what im seriose everytime i try it doesnt let me.

Jimmy Buggs
what a bunch of lazy spidey fans. wolvie fans arent this lazy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.