I've noticed something

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain Falcon
In the UK the legal age for sex is 16. In the US it's 18. This could be that the way the ages of kids act is like this:

UK-US

11-13
12-14
13-15
14-16
15-17
16-18
17-19
18-20
19-21
20-22

hmm

Lana
In the US it varies by state. Most states it's between 16-18 but I believe there are some where it's as low as 14.

http://www.avert.org/aofconsent.htm

crazy
14 in what state???

Lana
There's a list I just posted a link to with all the info....look it up there.

loner hill
This is just fantastic! raver

Deano
he has as much power over the country as i do

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by crazy
14 in what state???

AL, AR, MS, KY

debbiejo
Ohhhhhhhh those Southern States.......Why aren't I surprised... whistle

Gregory
According to the link, it's Iowa, Missouri, and South Carolina that have forteen as the age, and in two of them, you have to be near in age to the forteen-year-old yourself to be allowed to screw him.

The age of consent in Spain is 13? That's creepy. I mean, the age of consent is that low in some other places, but somehow ... Spain? I never would have expected that.

Nazgulinthedark
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
AL, AR, MS, KY

no....i can tell for a fact its not 14 in alabama

Nazgulinthedark
Originally posted by debbiejo
Ohhhhhhhh those Southern States.......Why aren't I surprised... whistle

oh please, roll eyes (sarcastic) ...i wish that damn roll eyes thing wasnt smiling

MC Mike
Yes, in Alabama it's not 14 for Male-Female intercourse... unless you are cousins. Then it's 14.

Hehe, kidding.

Meta
i'm from ontario and here age of consent is 14

The Black Ghost
Thats one of those "suicide is illegal" laws. Unfortunately, few follow it. smile

debbiejo
Originally posted by Nazgulinthedark
oh please, roll eyes (sarcastic) ...i wish that damn roll eyes thing wasnt smiling I knew I was gonna called on that........ big grin

Koala MeatPie
In Canada, you can ahve sex starting at 12 years old. Butonly with 13-14 years old.

14, anybody between 12-16
15, anybody between 13-17
16, anybody between 14-25
17, anybody between 15-25
18, anybody between 16-your grandmother.

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by MC Mike
Yes, in Alabama it's not 14 for Male-Female intercourse... unless you are cousins. Then it's 14.

Hehe, kidding.

ROTFLMAO! laughing

Koala MeatPie
Thats it!

I'm moving to Norway.

Ushgarak
The confusiuon over Alabama being 14 or 16 is because Alabama allowed marriages at 14, which did not change when the AOC was changed to 16, which is obviously ambiguous.

That marriage law was still there a few years ago, I don't klnow if it still is.

I don't thinmk any US state practically has a 14 AOC any more; it is Canada that famously has that distinction in that part of the world.

The UK having an AOC of 16 is considered postively conservative by many other countries in Europe, as looking at the various European AOCs shows.

botankus
Originally posted by Captain Falcon
In the UK the legal age for sex is 16. In the US it's 18. This could be that the way the ages of kids act is like this:

UK-US

11-13
12-14
13-15
14-16
15-17
16-18
17-19
18-20
19-21
20-22

hmm
More like Actual Age (AA) & How they act (HTA)

AA - HTA

11 - 11
12 - 10
13 - 9
14 - 8
15 - 7
16 - 6
17 - 5

debbiejo
I can't speak for other countries or for all ages, but from what I've noticed teens act much younger then they did in the 1930' and 40's, from the stories I've heard of what they used to accomplish and the goals and such.

Captain Falcon
Originally posted by debbiejo
I can't speak for other countries or for all ages, but from what I've noticed teens act much younger then they did in the 1930' and 40's, from the stories I've heard of what they used to accomplish and the goals and such. ermm, teens are just getting more spoilt or somethin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.