ur gonna kill me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sabrea
i kno, i kno...u may think that i have absolutly no reason to hate hayden, but i used to love him...then i heard of LAH aka life as a house...that is how i found out about his little "shower scene" which made me VERY upset, so now i hate him...but i think that i have every right to hate him does ne1 dissagree??? i kno...lots of people probably do disagree, but...that very much disturbed me (i felt very much like crying and killing him at the same time...now i have decided never to look at his pic. again if i dont have to and i hate him) that means that my wedding is soo off, i am not marring some1 like that...and i am not naming my child after him either...how could i have ever trusted him??? lol, sorry, most people dont kno, i was gonna marry him, but i called the wedding off

finti
seek some professional help

Corran
or just stay in the forum, you'll feel normal in here.

yerssot
you can't get angry of something they do in a movie, they're actors, they get payed to play in a movie, they can't say "Heck, I'm not doing that scene, but give me the money, please"

Gundark
Calm down girl. There are other boy-fish in the sea you know....

LaurenE147
What shower scene?

And seek professional help

Corran
Lauren, sometimes it's best just to leave people in their own little worlds, if they find out there is another reality out there it may cause them to go completely off the rails.

LaurenE147
Okay, but what shower scene?

Gundark
Corran has a point. Just think of what would happen to yerssot.

mechmoggy
Oh yes.

Cuckoo.

LaurenE147
What shower scene!?

Sabrea
yes...there was a "shower scene" with him and some girl, yes i almost had total breakdown but i stopped myself...i realized that he aint worth it, luckily i have only been told about it because if i had seen it i would have probably almost killed some1, and he could have just not done the movie because of the scene, i certainly wouldnt, and it isnt like his whole career depended onit because he had already had the role for SW when he had done the movie, and people wouldnt hate him for turning down the movie company because he already had the starring role in SW and thats hard to get, but yes, now i do hate him, no i dont need proffesional help, and yes my wedding is off...AUCTION: WHO WOULD LIKE TO BUY THE CHEATING, LIEING JERK??? lo NE1??? but that doesnt mean im gonna hate SW for it, i still love my SW, but im just gonna hate hayden until the end of time because he is evil evil face

mechmoggy
Mmmmm, does Hayden know you've cancelled the wedding?

Better still, does Hayden even know who you are? stick out tongue

LaurenE147
Ummmmm. Okay. I hope you find someone worthier of you. And how exactly did you meet Hayden?

(Humor her)

Sabrea
it was a joke, my cuzin and i were planning a roleplay wedding, and i am glad that i dont kno him, but yes he knows the wedding was cancelled lol wink

LaurenE147
Ohhhhhhhh.

Tex
Oh that's hillarious!

Doesn't he also put a bag over his head and masturbate in that film?
You must of liked that scene cause I dont hear any complaints! stick out tongue

Sabrea
very funny tex...i didnt see the movie, a friend told me about it, so i wouldnt have known, i almost freaked out just from hearing about it, so lets see, one more reason to hate him one more reason not to see the

Sabrea
well...technically not a friend, a friend of my cousin, but she still told me about it, and one of my friends has recently told me about the "car scene" so that doesnt exactly help me
Ne1 else know nething bad that happens in the movie with him aside from the "shower scene", the "car scene" and the "paper bag scene"???

finti
this is getting worse

Tex
I'm pretty sure it was a plastic bag

Gundark
Errr......have you considered another hobby ?

Tex
Yeah, you should try stalking err liking other people, like Pat Boone!

LariCrai_Kenobi
Sab, Sab, Sab... *sighs* What am I going to do with you? *takes her cousin on a walk by the shoulder* LISTEN to them, please! How many times have I told you you are too emotional?! Oy!

Oooo. Perfessional help? *evil cackle* DADDY!!! (( inside joke that Hannibal Lecter is her father....dont take it seriously.))

yerssot
cousin...Lector...emotional...

uhuh...*falls asleep*

Tex
Has anyone seen the trailer for the new Lecter movie? Looks scarry!!

Captain REX
Right now I'm more confused than Keo!

yerssot
uhoh! now you're asking for the title confusion? that's illegal!

Captain REX
That's not what I said. I said I was more confused than Keo. I AM VERY CONFUSED is what I mean.

yerssot
save yourself out of this one!

Captain REX
*sigh* Your wackoness gets me every time...

Hey, your title is green again.

yerssot
it was always green

Captain REX
okay, it wasn't a little while ago.

I'm not using my computer. I'm at my grandparents...again.

yerssot
delete your temp internet files on your homecomp

Captain REX
don't feel like it and I can't right now, can i?

yerssot
lazy roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sabrea
does it really matter wether it was a plastic or paper bag?!?! it is still very disturbing...

yerssot
what's the rating of the movie?

Tex
Of course it matters!
He was using a plastic bag cause he gets turned by suffocating himself; you don't get that effect with a paper bag! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Captain REX
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT?!?!

Dim
I don't know but I like that new sig Tex.. big grin

Sabrea
i dont kno yerssot, but if u find out wat its rated tell me...and if he would have suffacated himself with a plastic bag then he must have used a paper bag (darn! i was hoping he would suffacate himself!)

Captain REX
TELL WHAT THE HELL YOU PEOPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT!?!?

Sabrea
we r talking about LAH aka life as a house, and haydens "dirty performances* (that quote was sponsered by my cousin) and 1 part with a paper or (preferably) plastic bag...im not gonna say it, but if u wanna kno go back and read the part where some1 (i dont remember who) said something about a paper bag thing

*still wishes the bag was plastic*

Bespin Bart
U were gonna marry Hayden Christhansen? Yeah, right...

Life as a House is a movie right? Or a TV show? Or some cruddy thing like that?

Sabrea
LAH was a movie (a very disturbing 1 at that, and i havent even seen it)
and no i wasnt planning on marrying him, it was a joke (along with our house plans and kids names) and now i would definately NEVER marry him, but...can we drop the marraige thing???

yerssot
Sab, how old are you?

Gundark
Her birthday is entered as N/A. So we'll have to guess.

Hmmm...I'll say 13.

yerssot
ok, no guessing please, might get painfull

Gundark

yerssot
and that's a fact?

Sabrea
((this is LariCrai_Kenobi. I can't get off Sab's name since she logged in -.- .))

Sab's 13.... 14 on Febuary 7th I believe...... *hopes she got the right birthday date* I'm her...er...what....3rd cousin...(My mom's her dad's cousin, but we're one of those big tight families.....so we're close to like anyone who had a single drop of "our" blood in them. LoL)

yerssot
lol, reminds me of AOTC smile

hmm, gundark is an excellent guesser... how old would you think the pope is, gundark?

Gundark
Pope John Paul ii is 82.

yerssot
I was talking about the one before him

Gundark
Well how the hell was I supposed to know that ?

finti
he is dead so he aint old anymore

Gundark
Good point.

finti
of course, I made it

yerssot
some logic wackothinking would have told you that, gundy

Corran
Gundy, if you are so good at guessing, how old am I? Physical AND mental ages please.

finti
you are 23 years old, mentaly you are retarded and like a 6 years old big grin evil face

Captain REX
laughing out loud

LariCrai, when you post, go up to where it says "Logged in user:" and after the username it will say "" in smaller letters. Then you have to enter your username and password (if you forgot the password you can figure it out, it's in the same area)

yerssot
well, I think she knows how to do that yes

Captain REX
Well, if LariCrai Kenobi was posting under Sabrea's username, I don't think he does. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Gundark
I'll guess Corran is 23.

yerssot
because she just doesn't want to change it?

Tex

mechmoggy
I could tell before you mentioned it.......it made my skin crawl when I looked at it and it made my eyes hurt too. sad

yerssot
she just said that to change subject, don't pay it attention big grin

Captain REX
It does look...well...creepy... eek!

finti

Gundark
*jumps up and down*

23 ! 23 !

queeq
24?

Sabrea
Lari found out how...her cookies weren't cleared >.< ...How embarassing for her.... heh....

erm...I'm lost???

Captain REX
You know, you don't have to clear your cookies to log on as a different person. Bespin Bart and I just use the "post logout", that way we can just change usernames.

I think they're guessing at somebody's age, Sabrea. I don't know. confused

Sabrea
ok...i saw the movie, amd whoever said it was a paper bag was right, and so was the person that said it was the plastic bag...he use4d a plastic bag with a crumpled paper bag inside of it... (i proved u all wrong!!!)

Captain REX
That's nice...why would you use two bags? What an idiot! laughing out loud

DJ Velocity
I was gonna say summit there but **** it!!!

*shrugs shoulders and walks out*

LaurenE147
I'm very confused. What is the point of masturbating with a bag on yuor head?

yerssot
so people won't recognise you? confused

Ushgarak
It has been known for people find a sexual thrill in suffocation, or other near-death/dangerous situations.

Sabrea
it wasnt on his head, he was breathing into it (inhalants)...and dont call hayden an idiot!!!...and i dont hate him ne more, so my wedding is back on wink WHO WANTS TO COME??? lol

queeq
I am? Can I be the groom?

Gundark
Ush is right. Some 15 year old boy just died here about 2 months ago from hanging himself in the garage to get "high".

queeq
PArdon???????????? Nutter.

yerssot
He was breathing in the bag? hyperventilating?

Sabrea
no, not hyperventalating lol, he was using inhalants namely, spraypaint...
and queeq, i already have a groom, his name would be hayden...and gundark, thats kinda wat he was doin, he was attempting to hang himself in his closet, until the pole fell down so it didnt work

LaurenE147
Can I be a bridesmaid? Can I pick our dresses?

Sabrea
yea, sure, but umm...i already promised Lari that she could be the Maid of honor...so wat colour should the dresses be...NE! ELSE WANNA BE IN THE WEDDING...WE ALSO COLLECT VOLUNTEERS FOR LARI'S WEDDING WITH "DADDY" (she will be my step-mother)...NE1 ELSE WANNA BE IN EITHER WEDDING???

*"daddy" is Ewan McGregor just to let u all kno...and yes we kno that he WAS married, he recently got divorced, but he doesnt want the press to find out wink *

Captain REX
I hope you're kiddin about the weddings. roll eyes (sarcastic)

DJ Velocity
So Hayden was sat having a **** whilst sniffing spraypaint?

Shit thats bad!!!

What a sick little **** *****, **** he is then, I always thought he was dodgy though!!!

Corran
No somewhat older physically, however mentally somewhat younger, I suppose 23 could be the mean age.

yerssot
3?

Gundark
Hey, there's Corran ! Thought you moved off-world, man !

Okay, how about 27 ?

LariCrai_Kenobi
*sarcastically* No, we're serious. think about it. We're not THAT far gone into the world of fantasy. O! Also recruting for my friends wedding to a guy named Jack????

LaurenE147
I'll do it! Pick me! Pick me!

yerssot
you're sure lauren?

Corran
I'm back now. 27 is closer though, but still no cigar - I remember going to the Cinema to watch the OT when they were originally released.

yerssot
*calculates*
that makes you 110?

Sabrea
lauren has been accepted into all the weddings!!! NE1 ELSE WANNA BE IN THEM...and no, i am not kidding about the weddings

L.E.
could i be the wewdding body guard?

yerssot
bodyguard?

well,... ok... I'll be the sniper so you have something to do during that wedding

L.E.
SWEET! but dont shoot me cause i have to beat you up first.

Ushgarak
Can I watch?

yerssot
sure, I'm only going to sneak around with a sniper and look mean...
so you beat me up and after that I can go to the hospital?

Ushgarak
Sneak around with a sniper? Wouldn't he object?

yerssot
hey! Luigi and I are getting alone just fine, he won't object with my sneaking around with him

Gundark
On that note - since we've decided not to kill Sabrea...

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.