Thinking about dropping out of school...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Nepulis
I'm so sick and tired of school. The teachers are driving me insane, I can't take much more of it...

Ladyluck
Bad idea.

Sir SKEETS Alot
How long do you got to graduate?

Roulette
Don't do itO.O....seriously...you'll regret it.

My friend dropped out last year, and then she wished she hadn't...

and now she's come back this year.....she dropped out for nothing o.o

Leo.M
Don't do it!!!

Koala MeatPie

Darth Nepulis
Next year is my last year of college, high school to you americans.

Ladyluck
Originally posted by Leo.M
Don't do it!!!

Don't do it Dad! She's bigger than you!! shock lol

Darth Nepulis
No need to call me a ****ing idiot mad

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Darth Nepulis
I'm so sick and tired of school. The teachers are driving me insane, I can't take much more of it...

Don't do it.

I dropped out for more or less the same reasons and I regret it to this day. Especially since I can't get the types of jobs I want.

Koala MeatPie

Sir SKEETS Alot
Next year is my last year of college, high school to you americans.
If it's you're last year then just stay........... confused

Sir SKEETS Alot

Roulette
Originally posted by Sir SKEETS Alot
If it's you're last year then just stay........... confused

Yup...exactly..

why drop out now when you're so close to finishing anyway? dontgetit

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by Roulette
Yup...exactly..

why drop out now when you're so close to finishing anyway? dontgetit

Simple, She is Failing.

And thats probably why the etachers are "on her case"

She is a poor student and probably is thinking "Aw what the hell? Screw it"

instead of giving that addional effort of actually TRYING, she is being lazy and giving up.

Most probably.

Cue in the lies:
"No thats not it at all, I am an A+ student, the teachers just hate me because I am so smart"

allofyousuckkk
wow.......what a dumbass......poor rebellious teenager can't take the stress of school? My advice, drop out and ruin your life...it'll give me something to laugh about

Valharu
1 more year? Enjoy it.
When you finish your education and find yourself in the workforce you'll wish you were back in school. Responsibilities pile up very quick. VERY QUICK!!!

Jedi Priestess

Koala MeatPie

Jedi Priestess
O_o hit a nerve I did. no expression

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess

They are honest mistakes that EVERYBODY without fail does, Its like saying "HA! You are a dumbass because you need to go pee and I don't right now".

Jedi Priestess
True enough, but when trying to convince someone to stay in school, it might have more of an effect if you actually made your point in such a way that it was obvious that you benefited from staying in school. no expression

Shelbert Lemon
JP...again you make me smile...happy

Koala....take it with a grain of salt and chill. If you can dish it...then be able to take it. erm

Darth Nepulis
Good God, you awoke the beast...

No, this year is my second to last year, next year is my last.

I don't fail. I get pretty average grades.

Koala MeatPie
True enough, but when trying to convince someone to stay in school, it might have more of an effect if you actually made your point in such a way that it was obvious that you benefited from staying in school. no expression

School for me was a living Hell.

I was the smart one ni Grade school, so i got beat up constently.

In high school, because I was the only one from my grade school in there, I was the person left in the conrer. It did not help that my first "Friend" was known to be a jack ass. I did not know that and learn't it the ahrd way, therefore, I was branded a Jack ass because i knew him.

The second year of highschool, threw to the 4th, I was taking the bus, with a guy who used to beat me. So i got beat up on the bus.

Then I went to college, and everybody who knows me is my friend, and in most Classes, because I am not shy, I stand out in a good way.

What Did I gain from School?

I am very defensive, Agressive, insensitive, I keep grudges I speak my mind, I don't let others step over me.

I elarn't from being beat up, woked out, and got my revenges, sopme still to come.

Oh, and I will research everything I don't know to make sure I am always right.

If I am not right, you are wrong.

LanceWindu

From what I remember, English isn't even his language. Give him a break.

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by LanceWindu
From what I remember, English isn't even his language. Give him a break.

yes I am french, but have been attending English schools scince Kindergarden.

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
JP...again you make me smile...happy

Koala....take it with a grain of salt and chill. If you can dish it...then be able to take it. erm

Oh I take it, I just throw it right back, thats all.

Shelbert Lemon
mmmm I see...no worries then.

Leo.M
Originally posted by Ladyluck
Don't do it Dad! She's bigger than you!! shock lol

laughing

Nevermind
Drop out! Who needs school huh! School's a waste of time! You don't achieve anything from life and they should be paying YOU to take their classes! F*ck that shit! I say quit while you're a head, and before you quit throw dog shit on your principle's car and fart in his lunch box! Oh, and punch the living shit out of everyone who ever called you a name and place a killed dog on the front lawn of that chick who wouldn't go the prom with you!

Storm
Before dropping out ask yourself why you want to take such a drastic step. Youth is a very small portion of your life and dropping out is something you are sure to regret eventually. If you drop out you will not have a formal education and will be uneducated. This is not the same thing as intelligent or smart, but the inability to stay in school and adhere to a structure is something that most employers frown upon.
If you are having troubles with people in your school you should consider going to your parents or even changing schools. If you struggle with the work, reach out for help. Dropping out may seem like an easy way out at the time, but it isn' t your only way out.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

DarkC
Extremely bad idea.

JacopeX
Originally posted by BlackC@
I'm so sick and tired of school. The teachers are driving me insane, I can't take much more of it... im goin through the same thing but theres no way im quittin school

JacopeX never quits or give up big grin

Storm
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
I am very defensive, Agressive, insensitive, I keep grudges I speak my mind, I don't let others step over me.

You should try and master the skill of assertiveness, rather then aggressiveness.

Inspectah Deck

Go ahead. whistle

rickyduck
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
yes I am french, but have been attending English schools scince Kindergarden.
kindergarten but anywho (thats not a typo) you're cool so leave him alone! Btw dont drop out of school if you want a life

Imaginary
Quit whining about how teachers are such b*tches and stay in school. You're there for an education which, despite what others say, you actually need to be successful in life. As if you're the only one who has b*tches for teachers roll eyes (sarcastic) Quit b*tching and suck it up.

redcaped
I think about droppings so I stay home.

Revan Ecks
Do what you feel is best

i say stay in because it will hit you hard later in life.

DarkC
Originally posted by redcaped
I think about droppings so I stay home.
Fantasizing about poo, huh?

K.Diddy

Stop feeling sorry for yourself.

You wont get any pity off me no expression

If u wanna **** around in school like I did,and end up working shit minimum wage jobs in a factory all your life,go ahead,I'm not stopping you no expression

Mišt
Pfft, drop out and save us the whining, or shut up and take it.

BlackC@
Originally posted by Imaginary
Quit whining about how teachers are such b*tches and stay in school. You're there for an education which, despite what others say, you actually need to be successful in life. As if you're the only one who has b*tches for teachers roll eyes (sarcastic) Quit b*tching and suck it up.

Boy, taking advice from someone over a year younger than me really helps rolleyes1

BlackC@
Mist.. - death

Mišt
You know I really dont like you, and I dont care whether its clear or not to you, but Im taking a stab (ooh..nice pun there) and Im gonna venture a guess you do. Know why? Cause all you do is whine and ***** and complain about everything. How old are you? The world doesnt have a problem, you are the one with a problem, and unless you get off your ass and confront whatever the hell is up your ass about everything, then you can sit and let everything ruin your life. Coming here and making thread after thread about 'Ooh the teachers dont like me' 'ooh school is too hard on me' 'ooh one of my friends is a *****' solves nothing. Half the people here dont give a shit, and will just tell you the right thing to do. Get a move on, pick yourself out of whatever emotional hole you're in, and straighten out your life before it crumbles.

And sorry if this is harsh, but thats the ****ing reality you're facing.

Slay
As they say in this cute commercial for juice:
"Het komt wel goed,schatje'' no expression

Imaginary
Boy, taking advice from someone over a year younger than me really helps rolleyes1

Well it would because, after all, I am right smile

redcaped
Yeah, do it quick and comeback then. It is never late to study.

Ronny
I'm so sick and tired of school. The teachers are driving me insane, I can't take much more of it... Welcome to life. You dont like your boss? Quit. That'll pay your bills.

The student and teachers are driving me insane as well... if I could be driven any further, but im going to finish. Its a small part of my life and I want a well paying job. erm

Ronny
Boy, taking advice from someone over a year younger than me really helps rolleyes1 Trish is younger then i am and I trust her judgment more then my own erm

No wonder school is getting on your nervs..

DarkC
Age is only a number.

Ronny
tell that to 29 year old women the day before their next birthday... stick out tongue

DarkC
Oh, yeah.

Hopelessness.

Morning_Glory

if you drop out of school then you are stupiderm

Imaginary
Originally posted by Ronny
tell that to 29 year old women the day before their next birthday... stick out tongue

Eeergh, I don't want to turn 30.

BlackC@
Originally posted by Ronny
Welcome to life. You dont like your boss? Quit. That'll pay your bills.

The student and teachers are driving me insane as well... if I could be driven any further, but im going to finish. Its a small part of my life and I want a well paying job. erm

Aw, sweety, c'mere hug

BlackC@

Imaginary
Okay. I have NO idea why Raz picked some punk like you as a moderator.

laughing

BlackC@

BlackC@
laughing

Thank you eyes

Morning_Glory
Eeergh, I don't want to turn 30.

30 wont be so bad

Lana
Thank you eyes

Uh, she wasn't laughing because that was funny, more because it was sheer stupidity.

And dropping out of school is idiotic. Part of life is learning to deal with shit that sucks. Guess what. Life's a b!tch. Learn to deal with it instead of complaining. Because complaining about something that EVERYONE has to deal with is going to get you nothing but scorn.

If you want to ruin your life, then go ahead and drop out. Your chances of getting anywhere in the future will be non-existant. Or you can do what everyone else does and deal with it.

K.Diddy

laughing laughing laughing

DarkC
The patheticness of that is astounding. laughing

K.Diddy
Originally posted by DarkC
The patheticness of that is astounding. laughing

laughing Indeed

BlackC@
Instead of laughing like a bunch of idiots, explain why. Because Raz is the administrator is all of a sudden makes everything he does right and just?

Lana
Or....open your eyes?

Mod's posts:

http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/5638/mod1ai.jpg

Mist's posts:

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/161/notmod6qy.jpg

Ta-da no expression

K.Diddy
Instead of laughing like a bunch of idiots, explain why. Because Raz is the administrator is all of a sudden makes everything he does right and just?

laughing

Imaginary
Originally posted by Lana
Or....open your eyes?

Mod's posts:

http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/5638/mod1ai.jpg

Mist's posts:

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/161/notmod6qy.jpg

Ta-da no expression

Oh Lana, I love you laughing out loud

BlackC@
Wft? Ah!!!! My eyes! You're playing mind games! Stop with that! Argggghhhhhhhh! WITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BlackC@
Under his name it says moderator, it's confusing!

Mišt
I see medroolio

And all I saw before was "Blah blah blah something about me being emo blah blah I cut myself blah blah Im stupid"

Wait, did you think that by replying to me with your piss ass words, I'd start crying and apologize? I dont post in these threads because I get my jollies off it, I post in them because at some point, the irritation just snaps and I have to call out your damn pathetic attitude towards everything. As for me not knowing you, judging you from your posts? Your constant crying and whining with no evidence of self confidence and attitude to fix your problems gains no respect from me. Maybe if you actually had the guts to stand up and face your problems I might have half a mind to take you off my ignore list, but so far....nada. So Ill sit here and call you directly, to your face, Gutless. Does this look like myspace? Hell no, go play with all the other whiners over there. And obviously from your responses you dont even pick up the damn point of what Im throwing in your face, but then you go on your little rant.......I liked the little part about your friend being gay or something, my initial reaction went a lot like this blink What the f**k? roll eyes (sarcastic) and then I finished off with a little laughing out loud at you. I noticed Im not the only one.

I had to laugh as well at all the little comments aimed directly at me, "some punk like you" etc. Point me where I targeted you personally and resorted to this bullshit type of bickering? All I did was stab at your attitude, or lack of, towards your problems. EVERYONE here has problems of some form in their life, you dont see thread after thread of "the teacher gave me an B' or "my parents told me off'. Again, how old are you? You've got some sense, use it it in the real world and maybe you'll achieve something.

I see no reason to further comment towards you, unless I saw a thread 'i actually grew up and confronted my damn problems like a normal person instead of bitching'. So if you have some sort of retaliation, spare the words against me and take a good look at yourself and tell me Im wrong.

Mišt
Under his name it says moderator, it's confusing!

Thus the pointroll eyes (sarcastic)

Storm
I had to switch styles to even notice it.

papabeard
I dropped out twice and I had a great time. Completed an Hons Degree on 3rd try then got a Postgrad also.

Mišt
Yeah I didnt think of different skin styles....foiled!disgust

slayer
Dropping out may or may not be the right thing depending on what career you would like to persue.

BlackC@
To Hell with reading all that. I'll just assume there is an apology in there somewhere smile I'll forgive you this time

Mišt
To Hell with reading all that. I'll just assume there is an apology in there somewhere smile I'll forgive you this time

And thus you've just gone and proved me being right. You cant face your problems at all eek! Simple words on a screen cant even get through to you. You just pass off everything and expect it fix itself. So sad. And there wont be a single thing even remotely close to an apology until you admit to yourself you arent strong enough to face your problems like a normal person.

BlackC@
Normal! So you're saying it's abnormal to not know how to fix a problem? So you know how to solve all your problems do you?

Mišt
FFS...yes, yes I do know how, cause Im God mkay? If I have a problem I deal with it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.