Karate Kid vs. Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
Heck, I'll even be nice and give Captain America his shield and KK nothing (not that it'll help Cap much). I think KK would absolutely CRUSH Captain Amercia but other people like King Kam don't think so. Who wins? stick out tongue

braz
is this a joke?

batdude123
Originally posted by braz
is this a joke?

Apparently, King KAM thinks Captain America is the best martial artist in both the DC and Marvel universes. stick out tongue

endgame
I admit I have not picked up a new comic book in a long time... but when you say Karate Kid, your not talking about Daniel' son taught by Mr. Meogi are you? Granted, it was a good seriers of movie's for its day, but i wasnt aware it was a comic book. So.. im guessing this has to be someone else.. right??

batdude123
Originally posted by endgame
I admit I have not picked up a new comic book in a long time... but when you say Karate Kid, your not talking about Daniel' son taught by Mr. Meogi are you? Granted, it was a good seriers of movie's for its day, but i wasnt aware it was a comic book. So.. im guessing this has to be someone else.. right??

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karate_Kid_(comics) wink BTW, KK held his own with PC Superboy.

Psyquis52
Politically Correct Superboy...What were they thinking.

endgame
neat. thanks for the link. I have seen several karate kid posts but I thought they were all kidding. I mean come on.. Karate Kid? lol

The Fake Macoy
Why are there all these KK against street level martial artist topics? He's gone head to head with Superboy and Mon'el, and done extremely well! This is a pretty mismatched fight.

batdude123
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Why are there all these KK against street level martial artist topics? He's gone head to head with Superboy and Mon'el, and done extremely well! This is a pretty mismatched fight.

Dude, I know. But I was talking to King KAM and he seems to think that Captain America could beat KK in a h2h fight. laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.