Superemo Prime vs Ego the Living Planet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thunderstrike
evil face

grey fox
Superboy prime MOVES planets with his bare-hands , Ego is space-dust.

Mider
moving planets is one thing beating a guy who gives galactus trouble is another

golem370
true he is in complete controll over this entire body which mean If this guy grabs him then Ego grabs him.

Planetary entity possessing immeasurable intelligence, incalculable strength and agility, godlike stamina and durability, accelerated reflexes, warp flight speed, total control of entire mass and an ability to tap energy sources from stars or life energy from living beings.

Ego Spore: Culmination of Ego's consciousness capable of infecting planets or taking humanoid form

Sixth_Winged
This would be mighty tough for SPB. Ego's body could create his own class 100 heralds with his own body and has vast psionic powers.

grey fox
So ?

SBP retcon punches Ego into a chicken.

Validus
laughing out loud

golem370
Ego absorbs all of Superboy primes energy and then kills him.tap energy sources from stars or life energy from living beings.

grey fox
He's getting constantly empowered by yellow sun energy , evident from his armour. It takes SBP a single punch , to end ego's very existence.

As previously stated Ego is space dust.

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by grey fox
So ?

SBP retcon punches Ego into a chicken.

Well.......i didn't say Ego will win afterall evil face

But damn SBP and his damn retcon punch.

golem370
I did. Your talking like Superboy Prime could beat Galactus and Ego is close to Galactus's power.

golem370
Superboy Prime is an ant to Ego

grey fox
He can also bust out of dimensions with minimal effort , so a planet named after it's most note-worthy trait gets crumbled in a single blow.

Sixth_Winged
Yeah.........but he can't punch hard enough to kill connor with one blow even with that cheap excuse for an armor evil face

grey fox
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Yeah.........but he can't punch hard enough to kill connor with one blow even with that cheap excuse for an armor evil face

He wanted to relish killing his opponenet....

Thunderstrike
He was too busy repeating the lyrics to a song by My Chemical Romance.

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by grey fox
He wanted to relish killing his opponenet....

By getting a fist crammed up in his face to bleed stick out tongue

grey fox
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
By getting a fist crammed up in his face to bleed stick out tongue

Personally i wouldn't have fought Connor , i just would have pimp slapped the idiots head clean off .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.