A Note About Respect Threads

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DigiMark007
Originally, respect threads were for people a certain poster thought didn't get enough respect. They were not intended for anyone with a whim for a character to make a thread and say "He deserves respect. So everyone post your scans." Similarly, having a few scans doesn't always mean a respect thread is in order....make sure there's a purpose to it.

So, even though similar rules are posted in the directory, here goes...

1. Make sure there's a constructive purpose to your respect thread

2. Make sure if you make the thread, you're prepared to post scans or plenty of feats with issue numbers. Don't rely on others.

3. Not everyone needs respect. Like Namor for example (waits for DC to explode). Nah, but make sure it's justified.

4. Don't make one that's already been made. Please check both directories at the top of the forum before posting anything new.

...not everyone is guilty of these things. But there's been enough of a respect boom that I felt the need to post this.

Thanks.

-DM

AJ4LIFE
very needed well done digi u the man wink

Black Adam
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
very needed well done digi u the man wink

Suck up....

stick out tongue

B dot Rob
Would Lightray be needing a respect thread?

AJ4LIFE
hay u know it im trying to get on his good side i have for a while now laughing wink

DigiMark007
Originally posted by B dot Rob
Would Lightray be needing a respect thread?

Don't misunderatnd, I'm not judge and jury....use your own judgement. If you have enough stuff on him and think it's worthwhile, then go for it. If you have doubts, probably not.

AJ4LIFE
another amazing decision by digi wink

Black Adam
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
another amazing decision by digi wink

**kicks AJ4LIFE line the balls then throws glitter in his face for being a suck up**

AJ4LIFE
ow........ huh sick doctor What the f**k?

Scoobless
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Originally, respect threads were for people a certain poster thought didn't get enough respect. They were not intended for anyone with a whim for a character to make a thread and say "He deserves respect. So everyone post your scans." Similarly, having a few scans doesn't always mean a respect thread is in order....make sure there's a purpose to it.

So, even though similar rules are posted in the directory, here goes...

1. Make sure there's a constructive purpose to your respect thread

2. Make sure if you make the thread, you're prepared to post scans or plenty of feats with issue numbers. Don't rely on others.

3. Not everyone needs respect. Like Namor for example (waits for DC to explode). Nah, but make sure it's justified.

4. Don't make one that's already been made. Please check both directories at the top of the forum before posting anything new.

...not everyone is guilty of these things. But there's been enough of a respect boom that I felt the need to post this.

Thanks.

-DM

I'd also like to add that you shouldn't make respect threads just to post links to other respect threads on other sites..... seems kinda lazy... at least steal the scans and repost them on KMC

Thunderstrike
I concur with Scoob. It's a lot cooler to have them on the thread itself.

AJ4LIFE
Originally posted by Scoobless
I'd also like to add that you shouldn't make respect threads just to post links to other respect threads on other sites..... seems kinda lazy... at least steal the scans and repost them on KMC

co-signed yes laughing

DigiMark007

It's your choice really, but probably a good suggestion.

Oh, and the final rule we're adding is that suck-ups will be castrated with a dull spork.

wink cool

AJ4LIFE
.......... no expression evil face

AJ4LIFE
ill be good
soz for double post

DigiMark007
Serious now:

This won't be read by everyone, so it's the responsibility of us good members to spread these rules and let the general populace know about them (both with respect thread rules and general rules). Because in a couple months, we'll have a few dozen new members with half-baked respect threads, and this will be on page 10. erm

Darth Kal-El
I'd also like to add that you shouldn't make respect threads just to post links to other respect threads on other sites..... seems kinda lazy... at least steal the scans and repost them on KMC laughing out loud steal teh scans and repost them laughing anyways, i wonder why DC hasn't exploded yet shifty

AJ4LIFE
soon enough laughing

Syndicate_Lord
I cant wait...

AJ4LIFE
yes laughing

Syndicate_Lord
KA BOOM!

AJ4LIFE
What the f**k? yes

Syndicate_Lord
Loving the new sig!

AJ4LIFE
thanks thunder made it for me

Syndicate_Lord
I saw. It rocks...

AJ4LIFE
thanks im in love

Syndicate_Lord
w/ the sig? I really need a Black adam sig nnow!

AJ4LIFE
ill see wat i can do because u got me a scans of infiniti crisis

Syndicate_Lord
Thanks, man, you are the shit! That's a comliment...

AJ4LIFE
i know lol

DarkCrawler
http://webs.advance.com.ar/alegreto/fotos/explosion%20Nuclear1.jpg

Syndicate_Lord
Oh my god... eek!

Mr. Valentine
Booom.. Civil war meets Hiroshima

Syndicate_Lord
LMAO... meets Genoble or whetver...

AJ4LIFE
i like dcs silence lol

Syndicate_Lord
Yeah... see you AJ. G2g...

AJ4LIFE
bye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.