Lance vs. Digi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lana
Lance vs. Digi

Judge: The Insane One

Render: This took me two hours to make.

Criteria: Max 400x150, 75kb.

Deadline: 1:30pm CST Wednesday April 19th, or 72 hours from thread start.

DigiMark007
Woah, 2 hours well spent...and I love the colors on it.

I'll be doing most of it tomorrow...have to pretend to enjoy my family right now (Easter and all). embarrasment wink

LanceWindu
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Woah, 2 hours well spent...and I love the colors on it.

I'll be doing most of it tomorrow...have to pretend to enjoy my family right now (Easter and all). embarrasment wink

Ditto.

DigiMark007
Gimp keeps crashing on me for some reason. It's getting really frustrating, and progress is obviously wicked slow. I may just have to forfeit if it doesn't correct itself.

...in the meantime, I'm excited about my design if I can ever get it off the ground. erm

DigiMark007
I spoke a bit too early. I have the majority of it finished, it's just taking longer than normal. I'll post it sometime before the end of tonight (which will probably seal my fate even more, showing Lance what he's up against). erm cool

ShinobiRikari
Awesome render, Lana! You put those two hours into something very... what's the word... Productive? Worth while?

DigiMark007
...voila!

http://img431.imageshack.us/img431/6559/anime70mq.jpg

I think it's right at the dimension requirements, and somewhere around 45KB.

Good luck Lance, and thanks again to Lana for judging. smile

H. S. 6
...voila!

Somewhere around 45? My computer says it's 21.08 kb. blink

Anyway, nice sig. stick out tongue

LanceWindu
...voila!

Awesome job. I have yet to start, I was babysitting all day. sick

BTW, check out the GIMP website, they just released the latest version that fixes some bugs.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Awesome job. I have yet to start, I was babysitting all day. sick

BTW, check out the GIMP website, they just released the latest version that fixes some bugs.

Ken, babysittiing? blink

Oh... damn...

stick out tongue

DigiMark007
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Somewhere around 45? My computer says it's 21.08 kb. blink

Anyway, nice sig. stick out tongue

Yeah, it had to do with how I was saving it. It's the same image though....I think it's at 45 now though.

And thanks for the gimp info Ken...I'll have to download that soon, since it's been giving me more problems than it's worth lately.

smile

DigiMark007
ninja

LanceWindu
ninja

*procrastinating*

It'll be done tonight though.

Lana
Cool happy

(59,000th post in the sig forum!)

DigiMark007
Originally posted by LanceWindu
*procrastinating*

It'll be done tonight though.

Meh, I'm not in a hurry...that was just a bump since it was already halfway down page 1.

So please, take your time pwning me. stick out tongue

LanceWindu
Meh, I'm not in a hurry...that was just a bump since it was already halfway down page 1.

So please, take your time pwning me. stick out tongue

*still has yet to start* stick out tongue

Lana
Well you've got about 13 hours left stick out tongue

LanceWindu
http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/4346/nightangel2od.jpg

Lana
I'm tired so I'll judge in the morning stick out tongue

DigiMark007
Awesome sig. And nice duel too, regardless of how it turns out.

Lana
Okiedokie here goes. Digi, yours was really good, I liked the background a lot; just the one thing I felt was off were the white rectangles. They seemed out of place -- it'd have been better if those were transparent.

I liked the background on Ken's, it flowed very well with the sig, and there wasn't so much empty space.

Ken wins stick out tongue

DigiMark007
Hehe...didn't know you could tell the difference between transparency and just white coloring. I originally intended it as transparency, but screwed it up and just colored it in. It was supposed to look like the sig was casting a shadow...guess it didn't work so well. erm

Thanks though, and nice duel Lance. Now I really have to start dueling at my own level...I can't remember too many recent duels that weren't against someone who could carry the title "sig god" (or godess I suppose, to be gender neutral...though I actually haven't dueled Lana yet).

LanceWindu
Hehe...didn't know you could tell the difference between transparency and just white coloring. I originally intended it as transparency, but screwed it up and just colored it in. It was supposed to look like the sig was casting a shadow...guess it didn't work so well. erm

Thanks though, and nice duel Lance. Now I really have to start dueling at my own level...I can't remember too many recent duels that weren't against someone who could carry the title "sig god" (or godess I suppose, to be gender neutral...though I actually haven't dueled Lana yet).

Psst...we're old school and use the KMC Star Wars Black template, so the white stands out. stick out tongue

Nice duel.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.