The Cripple Flash Runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zachrivard
Professor X has been granted the use of the speed force, put he is still in his wheel chair and its one w/ wheels that he has to use his arms to push

so could he clear the gauntlet?

1 Spiderman
2 Ironman
3 Vision
4 ultimate Hulk
5 Superman
6 Martian Manhunter
7 Green Lantern Kyle

Murda Mase
The Speed force gives flash a healing factor so he might get use of his legs from it........so I'm pretty positive he'd clear it.

That'd be a cool if Flash had telepathy.

illadelph12
He clears the gauntlet. His level of TP plus the speed at which he could attack mentally owns everyone. He could psionically overwhelm everyone< including Supes and J'onn, instantly.

Validus
I'm not sure he'd beat Kyle. Kyle resisted Guardian of the Universe level telepathy while being tortured. Chuck has nothing on that. Plus Kyle has gotten the better of Wally more often than not. Basically, if Kyle starts in the air, Cripple Flash is boned.

Murda Mase
Originally posted by Validus
I'm not sure he'd beat Kyle. Kyle resisted Guardian of the Universe level telepathy while being tortured. Chuck has nothing on that.

Yeah I was thinkin his telepathy would'nt work on him.

What he could do though is control Superman and Ultimate Hulk then make it 3 on one.

Psyquis52
I'm not sure he'd beat Kyle. Kyle resisted Guardian of the Universe level telepathy while being tortured. Chuck has nothing on that. Plus Kyle has gotten the better of Wally more often than not. Basically, if Kyle starts in the air, Cripple Flash is boned.

Well, Kyle is my favorite GL but I do think Charles has very close to Guardian of the Universe level telepathy. He's just a real sissy about using it.

Still, I think Kyle wins.

Validus
Originally posted by Murda Mase
Yeah I was thinkin his telepathy would'nt work on him.

What he could do though is control Superman and Ultimate Hulk then make it 3 on one.
Kyle could make teammates for himself. When he defeated Amazo he made JLA constructs and pounded him to crap.

Psyquis52
Kyle could make teamates for himself. When he defeated Amazo he made JLA constructs and pounded him to crap.

That's because Kyle kicks a@$ big grin

I thought we've been over this already.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.