Team Crazy Amalgam vs Thanos and Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zachrivard
Doomsday and Thanos

Vs

Plasticman(body)+GL Kyle=the plastic cereal ring

Blackbolt+Deathstroke(body)= Black Death

Spiderman(body)+Aquaman= Aqua spider

Professor X+ Flash(body)= Flash Cripple

assume all the amalgams have one body and their minds work together and all the powers combine ie spiderman would have aquamans durability or whos ever is higher powers dont add on like if spiderman can lift 15 ton and aquaman can lift 100 doesnt mean Aqua spider canlift 115 tons, but aqua spider would have the spidersense and aquamans magic hand

so can this team win

Psyquis52
Nope

Validus
Thanos/DD win but Xavier/Flash would be all kinds of deadly.

Psyquis52
I agree that flash and Prof X would be helluva scary.

zachrivard
so thanos and doomsday r too much? what about them vs just thanos or just doomsday

Psyquis52
I'm positive they could beat Thanos. Despite his machismo laughing

And I'll say they could beat Doomsday but as soon as I do people will jump down my throat about how noone can beat Doomsday and Doomsday would knock down Galactus and Doomsday would eat Thor and Doomsday caused WWII and Doomsday raped my mom and so on and so forth.

Validus
Meh. Flash could take DD if only by a speedforce dump. He isn't the problem in this match.

zachrivard
Originally posted by Validus
Meh. Flash could take DD if only by a speedforce dump. He isn't the problem in this match.
so u dont think they could beat thanos?? i do

Thunderstrike
Thanos can stop speedsters in their tracks with ease. You can't blitz the guy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.