Loki vs Parallax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
This fight takes place in Marvel Universe can Loki win? Loki also has 5 days of prep

Loki- http://spider-bob.com/villains/marvel/Loki.htm

grey fox
Human or snakey dragon ?

golem370
?

grey fox
Parallax , is it Hal 'I'm crazy as a donkey on crack' Parallax or 'Snake dragon thing' Parallax

golem370
Snake Dragon

grey fox
The parallax , loki is a joke compared to it . parallax caused planets to destroy themselves , he didn't even have to raise a finger.

Mider
loki would be horribly and brutely murdered

Darth Kal-El
Lol co-sign

JohnR
Parallax

Darth Kal-El
Originally posted by grey fox
Parallax , is it Hal 'I'm crazy as a donkey on crack' Parallax or 'Snake dragon thing' Parallax i dont know much about parallax. what is the difference?

Mider
one is the parallax that was traped in the GL battery who is the reason there weak to yellow but parallax who is hal jordon has all the power of hte gl battery from absorbing it

JohnR
Yellow Parallax harnessed the power of fear and was akin to a cosmic being. He was powerful enough to possess the Spectre.

Mider
he possessed the spectre? what comic did this happen in?

JohnR
I don't keep issues after I read them so I can't really say. It was the storyline where Hal is still the Spectre and Parallax is freed from the Central Battery (or whatever it's called) on Oa. At the end of the storyline, Hal is back to being a GL.

Juntai
It was bonded to Hal's soul.
Hal finally understanding and working with Spectreforce removed it, and then Spectre also removed itself, from Hal's soul.
Ganthet Led Hal Jordan's soul back to his body, where he apparently kept it preserved since he died back when, and came back to life.

Rebirth is the name of the series.

guy222
parallax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.