Thing gets stronger and runs a gauntlet!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Psyquis52
That wild and crazy Leader is at it again. He wants to see the Hulk go down bad. So he finds Thing and starts to transmit a constant wave of Cosmic radiation that feeds Things strength which increases his strength level 40%. However when the Leader radiates him it causes a rift and Old blue eyes goes zipping through dimentions. Does he make it back home, or does he stop short.

1. Solomon Grundy
2. Abomination
3. Kalibak
4. Savage Dragon
5. Black Adam
6. Juggernaut
7. Maestro
8. Doomsday

Revives 100% after each fight.

Redatom65
lol cool he loses at 5 or 6 if he gets past them he gets annilated at 7

soujaboy09
He doesn't get passed 5, and if he does he will lose to 6.

Wynndar
All comes down to just how amped u make him. He can already out fight any of the above except for Maestro...and Black Adam's speed blitz would be a question. Grimm's powers would eventually evolve far beyond any of them though.

grey fox
So you give him forty extra tons ? Thats not a hell of a lot , considering that the general consensus is that Maestro starts at 200 tons

Wynndar
Yea forty tons isnt much. After his second mutation he was one of the strongest guys on Earth anyway.

Psyquis52
Alright! Let's boost this bada@$!

How does he do if we increase him to 100%

grey fox
200 tons

Psyquis52
That's right a 200 ton strength class Thing.

How far does he go now?

grey fox

KillAll
i'd say he still stops at juggernaut, thats as far as he gets...

Thunderstrike
Juggernaut should be at the end of the gauntlet.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Juggernaut should be at the end of the gauntlet.

Why? You think Thing could make it all the way to him if he were last?

Thunderstrike
More than likely. Doomsday is Overrated, and if he's as strong as Maestro, his fighting skills would help considerably.

Psyquis52
I don't know if he can take Maestro or not. But I'm pretty certain that he's going to catch Juggernaut off guard.

DarkCrawler
He stops at Black Adam.

200 tons? Black Adam is the strength equal of Captain Marvel who catches aircraft carriers out of the air. They weigh thousands of tons...Nimitz Class ships weigh closer to 100,000 tons...Black Adam could beat him with strength alone.

Tshern
Is the classic Juggy or current one?

Psyquis52
Boy am I getting sick of answering that question.

Current.

Tshern
Sorry 'bout that. No intention of annoying here... But since it's current, Ben has a chance of winning, not too big though.

Psyquis52
Not annoying, just redundant.

grey fox
Redundancy and annoyance go hand in hand, like Zelda and Earthbound.

Psyquis52
Or fanboy and Batman

Wait I meant Wolverine...or was it Juggernaut...or maybe Hulk...Deathstroke?

golem370
Even if Leader augmented his strength his durability & Stamina not up to par or for that matter his speed

Darth Kal-El
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Not annoying, just redundant. well then state it before you make the thread

Validus
Stops cold at Black Adam.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.