Sephiroth versus Yoda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hord06
This is Sephiroth from Final Fantasy VII. The fight is purely a melee battle. Let's just say that Sephiroth's Masamune can withstand the cutting power of a lightsaber. Base the outcome on how they fought in their respective movies. If you haven't seen Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children, you can download it at 'demonoid.com' or 'mininova.org', but you will need a program like bittorrent (I use Bitcomet and it seems by far the most efficient). It is a Japanese film with English subtitles, is probably by far the best animation I have seen, and the fight scenes are incredible, way better then those in the Star Wars films and comparable to the Matrix fightscenes.

Revolver Ocelot
Yoda kicks his ass.

hord06
Have you seen Advent Children?

Jonathan Mark
Dude...

Not only is this against the rules, but Sephiroth would wipe his ass with Yoda.

*sigh*

Revolver Ocelot
With Seph's long sword it would be extremely difficult to hit Yoder at close range. Yoda fights like a little monkey muppet on crack. Seph moves pretty fast, but his pussy ass gets a saber shoved up it.

Jonathan Mark
I take it you have yet to see Advent Children.

Anyways someone close this thread.

Revolver Ocelot
Uh, I saw some flashy sword fights, but Seph mainly had good range on his opponents and used it to his advantage. Sometimes he would enter sword locks, but that's about it.

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by Revolver Ocelot
Uh, I saw some flashy sword fights, but Seph mainly had good range on his opponents and used it to his advantage. Sometimes he would enter sword locks, but that's about it.

I could argue this... but this thread is dead anyway.

hord06
Dude why are you so desperate for this thread to die.

Faunus
It's against the rules. . .

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by hord06
Dude why are you so desperate for this thread to die.

1. It's a dumb thread.

2. As Faunus said it's against the rules.

Janus Marius
I will never understand the fascination with Sephiroth.

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by Janus Marius

He has a kick ass sword, looks cool, has insane powers and was made by the Japanese...

Janus Marius
Well, from where I'm standing his sword is a katana *Whup de friggin do*, he looks Alucard's sister, I hated his backstory and the Japanese also made Ultraman, Godzilla, and tentacle rape. So yeah, I am not moved.

zephiel7
Considering in FF7 Sephiroth summoned a meteor that nearly annihiliated the planet he was living on, I would say that he would blast the opposition to oblivion.

Jonathan Mark
Well, from where I'm standing his sword is a katana *Whup de friggin do*, he looks Alucard's sister, I hated his backstory and the Japanese also made Ultraman, Godzilla, and tentacle rape. So yeah, I am not moved.

I think his sword would best be classified as a oversized odachi.

Revolver Ocelot
Best of FF7: *spoilers*

1) Tifa's BOOBIES
2) Aeris dying lol
3) CG Cinematics (really looked cool in '97)
4) Red XIII
5) the Materia system.

Other than that, it really wasn't much better than the other 3D Final Fantasies. It was still a good game, but terribly overrated.

FF3 and Chrono Trigger >>> FF7.

Jonathan Mark

1) Tifa's BOOBIES
2) Aeris dying lol
4) Red XIII
5) the Materia system.

Other than that, it really wasn't much better than the other 3D Final Fantasies. It was still a good game, but terribly overrated.

1. A game character? Who cares about pixles?
2. Whatever.
3. They sucked.
4. What is so cool about him?
5. I hated the Materia system.

Really the only thing I liked about FF7 was Sephiroth.

Revolver Ocelot
Naw, Sephiroth sucked.

Janus Marius

1) Tifa's BOOBIES
2) Aeris dying lol
4) Red XIII
5) the Materia system.

The best thing about FF 7 is that no one's forcing me to play it. That would be torture. But I do agree that FF 3 and Chrono Trigger WTFpwn FF 7 for better game overall, along with FF 2, FF 1, And FF Tactics.

Jonathan Mark
The best thing about FF 7 is that no one's forcing me to play it. That would be torture.

Lol Janus' private hell.

Faunus
I was trying to think up some way to show my contempt for the FF series: Janus pretty much summed it up.

Janus Marius
DEVIL: Janus! Welcome to hell! You thought you could flame my noob cousins and get away with it, huh?

JANUS: Holy shit... this had better be a NyQuil-induced hallucination...

DEVIL: Bwahahahaha! Guess what? There's no hot water here!

JANUS: OMG!

DEVIL: And the coffee is old!

JANUS: This is terrible...

DEVIL: Every day a dog will eat your eyeballs and crap on your face.

JANUS: You've got to be kidding me...

DEVIL: And you get a PlayStation, but it only comes with FF7!

JANUS: Noooooooooo!!!!!

Jonathan Mark
DEVIL: Janus! Welcome to hell! You thought you could flame my noob cousins and get away with it, huh?

JANUS: Holy shit... this had better be a NyQuil-induced hallucination...

DEVIL: Bwahahahaha! Guess what? There's no hot water here!

JANUS: OMG!

DEVIL: And the coffee is old!

JANUS: This is terrible...

DEVIL: Every day a dog will eat your eyeballs and crap on your face.

JANUS: You've got to be kidding me...

DEVIL: And you get a PlayStation, but it only comes with FF7!

JANUS: Noooooooooo!!!!!

LMAO!

Janus Marius
Btw, here's Ultraman...

http://www.llevamecontulider.com/ultraman.jpg

Oh those Japanese... they make the COOLEST characters!

Jonathan Mark
Btw, here's Ultraman...

http://www.llevamecontulider.com/ultraman.jpg

Oh those Japanese... they make the COOLEST characters!

I was more or less trying to be funny with that post.

Faunus
Ew.

Janus Marius
So was I. But seriously, Ultraman is hilarious. He should become the new YTMND.com fad.

Faunus
The Power Rangers would pwn him.

Jonathan Mark
So was I. But seriously, Ultraman is hilarious. He should become the new YTMND.com fad.

I've never actually seen him before. Is he anime character?

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by Faunus
The Power Rangers would pwn him.

GAH! Don't mention the hated words "Power Rangers*.

Janus Marius
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultraman

Jonathan Mark
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultraman

Damn there's a wiki on everything.

Janus Marius
Always check Wiki before you ask. It may have the answers.

Faunus
Dude, Wiki is the ultimate kanon.

Janus Marius
Yeah, W-kanon.

hord06
How does FF8 compare to the rest? I'm thinking of downloading it.

Revolver Ocelot
It's... alright. If you can handle Squall's emo.

Just stop playing halfway through the third disc. It had the worst plot twist in the history of mankind.

Janus Marius
That's pretty bad.

Jonathan Mark
It's... alright. If you can handle Squall's emo.

Just stop playing halfway through the third disc. It had the worst plot twist in the history of mankind.

Squall isn't emo... he's just pessmesstic.

But yea that plot twist was horrid.

Janus Marius
Squall is emo.

Faunus
If I knew who the hell Squall was, I'd probably hate him, too. And no Wiki links! I'll cry if I find out who the hell he is. . .

Jonathan Mark
If I knew who the hell Squall was, I'd probably hate him, too. And no Wiki links! I'll cry if I find out who the hell he is. . .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Squall_Leonheart

Faunus
*doesn't look*

Jonathan Mark
*doesn't look*

*waves hand in Obi-Wan style* You will look.

Illustrious
Pfft, that shiznit doesn't work on me.

Really, I'm just trying to get a post in before this is closed.

zephiel7
Basically your typical Japanese girly man.

tdtd
Here's my two cents....

Janus Marius
Originally posted by zephiel7
Basically your typical Japanese girly man.

He has angst, dude. When was the last time someone had angst and wasn't emo?

Jonathan Mark
He has angst, dude. When was the last time someone had angst and wasn't emo?

Um... Torvus? He's a total pessmisst.

Janus Marius
I'm a pessimist. But I'm not angsty. There's a difference.

Jonathan Mark
I'm a pessimist. But I'm not angsty. There's a difference.

Ah well... Torvus is angsty and he hates emos. Claims they are people who tried to be goth and failed.

Janus Marius
They did.

Antediluvian
There should honestly be no thread about this. Sephiroth would kick the living hell out of Yoda.

Jonathan Mark
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=361813&highlight=Sephiroth

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=348997&highlight=Sephiroth

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=351519&highlight=Sephiroth

Wow it seems we have had multiple Sephiroth threads here.

Borbarad
Originally posted by Jonathan Mark
Ah well... Torvus is angsty and he hates emos. Claims they are people who tried to be goth and failed.

Emos: If I want to cry I'd rather peel an onion.

Goths: Those I know are either emos with "dark romantical" attitude added, punks who have replaced all colors in their clothing by black or people who "tried to be metal-heads" and failed.

Still don't know which group is more pathetic...

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by Borbarad
Emos: If I want to cry I'd rather peel an onion.

Goths: Those I know are either emos with "dark romantical" attitude added, punks who have replaced all colors in their clothing by black or people who "tried to be metal-heads" and failed.

Still don't know which group is more pathetic...

This makes me sad... every personality group test I have taken lables me as a Goth. Of course I really don't consider myself one.

Borbarad
This makes me sad... every personality group test I have taken lables me as a Goth.

Well...that might be a nice result. The last personality test I took labeled me a mixture of radical Zen Buddhist, I Ging philosopher and Cynic.

So if Alexander the Great's spirit visits me and asks me if he can do me a favor I'll possible give an answer like that:

"Destroy all your attachments to things outside yourself, accept changes because shit happens and stand out of my sunlight !"

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by Borbarad
Well...that might be a nice result. The last personality test I took labeled me a mixture of radical Zen Buddhist, I Ging philosopher and Cynic.

So if Alexander the Great's spirit visits me and asks me if he can do me a favor I'll possible give an answer like that:

"Destroy all your attachments to things outside yourself, accept changes because shit happens and stand out of my sunlight !"

A radical Zen Buddhist? You? Now that's hilarous. Anyways I don't put much stock into those online tests anyway.

Borbarad
A radical Zen Buddhist? You? Now that's hilarous. Anyways I don't put much stock into those online tests anyway.

Depends. Radical Zen Buddhism basically works like this: Instead of seeing concepts outside of yourself, you must integrate these objects with your concept of self. This is hilarious in some situations when trying to fit me into the picture - on the other hand I do believe that a human being always stays a human being and should be treated like a human being - which is Zen to a certain extend.

Ah well...I'm mainly Cynic and that's the truth. wink

zephiel7
Are you very intrapersonal?

IKC

Captain REX
How did I miss this?

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.