Ok to end this whole rumor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JacopeX
since people are so ignorant and actin so annoying wit this whole "Jacope X sux at grammer" thing, imma prove that I can so i randomly went up to someone in my house and asked wut story to do. That person said about my life. iight so here we go. This is gonna take awhile i guess erm

Jacope Jesfen was born in Anaheim, California on July 7, 1991. His father Jacope Jesfen is a former professional soccer player for Sporting Cristal(Peru) and a driver. His mother Gladys Jesfen works with Multi service. Jacope had two older sisters Sheel Jesfen and Yvette Jesfen who he lived with in Anaheim and with there parents. When they flew to New Jersey, Jacope had another sister named Gladys Jesfen. They lived in New Jersey for a couple of week and then moved to Stamford, Connecticut. He lived there for years, even today. He started school in Julia Stark school for Kindergarten and first grade. During those times, his father took him and his little sister to Peru during the end of first grade and stays there with his family there for eight months. His parents had troubles with there relationship. They both had a divorce in 1997. Jacope and Gladys came back to the Stamford On January 1998. He continued to second grade in Rogers Magnet school. He luckily made it to third grade since most of his first grade finished in Peru. He goes to Newfield Elementary school. He started to play in a soccer team in California every time he had the chance in the summer and moved on to Travel. He got training from his dad and it helped him get better. He then went on to K.T. Murphy in fourth and fifth grade. During a game one day, he broke his leg and was unable to play for awhile. He finishes elementary school in the year 2002 to go on to middle school. He decided to go to T.O.R. He starts to play soccer again when he was in seventh grade and he lost alot of his great skills. He finishes Middle school well and goes on to high school in Westhill. He played for the freshmen team but Jacope Jesfen was very mad at the coach's way of training, he quits that team and kept on playing for Stamford. Jacope is struggling in high school but is getting better since he is only a freshmen. This summer, he is going to play in Peru for the first time and will keep on going to try out for Junior Varsity and Varsity. Jacope today is living in a town house, still living in Stamford Connecticut.

iight consider all of you who dont belive me, OWNED!!!

this rumor is over smile

imma go get my stitches removed, peace out 1

H. S. 6
Well, the beginning didn't deliver, and the middle was boring. I thought the climax might provide some sort of entertainment, but alas, it did not; it was anti-climactic and poorly written. erm

ATTN: I did not read whatever Jacope wrote, but if I did, I probably would have replied with something like this.

Captain Falcon
Originally posted by JacopeX
since people are so ignorant and actin so annoying wit this whole "Jacope X sux at grammer" thing, imma prove that I can so i randomly went up to someone in my house and asked wut story to do. That person said about my life. iight so here we go. This is gonna take awhile i guess erm

Jacope Jesfen was born in Anaheim, California on July 7, 1991. His father Jacope Jesfen is a former professional soccer player for Sporting Cristal(Peru) and a driver. His mother Gladys Jesfen works with Multi service. Jacope had two older sisters Sheel Jesfen and Yvette Jesfen who he lived with in Anaheim and with there parents. When they flew to New Jersey, Jacope had another sister named Gladys Jesfen. They lived in New Jersey for a couple of week and then moved to Stamford, Connecticut. He lived there for years, even today. He started school in Julia Stark school for Kindergarten and first grade. During those times, his father took him and his little sister to Peru during the end of first grade and stays there with his family there for eight months. His parents had troubles with there relationship. They both had a divorce in 1997. Jacope and Gladys came back to the Stamford On January 1998. He continued to second grade in Rogers Magnet school. He luckily made it to third grade since most of his first grade finished in Peru. He goes to Newfield Elementary school. He started to play in a soccer team in California every time he had the chance in the summer and moved on to Travel. He got training from his dad and it helped him get better. He then went on to K.T. Murphy in fourth and fifth grade. During a game one day, he broke his leg and was unable to play for awhile. He finishes elementary school in the year 2002 to go on to middle school. He decided to go to T.O.R. He starts to play soccer again when he was in seventh grade and he lost alot of his great skills. He finishes Middle school well and goes on to high school in Westhill. He played for the freshmen team but Jacope Jesfen was very mad at the coach's way of training, he quits that team and kept on playing for Stamford. Jacope is struggling in high school but is getting better since he is only a freshmen. This summer, he is going to play in Peru for the first time and will keep on going to try out for Junior Varsity and Varsity. Jacope today is living in a town house, still living in Stamford Connecticut.

this rumor is over smile

imma go get my stitches removed, peace out 1 what?

To end the false ownage things.

rule 34: Owning is a matter of oppinion. One can only own another, when the third person (neutral party) says so first and agrees with it.

Therefore you only own, when someone else says so. Hey all you others that say "Owned" when trying to own me, feel stupid now? So unfortunately Jacope's sig spoiler applies to me only.

wink

RaeRox
It was good grammar, but the sentences seem choppy, add a couple of commas to make better flow. That and instead of one giant section...split it up into paragraphs. Better topics sentences could really make the reader think of the others that follow wink

Spideys Sister
We wanted to kno if you were seriously illiterate. Not your life story laughing

Inspectah Deck

this rumor is over smile

That story had nothing to do with you sucking at grammar. confused

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
That story had nothing to do with you sucking at grammar. confused

Yeah... confused

RaeRox
That story had nothing to do with you sucking at grammar. confused Originally posted by H. S. 6
Yeah... confused

He wrote it to show he didnt have bad grammar.

Spideys Sister
...roll eyes (sarcastic) why didn't you just post. "I am not bad at grammar." ?

H. S. 6
Originally posted by RaeRox

But he does have bad grammar. confused

Jacope, now I want an essay that's actually about your grammar. No less than 500 words, please.

Vinny Valentine
Jacope, We don't give a shit if you can write a story with good grammer, just write well on the site when you post.

Thorinn
The title of the thread is misleading.shifty

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by RaeRox

Half of that paragraph had grammatical errors.

JacopeX
Originally posted by H. S. 6
But he does have bad grammar. confused

Jacope, now I want an essay that's actually about your grammar. No less than 500 words, please. I get homework to???

And i wasnt tryin to make an exciting story, if you want one, ill do it

JacopeX
oh and i ment spelling, sry not grammar

Captain Falcon
Jacope can't even spell rumour. he's afraid of u's. laughing out loud

Inspectah Deck

Spawn_Master
That story had nothing to do with you sucking at grammar. confused I know.. laughing

Tired Hiker
I got to the part where you were born the same year I graduated from high school, then I stopped reading so I could go get a life. erm

El_NINO

this rumor is over smile

Hooked on Phonics did not work for you - FACT

Mr. Bacon
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
I got to the part where you were born the same year I graduated from high school, then I stopped reading so I could go get a life. erm
owned

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
owned laughing out loud

But seriously, I ended up reading the whole thing and it was pretty funny. I don't know why though. confused

Mr. Bacon
haha bored much?

JacopeX
anywayz, i wusnt tryin to make an exciting story, i wuz jus checking my spelling alot.

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
haha bored much?

Hey, check this out . . . . shut up! eek!

JacopeX
Originally posted by El_NINO
Hooked on Phonics did not work for you - FACT what? actually im a pretty smart person. Explain to me 10 VERY GOOD reasons why to type well over the internet with people you dont know about?

El_NINO
what? actually im a pretty smart person. Explain to me 10 VERY GOOD reasons why to type well over the internet with people you dont know about?

Theres really only 1 reason why you should... SO PEOPLE CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUR TRYING TO GET ACROSS.

Ever seen the movie with Jamie Kennedy "Malibu's Most Wanted" , watch that movie cause it might remind you of someone. I have a friend who talks like that, cant understand half of what he says except bitches and hoes.

JacopeX
Theres really only 1 reason why you should... SO PEOPLE CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUR TRYING TO GET ACROSS.

Ever seen the movie with Jamie Kennedy "Malibu's Most Wanted" , watch that movie cause it might remind you of someone. ok so your one of the few dumbasses who cant understand at all when many others can when im not using good spelling or grammar. Nice.

DarkC
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Well, the beginning didn't deliver, and the middle was boring. I thought the climax might provide some sort of entertainment, but alas, it did not; it was anti-climactic and poorly written. erm

ATTN: I did not read whatever Jacope wrote, but if I did, I probably would have replied with something like this.
As I would, too.

Inspectah Deck
ok so your one of the few dumbasses who cant understand at all when many others can when im not using good spelling or grammar. Nice.

Nobody can't understand what your saying. laughing out loud

El_NINO
ok so your one of the few dumbasses who cant understand at all when many others can when im not using good spelling or grammar. Nice.

hey man If making grammer mistakes and spelling mistakes is whats 'cool' for you, then keep looking like a 10 - 15 year old, peace out.

JacopeX
hey man If making grammer mistakes and spelling mistakes is whats 'cool' for you, then keep looking like a 10 - 15 year old, peace out. im 14, and i donno how its cool to type like that....explain how its cool?

Nobody can't understand what your saying. laughing out loud

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a35/EbBz/shut_up.gif

El_NINO
im 14, and i donno how its cool to type like that....explain how its cool?

Oh sh!t, so that explains that.

JacopeX
Oh sh!t, so that explains that. it dosent matter how old you are actually. Nuff said.

Anywayz, explain how its cool to type bad???

Inspectah Deck
im 14, and i donno how its cool to type like that....explain how its cool?

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a35/EbBz/shut_up.gif

no expression

Spawn_Master
http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/8326/smilet1zr.gif

El_NINO
it dosent matter how old you are actually. Nuff said.

Anywayz, explain how its cool to type bad???

You tell me.

Im not the one who feels happy to confuse people... well maybe somtimes I do.

JacopeX
You tell me.

Im not the one who feels happy to confuse people... well maybe somtimes I do. I dont, i jus type like this when i communicate wit people. Look man, thats the problem now dayz. Jus becuz the person types bad, dosent mean you immedeately try not to understand them. Its ignorancy. Im not saying any names but there around there ****in ignorant and annoying. LET people type however they want!

Spideys Sister
Dude. Chill. I'd expect this type of attitude on sconex, not KMC

Tptmanno1
To choose to be ignorant is worse than being ignorant itself.

Spideys Sister
Is that like when I say " To fear death to fear life." ?

Imaginary
Originally posted by Captain Falcon
Jacope can't even spell rumour. he's afraid of u's. laughing out loud

It's spelt both ways.

Did anyone else notice the screwed-up tenses?

H. S. 6

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Jacope, We don't give a shit if you can write a story with good grammer, just write well on the site when you post.

JacopeX
Jacope can't even spell rumour. he's afraid of u's. laughing out loud how am i afraid of you???

Vinny Valentine
how am i afraid of you???

Dumbass *Shakes head and leaves*

DarkC
The letter U, stupid.

H. S. 6

hysterical2

laughing

laughing out loud

Inspectah Deck

Dickhead laughing

DarkC
He got pwned, in his own thread (to stop constant pwnage of him), by himself.

Things really do not get much lower.

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by DarkC
He got pwned, in his own thread (to stop constant pwnage of him), by himself.

Things really do not get much lower.

Like in ever other thread he made.

El_NINO

laughing laughing

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
We wanted to kno if you were seriously illiterate. Not your life story laughing

laughing laughing laughing

JacopeX
actually i didnt get owned BTW. Ok im seriously done here fo reel

JacopeX
Jacope can't even spell rumour. he's afraid of u's. laughing out loud read the topic

Spideys Sister
....You people today and your poor poor spelling....wallbash The shame...

wallbash

laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.