ROTS Sidious and Vader versus Kit Fisto and Mace Windu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Janus Marius
Setting: Dantooine Jedi academy council chamber.

Revolver Ocelot
OT Vader, ROTS Vader...?

Either way I say the Sith win.

darthsith19
The Sith, easily. Vader beats Kit pretty easily and then he and Sidious together pwn Mace.

Revolver Ocelot
Sidious can take out Kit instantly and the duo pwns Mace.

Tarvos
Looks pretty much like it. Mace is maybe on par with Sidious, so Mace won't finish his fight before Fisto is defeated by Vader.

tdtd
On par with Sidious? Unlikely. He's better with a saber and worse with the force.

Revolver Ocelot
Sidious took 'em both on at the same time, and Fisto was dead in 10 seconds. Exact same thing could happen this time, but Vader steps in and pwns Mace alongside Palpatine.

Faunus
You people seriously need to read the Cestus Deception. I'd argue that Kit could occupy Anakin long enough for Mace to tool Palpatine again, and then ''teh chozen 1'' gets pwned hardcore.

Revolver Ocelot
Sidious did manage to keep up with both of 'em and kill one of 'em in the span of 5 seconds. He can just do the same thing he did in ROTS.

tdtd
Assuming he fights Kit yes, but what if he's fighting Windu while Kit holds off Anakin?

Faunus
I have to say, Palpatine's duel was ridiculously botched and condensed. You take a Jedi who could stand toe-to-toe with the likes of Obi-Wan and Anakin, and then have him get owned like a fish out of water by some old goon, and I officially declare you queer. ''You'' being Nick Gillard, who needs to be put down.

Revolver Ocelot
He was fighting both Mace and Kit during those 5 seconds. Vader doesn't even have to do anything until Kit dies.

EDIT: Hm, Kit did have space after Kolar and Tiin were dispatched. He had more than a few meters to his left yet he just died

Anyways, wasn't Palpatine faking with the lightning? Mace could beat him in a pure saber fight, but his force powers are insane.

Faunus
Read the above, and read CD. I suppose Fisto can't even leap away anymore. . .

tdtd
He wasn't really fighting Mace, watch the scene again. He maybe got 1-2 shots in, but he was tryng to dispose of the other 3.

Revolver Ocelot
Yeah, but Mace couldn't beat him until 3 minutes later.

tdtd
Right but you have to take into account that it was a 3 on 1 and Sidious made it difficult because they were all so close to each other. Not to mention I believe Vaapad requires space.

Janus Marius
This is OT Vader, btw.

Revolver Ocelot
Meh, Vader just needs to hang in there. I hold that he could defeat Fisto...

It might be hard in a sabre fight, but can Fisto resist Vader's force choke? He putting out 80% of OT Palpatine right there.

Faunus
Which is a useless figure.

Revolver Ocelot
Not entirely useless. It's hard what to make of it, but I think it was issued so that fans know Vader was getting kinda close to Sidious by ROTJ.
But Palpatine was more powerful. One of the earlier theories was that Vader was always more powerful than Palpatine, but Palpatine had a "mental" domination upon him. This was of course, disproved by GL's comments.

Faunus
Which vary tremendously, from placing Anakin's power at 160% of Sidious's, to ten times that of the said Sith Lord.

Janus Marius
Vader's Force Choke is now 80% of Sidious? So that's be nothing, right? Cuz Sidious never force choked anyone.

Revolver Ocelot
Eh? When were those issued?

Vader's Force Choke is now 80% of Sidious? So that's be nothing, right? Cuz Sidious never force choked anyone.

Didn't he force choke a few Jedi in DE? Not sure...

Faunus
He duz in BF2, n00b!

Janus Marius
I was being ridiculous. And really, now... does OT Vader force choke a jedi on par with AOTC Obi-Wan?

Faunus
Probably surpassing AotC Obi-Wan.

Janus Marius
Yeah, Fisto was better than him by the end of LoE.

Faunus
You mean CD?

Revolver Ocelot
Not that I know of, but there weren't any to choke.

Future Darth Vader novels should shed more light on his powers compared to real Jedi. The one we have has him getting used to his suit (and even then he's holding his own against Knights) and Purge has him keep up with a bunch of Masters... But that's really all we have.

MEDVOCK
Although many of you have already mentioned it, you must remember how confined Kit was when he and Mace were dueling Sidious. If you watch the scene carefully, Kit somehow manages to slide himself between Mace and Sidious in order to deliver what he thought would be the finishing blow. Now, due to the lack of more space, Kit had less time to react to Sidious's moves let alone plan his own attacks. If he had more space in order to display the fact that he is unlimited by vertebrae restrictions, I assume he would've lasted much longer.
I believe Mace alone could fend off Sidious long enough for Kit to finish Vader. I believe Mace and Kit alone would be more than a match for Sidious, in a less confined area that is. Considering, also, the fact that Kit would have been more prepared to fight Sids after dueling Vader and thus would know what to expect (whereas in ROTS he obviously didn't).

Janus Marius
GL already said that OT Vader was pretty washed up compared to PT Jedi.

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by Revolver Ocelot
Not that I know of, but there weren't any to choke.

Future Darth Vader novels should shed more light on his powers compared to real Jedi. The one we have has him getting used to his suit (and even then he's holding his own against Knights) and Purge has him keep up with a bunch of Masters... But that's really all we have.

I will never understand peoples facination with Vader.

Revolver Ocelot

Was that directed to me...?

GL already said that OT Vader was pretty washed up compared to PT Jedi.

That's another thing. I'm not sure Vader was intended to be a combat God. I mean sure he's cool, but if he continues the way the writers want him to go, it won't be long before Vader >>>> Yoda. And I don't agree with that.

Writers want to hype him up because he's Vader. I think it's a bit ridiculous.

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by Revolver Ocelot

Was that directed to me...?

No just the forum in general.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Faunus
You people seriously need to read the Cestus Deception. I'd argue that Kit could occupy Anakin long enough for Mace to tool Palpatine again, and then ''teh chozen 1'' gets pwned hardcore.
Sidious took out Kit while fending off Mace. So all Vader has to do is wait till Kit dies and the Mace gets pwnd.

Oh... whatever, Sidious still beats Kit and Sidious and Vader together still pwn Mace.

((The_Anomaly))
Hummm.... Kit would get owned by Palpatine very VERY fast and if Vader can fend off Mace for more then 5-10 seconds then he and Palps would beat Windu eventually.

Although as it has been said, Palpatine fought Mace and Kit at the same time and pwned Kit...

Either way, Palpatine and Vader win..

Janus Marius
The Forum Sez:

Vader is the bondage God. All that black leather, the samurai/penis cap and the air pilot mask.... uber secksy.

Faunus
Omfg teh bondej!

((The_Anomaly))
zOMG!

jollyjim311
Sith, easy.

By the way, Saying that Windu beat Sidious is like saying that Anakin beat Dooku. It's not that simple. In both fights it is skeptical as to weather they were faking (correct?), the Sith had other Jedi to deal with also (correct?), they didn't use their force powers, which probably would have won them the fight fast (correct?), and they were both over confident (correct?). Sidious would beat Windu in a fight, he is simply far too superior in knowledge and application of force attacks to be beaten by Mace.
Not that he would need to, but Vader could beat Kit. He would probably just hold him off and wait for Sidious to zap him in the back though.

Revolver Ocelot
Notice how terribly Palpatine fights with Mace and compare it to how he fights with Yoda on the rising platform. Palpatine seems much better with a sabre in the latter instance.

Not like it matters. Mace still managed to "overpower" Palpatine in one way or another... It would have made ALOT more sense if Palpatine faked his defeat however until Lucas goes crystal clear on the subject... Mace won.

tdtd
yup

MEDVOCK
By the way, Saying that Windu beat Sidious is like saying that Anakin beat Dooku. It's not that simple. In both fights it is skeptical as to weather they were faking (correct?), the Sith had other Jedi to deal with also (correct?), they didn't use their force powers, which probably would have won them the fight fast (correct?), and they were both over confident (correct?).

Dooku faking? Why would this be?

The only reason I can think as to why Dooku may have been holding back on Anakin was because, in my oppinion, he himself wanted Anakin as his apprentice so that together, they could destroy sidious...

And at the time, it was only Dooku vs Anakin... Obi-Wan was far from in his way.

I agree with you about them being over confident though.

Not that he would need to, but Vader could beat Kit. He would probably just hold him off and wait for Sidious to zap him in the back though.

... Kit losing to OT Vader? I disagree. Vader's technological restraints compared to Kit's unlimited vertebrae would prove very costly in a duel. The fact of the matter is that Kit is much more flexible and faster than Vader, and thus would be able to take him down no problemo.

Traya
Meh, I don't see Fisto losing to Vader. And Mace can dispose of Sidious, like he did before.

Antediluvian
You've got a horrid fanboyism view, dude.

Kit would fall to OT Vader.

MEDVOCK
Originally posted by Antediluvian
You've got a horrid fanboyism view, dude.

Kit would fall to OT Vader.

At least I back my "fanboyism" views up with valid information.

Revolver Ocelot
OT Vader has pwned Knights and Masters before. None on Kit's level (besides Tsuy Choi, who he at least kept up with but was ultimately beaten) but he can keep up with people 'faster' than him. Given his large strength advantage, I say he could beat Kit after a long fight.

He's also alot smarter than Anakin. As a suit, he seems to know his limits more.

But really it could go either way. It depends whether Palpatine attempts to take Mace in a sabre brawl.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.